"I am God"Natsuiro Matsuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Yup, nothing you say while in cuffs will help you and it will only make things worse. Your best bet is staying quiet and fighting it in court.

Though really it's very easy to get out of trouble when pulled over by being polite and acting dumb. "Oh sorry officer we ran the red, we're not from around here and the GPS was acting weird, we were just on our way home after riding bikes."
Also pro tip, invest in a dash cam. Don't answer questions accept those you are legally required to. DYOY on state requirements. Cops are gay, not in a leftist cringe way, but in a they are like 60% of the time going to donate and vote Dem. It was cooler when they actually policed the criminals and not White people

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey look at Pippa wave Dat knife

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
This is just retardedly stupid and it makes me laugh because the image of it is completely dumb.
I don't see what's dumb about it.
After a long day of work for you and a full night of streaming for her, Pippa slides into bed and snuggles up to you, whispering 'Papa~kin~" softly in your ear knowing full well of the testosterone fueled furor that will be spurned inside as a result.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Also pro tip, invest in a dash cam. Don't answer questions accept those you are legally required to. DYOY on state requirements. Cops are gay, not in a leftist cringe way, but in a they are like 60% of the time going to donate and vote Dem. It was cooler when they actually policed the criminals and not White people
It's also rather easy to identify when it's a gay cop that will be a prick no matter what, and a chill cop that wants to be officer friendly. Officer friendly will usually be a white guy and let you go if you apologize and act like you're a bit dim. The Jerkcop you just need to be quiet, only answer yes or no, and end the interaction as soon as possible.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This thread is in dire need of a purge.

Topo Chico

It's also rather easy to identify when it's a gay cop that will be a prick no matter what, and a chill cop that wants to be officer friendly. Officer friendly will usually be a white guy and let you go if you apologize and act like you're a bit dim. The Jerkcop you just need to be quiet, only answer yes or no, and end the interaction as soon as possible.
Agree, and I count my blessings I've never been pulled over personally (only with friends or family driving). Fuckin 200+$ tickets are cringe.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
After a long day of work for you and a full night of streaming for her, Pippa slides into bed and snuggles up to you, whispering 'Papa~kin~" softly in your ear knowing full well of the testosterone fueled furor that will be spurned inside as a result.

JMForte

A part of me demands a shitposty response with what we know of her interest but for this time. No. Just no.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Agree, and I count my blessings I've never been pulled over personally (only with friends or family driving). Fuckin 200+$ tickets are cringe.
I've only been pulled over once while driving, but I've been in plenty of cars that got pulled over, including when the driver probably shouldn't have been driving after being out. I've only seen a ticket given once, but the cop was looking for a fight in that case, every other time it wasn't hard to talk your way out of one.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She has mommy issues, not daddy issues, your chances are slim to none.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
A part of me demands a shitposty response with what we know of her interest but for this time. No. Just no.
Lesbian conversion is the most based of tags

I've only been pulled over once while driving, but I've been in plenty of cars that got pulled over, including when the driver probably shouldn't have been driving after being out.
I used to be ambivalent towards drunk driving until the couple times I actually rode with a drunk driver. Now I think cops should be legally authorized to execute you if they so much as smell alcohol on your breath behind the wheel.

I can make her a mommy and issues resolved.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You're talking to a nigga with severe mental illness, he might read this and try to troon out.

JMForte

You're talking to a nigga with severe mental illness, he might read this and try to troon out.
He just needs to turn himself into a literal imageboard and he might have a chance

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Woman takes a breathalyzer and tries to suck it off.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Pippa if you had 1% blood alc content, you'd be 100% dead

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wonder if papakin will ask about the Colress pillow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom