"FUCK ME!...AS A FRIEND!"Amano Pikamee

EvilToaster's Escapades - Sexpest vtuber Ambassador with a 57-page Google Doc

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
EvilToaster joins vtubing to make friends with young women. I look into it because I need money for hard drugs. We are not the same

Smelliest007

Another smaller document about EvilToaster pushing his autism tests and hyperfixation on others.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Another smaller document about EvilToaster pushing his autism tests and hyperfixation on others.

Kind of a nothing burger honestly. An autist trying to diagnose other people as autistic is more of a reflection on how this 40 year manchild tries desperately to be hip with the kids in the most retarded way possible.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Screenshot-2024-08-25-182206.png

Lol.

They were not ready for how abrasive EvilToaster was. Nor were they ready for how heavily EvilToaster would declare his ‘findings’ to be “You have Autism.”
Lmao.

Agreed that it's a bit of a nothing burger. Though, the guy definitely looks to have some weird thing about "diagnosing" people with autism.

Smelliest007

Lol.

Lmao.

Agreed that it's a bit of a nothing burger. Though, the guy definitely looks to have some weird thing about "diagnosing" people with autism.
One of the stranger fetishes a vtuber can have.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Lol.

Lmao.

You forgot another amazing excerpt where he diagnosed a Tranny as 80% autistic the moment he found out about it. The zero self awareness is hilarious.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I don't understand why this guy cried about people not reaching out to him to have fun when he literally collabs EVERY day. He sneaks his way into Zens stream like 2-3 times a week. He should have been happy with what he had. He somehow gets 150 people in his stream despite anyone else who collabs with Zen growing past him he still has a good amount. Honestly gives narcissistic vibes. The guy wanted more and more power over others. Like "sister" the hell is your problem.
Agreed. Dude has been streaming for years, enough to be a known name and have a rep across multiple communities, and this is what he's got to show for it? Regular association with Zen means he's connected to a major chunk of the Twitch vtuber scene if you want to 6 degrees of separation it. Sharing screentime with some of the biggest names. I can only assume he's even more of a black hole of charisma and negativity on stream and in private than we've seen. Watching him talk down to people pulling >>10x the numbers he does on how to succeed is wild.
He/Them enbies are participation trophy LGBT status too. For when you want the social status without actually changing anything about who you are, and can be safely dropped if it gets to inconvenient. And the "want to be one of the girlies" thing - any man who tries to downplay sexual interest in favour of "innocent" touches and hugs isn't to be trusted. Any woman who doesn't want to end up chained to a radiator should know to avoid guys who act like that. It's groomer behaviour.
Maybe you can write off one or two things in isolation, but combined? The result is major creep vibes that almost certainly explain his percieved interpersonal/collab struggles far better than everyone else just being paranoid introverts.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dude is a massive creep and manipulator or at least it comes off that way to everyone. The main issue i have is that everyone in that google doc seems to be extremely passive about calling him out. I feel like people deserve 1 chance to change their ways but it has to come from the people he interacts with on a regular basis or people he is on good terms with. Random people on the internet won't count as they will be seen as haters.

Do I think this guy is guilty of committing some horrible crime? No. That said from all of his tweets and all the way he seems to act I feel like this dude, if left unchecked, is one bad Twitchcon/OffKai party away from doing so. Do I think people should throw him under the bus and completely cut him off? Not really, but hopefully they are now aware of how he operates.

Hopefully he is now also aware of how others see him and will modify his behavior. Why did it take 2 years for people in the Vtuber community to call him out? Not sure, but better late than never.

Maybe more people will come out to talk about it.

lOnSlAuGhTl

Why did it take 2 years for people in the Vtuber community to call him out? Not sure, but better late than never.
maybe they feel more comfortable sharing, knowing they are not alone .
or maybe they just wanna farm some clout by adding buzzwords like abuse and trauma to a nothing burger story.
they definitely have one thing in common: noone confronted him directly and told him "hey, please stop with "X behaviour" it makes me uncomfortable." and thats a problem in my opinion

Smelliest007

they definitely have one thing in common: noone confronted him directly and told him "hey, please stop with "X behaviour" it makes me uncomfortable." and thats a problem in my opinion
The fact they wouldn't let him touch them is a problem in my opinion. :ironmousekek:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'll be doing a stream about this idiot this evening.

Feel free to say if there's anything specific I ought to cover.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

maybe they feel more comfortable sharing, knowing they are not alone .
or maybe they just wanna farm some clout by adding buzzwords like abuse and trauma to a nothing burger story.
Hunii did and he stopped. Funny how that keeps happening.

Smelliest007

Feel free to say if there's anything specific I ought to cover.
If you can find anything more that could hints if he is lying about his age or not?

Xuhle

Could someone answer this, is eviltoaster using a voice changer? Cause each time ive heard him now is i keep hearing a very robotic hint as he talks not as bad as Occo or Elira but its like hes trying to make him sound manlier i guess?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Could someone answer this, is eviltoaster using a voice changer? Cause each time ive heard him now is i keep hearing a very robotic hint as he talks not as bad as Occo or Elira but its like hes trying to make him sound manlier i guess?
Possible he's running some heavy modulation on his mic.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Xuhle

Most likely means nothing but might be able to dig to see if there is any random clip with toaster in it and the bigger vtuber. Already looked up vox and no luck to find one.

Ballpark_Look

Maybe he's just shit at audio, at this point I'm more inclined to think he's dumb as fuck.

edit: seems like zen found EvilToaster's replacement in Ray Naravaez Jr, a straight guy. How's that gender fuckery going EvilToaster?

lOnSlAuGhTl

ok idk what doc i've read lemme adjust my statement. i cant hold things like "using buzzwords" against them if he does the exact same.
from what i've seen so far i can say yes hes manipulative (like asking someone to exclude someone else from a colab without asking)
and he also does the cutesy "bestiiieee cant wait to snuggle when we meet" gay ass shit to imagine soomething in his head thats not there or smth. didnt see anything worthy of him being called a sexpest.
cuz lets be honest hes too much of a coward to be one. just another keyboard warrior

Top Bottom