"Chat, am I just, am I just a zoo animal to you? Am I a lolcow in a cage?"Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Is JL7Ten a Krampus-tier unicorn or nah?
I wouldn't really compare him to Krampus, JL7ten is just an oldfag paypig. Walks a very thin line of "Schizo, but tolerable" for me.
He's a different type, he gets pissy whenever Pippa talks about edrama-adjacent topics.
He also uses the fact that he's a top donator to try and steer her away from these sort of topics (which she herself is interested in, from what Sleepy has said). Which is really fuckin' retarded. Which is why he's teetering on the edge of being a negative schizo for me. He clearly sees Pippa in a certain way (like Krampus) and is trying to use his money to influence her towards that direction.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
from what Sleepy has said
You don't even have to go off what Sleepy says. Pippa being genuinely interested in e-drama related stuff has been a very clear and obvious thing pretty much since debut.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Based and lobotomy pilled.

lvl8

I wonder if her parents still watch her streams?
My guess is yes. She did tweeted that her dad wanted her to grow her subs.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"I used to think my parents were trying to kill me. There was no reasonable reason for me to feel this way."
I think we've heard enough childhood stories at this point that it honestly doesn't sound that far-off...

"Schizophrenia does run in my family. Hopefully I never have to deal with that, though."

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's parents should've brought her to a psych when she was a kid. What the fuck is wrong with her?

Edit: Ahh, so it's genetic.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Good idea, bring her to the agenda driven troonery so that some LA pervert can tell her she needs to mutilate her body.

:icanfixher:
You're worse than her.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really fucking hope I don't have to witness my oshi go down a Terry Davis arc. It's been a while since I've had the fear of concern-God instilled in me.
cough

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You're worse than her.
I fix the problems she has that I'm better with, and she fixes the problems she's better at, it's mutual fixing and very healthy.

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hey at least he died as an internet legend, there are worst ways to go!
Kill yourself, saying retarded shit like this feeds into her brainworms.

If she actually starts (or continues) getting honest-to-God symptoms of schizophrenia and still refuses to go to a doctor and nobody intervenes at that point to do something, I think that'll be the point in which I drop off the wild ride. I absolutely fucking refuse to watch a Terry Davis arc happen in real time.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hey at least he died as an internet legend, there are worst ways to go!
I'd rather Pippa doesn't become homeless and get run over by a train.

lvl8

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Kill yourself, saying retarded shit like this feeds into her brainworms.

If she actually starts (or continues) getting honest-to-God symptoms of schizophrenia and still refuses to go to a doctor and nobody intervenes at that point to do something, I think that'll be the point in which I drop off the wild ride. I absolutely fucking refuse to watch a Terry Davis arc happen in real time.
But will you be here for the aftermath? The hate? The rage? Would you be there as the Cappipalists screams out to fishman "It's all your fault!".

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm glad she's eating.
Stale chips, but at least it's something.

But will you be here for the aftermath? The hate? The rage? Would you be there as the Cappipalists screams out to fishman "It's all your fault!".
In this hypothetical scenario, if she actually does go unironic full schizo and dies like Terry, sure, I'd come back around again for a final time to give a piece of my mind.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa thinks Rekieta is braindead, she's such a good girl!

Stale chips, but at least it's something.
If I was there she'd only have fresh chips.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh shit, I forgot her 2nd anniversary was in 19 days. I'll uhhhhh, I guess I'll make the thread for the Thing™ tonight. And see about making the other thing I wanted to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom