"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

You drive against traffic to get the police to pull off as many departments have regs to bail if the risk of normie collateral grows too great. And the risk of a retard crashing head on into an innocent bystander is a pretty compelling reason, so you pull off and hope they calm down and dont kill themselves or others.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
About earlier, reminder that these are still her parents, and judging by the stories she's told of both childhood and more recent events, there is an immeasurable amount of things they share a very large amount of blame in regarding how she's turned out with a lot of her bad habits they could've snubbed during the large period of time they were legally responsible over her for, but neglected and did nothing about. I am by no means saying that being on good terms with family is a bad thing - it's very good, and the little stream appearances and interactions are cute & nice as well. My point is to just be a little weary. Chat sucking them off so hard and aggressively feels kinda weird, but I know that can't really be helped.
I just assume she treats them in the friendly but arms length kind of way, where she likes the family bond and wants to move forward, but also keeps the past in mind as to not get too close. Might be projecting though.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I miss the 'Ladies and gentlemen... We got him.' Earrape.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
About earlier, reminder that these are still her parents, and judging by the stories she's told of both childhood and more recent events, there is an immeasurable amount of things they share a very large amount of blame in regarding how she's turned out with a lot of her bad habits they could've snubbed during the large period of time they were legally responsible over her for, but neglected and did nothing about. I am by no means saying that being on good terms with family is a bad thing - it's very good, and the little stream appearances and interactions are cute & nice as well. My point is to just be a little weary. Chat sucking them off so hard and aggressively feels kinda weird, but I know that can't really be helped.
Pippa herself is probably mostly unaware of what her parents have done to her, unfortunately. I'd even argue they're not entirely aware of what they've done to her. A lack of self-awareness is sadly all too common with rural families.
One day she'll have to confront it in therapy but I do hope it doesn't sour their relationship.

In the very least, having a close tie to her family makes suicide just a bit less likely.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I agree, if Pippa has been able to have a good relationship with her parents and they have changed then that's great. It's still important to realize though that they weren't proper parents when Pippa needed them most, which I personally despise from people. You shouldn't be a parent if you don't know how to raise a child.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I miss the 'Ladies and gentlemen... We got him.' Earrape.
After the 10k dono breakdown stream, I don't miss it. I still have the shakes from that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

wrp

Chat sucking them off so hard and aggressively feels kinda weird, but I know that can't really be helped.
I think more of that is because most of the people are new and don't really know those stories. She very rarely tells them and when she does tell the stories it's not like way back when she would talk about being hit. Most of the recent stories about them is kind of light and played off in a "haha" way.
Chat sucks off basically everyone, and it's not just Pippa's either.

JMForte

I just assume she treats them in the friendly but arms length kind of way, where she likes the family bond and wants to move forward, but also keeps the past in mind as to not get too close. Might be projecting though.
Pippa herself is probably mostly unaware of what her parents have done to her, unfortunately. I'd even argue they're not entirely aware of what they've done to her. A lack of self-awareness is sadly all too common with rural families.
One day she'll have to confront it in therapy but I do hope it doesn't sour their relationship.
She moved across the country because of them and has gone into details about what they have done. She is very aware of what they've done. She is just able to actually love them without the downside because again she lives on one side of the country and they live on the other side.

Topo Chico

Always CONTENT oriented
1686278676685.png

Mr Blue sky strikes hard

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That bit got old a day after it was introduced..
It did, but it reminds me of old days, when the community actually wanted Pippa to be better. Before fuckers decided that full on mental illness was the way to go.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
We know where Pippa got her foot fetish from.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I like @Short too. I like it when Thhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang posts about Short's reaction stickers, it's funny. Good stuff :shubaIapprob:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why does this white woman sound like a black man?

It did, but it reminds me of old days, when the community actually wanted Pippa to be better. Before fuckers decided that full on mental illness was the way to go.
Speaking of old days, whatever happened to Rie @superduper ?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This bitch is definitely a coal burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom