"I can dual wield badminton, which makes me unstoppable"Rin Penrose

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
About the reporting and tweeting at people.

No one can stop you from doing anything, just don't write or brag about it here, that's all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1672775126622.png
I'm assuming this is an impersonator purely because it seems too good to be true, but the idea of the next Henry arc being obsessing over an AI (that will probably still reject him) is hilarious.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 9620
I'm assuming this is an impersonator purely because it seems too good to be true, but the idea of the next Henry arc being obsessing over an AI (that will probably still reject him) is hilarious.
Wait till he finds out that it's a guy that controls it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IMO concerning this whole "poking cows/taking action" stuff
If you want to do it, then do so in your own time; at your own risk. The rest of us are not your personal army or a sekrit klub of vigilantes who fight for some flawed notion of "righteousness/justice/morality". People who decide to insert themselves into others' business won't be championed here, as doing so would just be a fast-track way of transforming this whole forum into a hive of tards who justify their own misguided actions because "We are doing it for the cow's sake, we are the good guys" just like the fucking DSP thread in the homeland which pissed Null off.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 9620
He went private on Twitter again, so I can't really archive these, but I'm inclined to believe it's really him judging by these retweets.
1672786425108.png1672786439070.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

And Henri responds within a minute:
View attachment 9581

An interesting turn: I went to Warosu to search up Henri and see what people are saying, and guess who else I see but Chase claiming responsibilty:
View attachment 9584View attachment 9585 Tweet Archive
(For those who don't remember, I facedoxed this fag a while ago. It was funny.)

This situation is really getting weird.

Funny that before going to bed I was thinking about shooting Fishman a DM maybe to ask him to tell the girls to stop saying "go kill yourself" on their streams because Youtube might also take action and I would imagine some retard on Twitter would exploit this. I noticed after having to censor the last 3 Pippa clips because she was telling people to go kill themselves. Additionally Lia constantly does it on her stream. Additionally with the "Useful Idiot" clip where she tells the guy to stop being a failure and go kill himself because no one would like him. Normally I wouldnt care and I would agree but with Youtube and Twitter being really gay with their policies, I would rather not have the talents get fucked over.

Never did because who the fuck am I and I dont think I should get involved in that shit since im not their manager. I also assume he probably has already told them already.

Also, why the fuck does Henry think that he got banned because he said he wanted to masturbate to pippa's dog's paws? Im sure that didnt help but nigga, you actively shit on the Fishman while basically telling him that Pippa was carrying the whole company on her back implying that the other girls are dead weight.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I was thinking about shooting Fishman a DM maybe to tell the girls to stop saying "go kill yourself" on their streams
Ngl that's pretty gay and I'm glad you didn't lol.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
He went private on Twitter again, so I can't really archive these, but I'm inclined to believe it's really him judging by these retweets.
View attachment 9622View attachment 9623
Fuck I was tired so I couldn''t remember if I was imagining it or not . I knew I saw a clip of her on on twitter, but the only two people I looked at at all were Pipa and Henri during this dumb shit before I fell asleep. But I didn't want to say I was sure of it and didn't have screenshots or archives.

Actually this could be a weird and fascinating arc then. The retard gets hard attached to some AI chuuba who just kind of says things. I might die from cry laughing if she also ends up calling him a schizo fuck up. Wonder if this is somehow the best outcome to keep him away from actual streamers lol.
Well, until the Neuro-sama guy bans him for being an annoying retard too. Which would also be hilarious to me.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ngl that's pretty gay and I'm glad you didn't lol.
Every once in a while I turn into a massive femboy. I usually try to stop myself but I might slip one of these days.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Every once in a while I turn into a massive femboy. I usually try to stop myself but I might slip one of these days.
We, as a community, need to protect each other from the autism within.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I might die from cry laughing if she also ends up calling him a schizo fuck up. Wonder if this is somehow the best outcome to keep him away from actual streamers lol.
Well, until the Neuro-sama guy bans him for being an annoying retard too. Which would also be hilarious to me.
Few very dedicated autists can teach an ai to call henri schizo with enough chat messages. Not calling on crusade just saying thats a possibility

because Youtube might also take action and I would imagine some retard on Twitter would exploit this.
Youtube is less likely to take action cause different monetisation scheme and being under google. Youtube can just not show ads on your vids and make it less visible on front page, but i believe streams somewhat exempt from this. Its less of a rapist system unlike twitter that relies ads on site and stocks. When advertisers/shareholders come knocking to twitter, twitter has no choice but to ban whoever they point to, else they pull all ads and investments and no moneys for twitter! (Well, advertisers really cant, cause twitter is too big)

Atleast thats how ive seen it work.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I thought that was for vtuber talents, not some lolcow scum
You do understand the original term is "don't go cow tipping" for a reason, right?

Nothing good ever comes from lowering yourself to the level of going to war with them as they're already covered in shit and by the end of it, you'll be too.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Is Chase that femboy that wrote some long rant on Twitter and then posted it on three different subreddits (including an sjw subreddit) only for all three to ignore him or tell him to fuck off? Or was that someone else?
do-you-have-any-idea-how-little-that-narrows-it-down-that-narrows-it-down.gif

We, as a community, need to protect each other from the autism within.
Pipkin has been flaring up during the start of the new year. Must consult the asylum medical team to up the dosage of medications. :medsmoremeds: :ponrys: :medsl:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pipkin has been flaring up during the start of the new year. Must consult the asylum medical team to up the dosage of medications. :medsmoremeds: :ponrys: :medsl:
Gonna have to memo HR and Central on that one, half of 'em eggheads are already watching pippa too, gonna have to up the budgeting on protective gear for the AGM

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Looks like it was some guy called Burai1992.
This guy isn't new, he was talked about on the homelands and has tried to cancel random people all the time. He's a big super sentai (original Japanese power rangers) fan and he's been at this for almost a year now. Would be surprised if it was him coming up with some new vector of attack, he's pretty retarded and mostly just begs reddit to personal army for him.

Burai is also the Japanese green ranger.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
This guy isn't new, he was talked about on the homelands and has tried to cancel random people all the time. He's a big super sentai (original Japanese power rangers) fan and he's been at this for almost a year now. Would be surprised if it was him coming up with some new vector of attack, he's pretty retarded and mostly just begs reddit to personal army for him.

Burai is also the Japanese green ranger.
Yeah, I was there when he posted this. I was just wondering if it was the same guy, since I didn't remember his name, but it looks like it's not.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah, I was there when he posted this. I was just wondering if it was the same guy, since I didn't remember his name, but it looks like it's not.
Might still be him, he did use another name on Twitter at one point that I think was linked to him back when he made the reddit post. I can't remember what it was off the top of my head though.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Might still be him, he did use another name on Twitter at one point that I think was linked to him back when he made the reddit post. I can't remember what it was off the top of my head though.
Nah, just checked and his Twitter is ike94612. Also, looks like he got blocked by Lucas back in August for trying to get him to signal-boost his Pippa shit, lmao.

Last edited:
Top Bottom