"Purissu stop yoah sad face! Yeah, I am duck!"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

god this feels so video feels so fake.(because it is)

Sven

"Why are these devices meant to restrain me all tight and restraining me"

Why is some version of this come out of every person that gets cuffed, even drunk is it that hard to figure it out.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
He's already learned nothing. He's already DM'd me complaining about it.
Just take him out back and put him out of his misery. He's overcommitted to an unfunny bit, there's no reason to keep him around.

About earlier, reminder that these are still her parents, and judging by the stories she's told of both childhood and more recent events, there is an immeasurable amount of things they share a very large amount of blame in regarding how she's turned out with a lot of her bad habits they could've snubbed during the large period of time they were legally responsible over her for, but neglected and did nothing about. I am by no means saying that being on good terms with family is a bad thing - it's very good, and the little stream appearances and interactions are cute & nice as well. My point is to just be a little weary. Chat sucking them off so hard and aggressively feels kinda weird, but I know that can't really be helped.
I don't mean to excuse them, they're her parents after all and hold that responsibility, though it definitely leans more toward the neglect side of the neglect/abuse scale which is the more understandable of the two, especially since the whore daughter was probably more of an attention-sink than the one who minded her own business and dicked about on the computer. I'm guessing with the stories about her childhood hometowns there probably weren't any other better parents around to give them the dirty looks that knock neglectful parents into shape in more built-up areas.

Being so far away from her now means they probably don't see the full extent of her current state these days too, which is why I really wish she had more family and/or friends within walking distance to check in on her more often.

I miss the 'Ladies and gentlemen... We got him.' Earrape.
I both do and I don't.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Vic Lasagna really let himself go after being deplatformed
1686279319761.png

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Chat sucking them off so hard and aggressively feels kinda weird, but I know that can't really be helped.
Much like how the newfags suck Sakana's dick because they don't know all the stupid shit he's done and he steps over the very low bar that is being better than other small company CEOs, they probably aren't aware of any of what her parents have done. Whenever I think of Papakin I remember the time Pippa told us about how he fed her pet rat to his snake. Deliberately killing someone's pet is fucking abuser behavior, it's a power play, showing someone that you can take something they cherish and crush it at any time. Maybe he's different now, I don't know, but that sort of thing is a black mark on someone's character, and that's before you even get into shit like her parents stockpiling alcohol instead of food for their child.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Fellas, the poor pipkin white family did the best they could raising 2/3 kids in poverty. If shit was as bad as you guys make it out to be, pippa wouldn't be streaming, she'd be boozing it up at the elks lodge or picking up johns at the trap.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Fellas, the poor pipkin white family did the best they could raising 2/3 kids in poverty. If shit was as bad as you guys make it out to be, pippa wouldn't be streaming, she'd be boozing it up at the elks lodge or picking up johns at the trap.
I mean, just because you've been through shit doesn't mean you're completely dysfunctional. Seems rather dismissive.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
No, they didn't. If they had, Pippa wouldn't fucking flinch whenever someone near her made a sudden movement, retard.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Please tell me this is bait
Half the time I cannot tell if what Pipkun is posting is meant to rile people up or genuine stupidity.

lvl8

Wtf is she even watching? What happened to the body cam shit?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's being poor, and then there's being a dickhead. She was also living in a flop house with a furry named Zax for a reason, instead of being anywhere near her family.

I don't think her parents were completely evil, to the level of constant abuse, but the stories do show they weren't above putting their own jollies over her wellbeing in rather extreme ways. You know, there's a vast middle ground between the Fritzl Land levels of fucked and parents who can't buy their kids an Xbox when it comes out.

SomeRando

317.png

Wtf is she even watching? What happened to the body cam shit?

Kinda looks like some diet COPS-tier shit with some randos in Nevada

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

I mean, just because you've been through shit doesn't mean you're completely dysfunctional. Seems rather dismissive.
Of course it doesn't but Pippa comes off like she was going to be a weird nerd regardless of some of the shitty family stuff. She went off to live with zax because no hick is going to shack up with an internet obsessed weirdo. If she grew up in the middle class she'd be a weird nerd in a hippie commune or punk house.

You know, there's a vast middle ground between the Fritzl Land levels of fucked and parents who can't buy their kids an Xbox when it comes out.
Hey man, sometimes kids are shitheads sos you kick 'em down the stairs.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can't believe Pippa's parents are paying Pipkun to run defense for them.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom