"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Once again the rule of danger hairs applies. The purple hair is warning!
Also that's a fucking ROUGH 26

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Her mugshot looks like fat Ben Shapiro in a wig.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 29516
Call it a hunch, I feel like he's gonna come back at the end of the 8 hours having learnt nothing and continuing to shit up the place with retarded comments.
He's already learned nothing. He's already DM'd me complaining about it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
PIppa is being an architect to her parents. :architect:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I don't understand why he wants to post his deranged sexaul fantasies here thats what /pcg is for lol

wrp

Pippa talking to her dad out loud is really cute
:smugmoona:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe I would say I prefer Short over Pippenis Inspector.
To be fair Short at least provides cont-

not tall.png

Consistency

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
PI I am going to be very optimistic and assume you are simply trolling instead of genuinely retarded and encourage you to tone it down because it is entirely too obvious. Subtlety - much like brevity - is the soul of wit. Then again, I did drunkenly decide to peg you as a Chase alt the moment you appeared.

Topo Chico

View attachment 29518

Consistency
Hey you can also say the same about La+ poster, mans got an Oshi, nothin wrong with that

Also its a quality meme that as soon as she tries buying booze for her dad all the booze tards come out of the wood words to dono their reccos. You must ascend and just buy what is cheap

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Now I want some cream soda, haven't had it in a long time.

Short is a retard, but he knows how to be offensive without oversharing.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
God how fucking cucked are the police now? Why do you care about the "pronouns" of a fucking drink-driver?

University of Wisconsin is a very liberal school in this town. Not surprised the cop did that, they probably told them they have to.
Bit late, but Madison, WI is basically the Seattle/San Francisco of the Midwest. It's insufferably liberal in a largely conservative state.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Cheerwine is currently available in much of the southeastern United States, from West Virginia south to Florida, but is better known in the Carolinas

Cheerwine is not everywhere. She would know this if she wasn't a fake southerner.

Pippa really doesn't know Cheerwine isn't everywhere.... in fact I would say it's quite regional.
She constantly talks about stores and restaurants that are almost entirely exclusive to NC and then gets confused when nobody's heard of them

JMForte

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is Cheerwine the Moxie of her region?

1686278114819.png

It's a thinking man's soda.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This thread is being especially retarded tonight and I'm about ready to revoke the "I was only pretending to be retarded" defense.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
About earlier, reminder that these are still her parents, and judging by the stories she's told of both childhood and more recent events, there is an immeasurable amount of things they share a very large amount of blame in regarding how she's turned out with a lot of her bad habits they could've snubbed during the large period of time they were legally responsible over her for, but neglected and did nothing about. I am by no means saying that being on good terms with family is a bad thing - it's very good, and the little stream appearances and interactions are cute & nice as well. My point is to just be a little weary. Chat sucking them off so hard and aggressively feels kinda weird, but I know that can't really be helped.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Was that a TTS of The Rock or Obama?

JMForte

Chat sucking them off so hard and aggressively feels kinda weird, but I know that can't really be helped.
I think more of that is because most of the people are new and don't really know those stories. She very rarely tells them and when she does tell the stories it's not like way back when she would talk about being hit. Most of the recent stories about them is kind of light and played off in a "haha" way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom