"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Oh shit, I forgot her 2nd anniversary was in 19 days. I'll uhhhhh, I guess I'll make the thread for the Thing™ tonight. And see about making the other thing I wanted to try.
Got any ideas while you're here?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Also, proper way to be a defense lawyer:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Kill yourself, saying retarded shit like this feeds into her brainworms.

If she actually starts (or continues) getting honest-to-God symptoms of schizophrenia and still refuses to go to a doctor and nobody intervenes at that point to do something, I think that'll be the point in which I drop off the wild ride. I absolutely fucking refuse to watch a Terry Davis arc happen in real time.
Legitimate question: Do you actually think anyone has any power to help her? It seems like Sleepy has to send her SCs just for her to listen, her family isn't supportive, and even if they were, she's so paranoid that she will always see the worst in people. Ultimately, the only person who can stop this is Pippa herself. She's an adult responsible for her own life.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Got any ideas while you're here?
So, the original thing is a mosaic drawing of her debut art, split into 16 squares, and people claim a square and then draw it (or something else, as long as it fits in the square and can be shown on stream, I guess).

The thing that came to me in an attempt at a dream right now, was making a shitty 90s tribute website (that I wouldn't even know where to put) to display the art and a bunch of messages from people here, using my uninterested high school student-tier webdev abilities.

Also Panko, if you tell Pippa about this, I'm going to show your entire country who runs the Mediterranean again.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Legitimate question: Do you actually think anyone has any power to help her?
I'm sure her boss and management could come up with something if push really came to shove and everything was on the line. Unless, of course, he's extraordinarily retarded...

So, the original thing is a mosaic drawing of her debut art, split into 16 squares, and people claim a square and then draw it (or something else, as long as it fits in the square and can be shown on stream, I guess).

The thing that came to me in an attempt at a dream right now, was making a shitty 90s tribute website (that I wouldn't even know where to put) to display the art and a bunch of messages from people here, using my uninterested high school student-tier webdev abilities.

Also Panko, if you tell Pippa about this, I'm going to show your entire country who runs the Mediterranean again.
My concern would be that I'm not sure how many artfags we actually have here.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My concern would be that I'm not sure how many artfags we actually have here.
The quality doesn't matter, it can be as shit as it gets, it's the soul that matters. It's the casserole collage of trash, quality, talent, practice and autism all at once that makes it special.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That Phase packaging leaves a lot to be desired.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uh oh Yuri sighting.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The quality doesn't matter, it can be as shit as it gets, it's the soul that matters. It's the casserole collage of trash, quality, talent, practice and autism all at once that makes it special.
That's fair. I really like the idea of the website, it would be even more SOVLful. Make that thread so we can brainstorm more whenever you can; I'd suggest maybe putting it in Rec Room so she can't possibly see (unless she actually has a secret sock account or something).

lvl8

Muumi the hero of Phase Connect.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lumi not making something lemon zest related is an art miss.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
With the ani thing, I can't do art for shit & business limits my time, but if funds are needed for anything I'm fine with chipping in funds if the forum project requires it.
Just let me know.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Which whale is this?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Fishman seethes when people fill their cart but don't check out

This is gold-tier trolling material you've given everyone for free, god bless you Pippa.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Fishman seethes when people fill their cart but don't check out

This is gold-tier trolling material you've given everyone for free, god bless you Pippa.
Fishman needs to do a serious overhaul on their site, there are many little issues that are going to cost him some $$$ such clicking "all products" often does not show all products. Clicking a talent name sometimes only shows some of thier items, for instance ATM clicking Rie Himemiya only show her birthday merch when she in fact has another standee available if you poke around. The same was true a few months ago when I got Shiina merch I had to dig to get one of the standees in my cart.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom