"If you want to be safe all the time, the internet is probably not the best place for you"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
They still do a lot of fingerprint comparison manually these days.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This fucking thread moves too fucking fast for me (I'm too fucking old for this shit) maybe open up a message-thread and shove people in it if you want to coordinate something.

I'm mostly useless but if there is anything I can do let me know. Forgot her 2 year was coming up soon. Shit... that was fast.

I'm sure her boss and management could come up with something if push really came to shove and everything was on the line. Unless, of course, he's extraordinarily retarded...

My concern would be that I'm not sure how many artfags we actually have here.
Not watching the Twitch Watchalong. Did she start doomposting again about wanting to go out at the peak of her popularity? Getting 1 guy'd by some femboy that just wants to see her fuck herself for the lulz?

Management can only do so much. You can lead the horse to water but you can't make him drink. She doesn't want help, if not she would've taken it from coworkers, fans, mods, ceo, and random internet comments.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not watching the Twitch Watchalong. Did she start doomposting again about wanting to go out at the peak of her popularity? Getting 1 guy'd by some femboy that just wants to see her fuck herself for the lulz?
Not exactly, she was talking about how schizophrenia unironically runs in her family and how a few of them also "don't do doctors" in a similar way to her, a topic spurred on by stuff happening in the movie.

Sven

Legitimate question: Do you actually think anyone has any power to help her? It seems like Sleepy has to send her SCs just for her to listen, her family isn't supportive, and even if they were, she's so paranoid that she will always see the worst in people. Ultimately, the only person who can stop this is Pippa herself. She's an adult responsible for her own life.
One correction, Sleepy seems to send SC's to either publicly shame her or because it amuses her. We have seen Pippa yell at her to just use Discord multiple times and she has received and written DM's on stream more then once so we know she has it open. We have also seen Sleepy send SC's well in the same house even on the March 31st stream which again was hilarious as she mentioned hearing Pippa screaming both through the wall and on the stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Legitimate question: Do you actually think anyone has any power to help her? It seems like Sleepy has to send her SCs just for her to listen, her family isn't supportive, and even if they were, she's so paranoid that she will always see the worst in people. Ultimately, the only person who can stop this is Pippa herself. She's an adult responsible for her own life.
It's a difficult situation because she's presumably independent due to supa $$$. Usually a person would be dependent on other people starting out and mental health issues would have to be resolved before they could be independent. Even just having to go to an actual job and interact with people opens up ways for people to help someone or for them to open up. It's sink or swim, you can only be so crazy and dysfunctional and keep a job and be tolerated by other people day to day. Of course most people at Pippa's skill level would have to have roommates or family to survive too. But since she can live alone and have whatever she wants delivered to her house, all of that is cut off. I don't know what legal issues Fish might have in try to intervene. If she's breaking her contract somehow he might be able to pressure her to get help that way, but at the risk of her melting down and quitting.
:pippasadl:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"What would you do if you didn't know who you were?" - Pippa

I don't know, as I wouldn't be me.

Edit: It's a slow movie, but I think it got me into the mystery.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It amuses me when she and everyone in chat greets a raider who only raided with, like, literally just two people.
:whatastory:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Does this man look like Hitler to you?
1685691096222.png

UberSoldat

I'm just going to say it now: The only one who can fix Pippa is herself, and no amount of concern shown from people in different places on the internet is going to change anything. Not even someone coming up to her house and laying it out to her face will do it if she doesn't do anything herself.

I'm sure you guys know the saying: You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm just going to say it now: The only one who can fix Pippa is herself, and no amount of concern shown from people in different places on the internet is going to change anything. Not even someone coming up to her house and laying it out to her face will do it if she doesn't do anything herself.

I'm sure you guys know the saying: You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.
While true, consider the following as well,
:icanfixher:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

1) We already know that, where the fuck were you when @thhrang dropped his manifesto?

2) That doesnt change the fact that every little thing helps, encourage good behavior and all that. It's certainly better than doing nothing.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Hey at least he died as an internet legend, there are worst ways to go!
People forget Terry didn't die a legend. He lived a legend. He died homeless, alone, and in the full throws of debilitating delusion as he was struck by a train.

I wouldn't wish that fate on Pippa. You are right that I'm sure she'd ignore any positive advice given to her to seek help, she already does after all, but if it felt like she was going down that particular arc, I think that'd be the point I change the channel.

logitech

What date is her anniversary on?
(I'm terrible with numbers and i cant even remember my families birthdays unless i write them down)
(also fake fan)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"What would you do if you didn't know who you were?" - Pippa

I don't know, as I wouldn't be me.

Edit: It's a slow movie, but I think it got me into the mystery.
I have noticed that a bunch of people in the US care way too fucking much about who they are or where they come from. Like that whole "23 and Me" or whatever its called. Clearly NPC behavior.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I have noticed that a bunch of people in the US care way too fucking much about who they are or where they come from. Like that whole "23 and Me" or whatever its called. Clearly NPC behavior.
If you think it's bad in the US, try telling a Middle Easterner they're not white. You'll get an essay on how they're the whitest of whites.

JMForte

Did we ever find out the vtuber who Pippa met up with? I know Pippa didn't reveal it but she did say she told the person that it was ok to talk about.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Feels like Pippa is leaning into her fetishes more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom