"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

EvilToaster's Escapades - Sexpest vtuber Ambassador with a 57-page Google Doc

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Great imitation of a woman.
That's Zen, famously stable in the face of drama. They've been playing multiplayer games since it hit, I've been checking in periodically, no sign of Evil Toaster even when there's been room so I'm guessing he's out of the clique.
Used search and didn't find it here, so here we have Alicia deleted posts:
240824-071238.png

240824-071304.png

And her justification for doing so:

[a]

Either she got called out in the backstage or noticed she was gonna lose ground, it's really weird to call someone a friend and backpedal this hard. Perhaps it's "friend" as many vtubers say they are but treat like a colleague at most.

Eternal reminder that "nice" and "kind" are easy facades to put on and not the same thing as "good".

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
:wataCreep:

If you insert yourself into the social circles of a bunch of early 20s indie female vtubers who are barely cognizant, retarded, and/or are just plain unfixable, yeah, creepy.
My man, if I went out of my way to avoid mentally unstable women in their early 20s in this industry, there'd be hardly anybody left to watch or talk to.

At any rate, I'm not trying to "fix" anybody, nor am I wheedling them into voice calls while showering or anything boundary-crossing like that. If anyone has any evidence to the contrary they are free to drop it at any time.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Homie, if I went out of my way to avoid mentally unstable women in their early 20s in this industry, there'd be hardly anybody left to watch or talk to.

At any rate, I'm not trying to "fix" anybody, nor am I wheedling them into voice calls while showering or anything boundary-crossing like that. If anyone has any evidence to the contrary they are free to drop it at any time.
i personally dont think you're going out of your way to get in their circles to be "one of the girls". Thats the real issue with toaster.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Homie, if I went out of my way to avoid mentally unstable women in their early 20s in this industry, there'd be hardly anybody left to watch or talk to.

Mate, no one's saying all 30 year old dudes and above who watch vtubers are massive sex pests. Unless you're doing all of the above, then of course you would be seen as creepy. No need to get too up in arms over it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That one section where she goes on about how, when they first started talking, he told her about all his 'traumas' I was just cringing out of my skull. Can you imagine it? "Hi my name is bob and these are my traumas and triggers."
What the hell is wrong with people? If I just met someone and they immediately acted like that I would never want to engage with them again.

I love it when someone hands me the blueprint to their own psychological abuse. Saves me the social engineering to coax out their neuroses and I can jump straight into the gaslighting at maximum speed.

Ha ha ha yeah guys in their mid 30s (or later) in the vtuber community are all irredeemable creeps, ha ha ha ha

Yes.

:wataCreep:

If you insert yourself into the social circles of a bunch of early 20s indie female vtubers who are barely cognizant, retarded, and/or are just plain unfixable, yeah, creepy.

Macking the weirdo goth chicks in vtubing is never a bad idea. Trust me, why would I ever give bad advice?

My man, if I went out of my way to avoid mentally unstable women in their early 20s in this industry, there'd be hardly anybody left to watch or talk to.

You're never going to make it in this biz if you're not trying to molest 2views all the time.

Tubedude

Used search and didn't find it here, so here we have Alicia deleted posts:
240824-071238.png

240824-071304.png

And her justification for doing so:

[a]

Either she got called out in the backstage or noticed she was gonna lose ground, it's really weird to call someone a friend and backpedal this hard. Perhaps it's "friend" as many vtubers say they are but treat like a colleague at most.

She keeps throwing her lot in on the wrong side of drama recently. Kenji's thing unfortunately went well for him, but she also supported that other yamanba idiot that used Ame's PL clip.

Smelliest007

She keeps throwing her lot in on the wrong side of drama recently. Kenji's thing unfortunately went well for him, but she also supported that other yamanba idiot that used Ame's PL clip.
Oh she's black? This is starting to make sense.

Tubedude

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

IdenticalPlateaus

So he wanted to be "one of the girls" but didn't pretend to be trans so he could be immune to criticism from lefties? Skill issue.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So he wanted to be "one of the girls" but didn't pretend to be trans so he could be immune to criticism from lefties? Skill issue.
He tried to go the genderfluid/non-binary route.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
He really "isn't one of the girlies", but at at least he "tried".

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I don't understand why this guy cried about people not reaching out to him to have fun when he literally collabs EVERY day. He sneaks his way into Zens stream like 2-3 times a week. He should have been happy with what he had. He somehow gets 150 people in his stream despite anyone else who collabs with Zen growing past him he still has a good amount. Honestly gives narcissistic vibes. The guy wanted more and more power over others. Like "sister" the hell is your problem.

bothyourhouses

I don't understand why this guy cried about people not reaching out to him to have fun when he literally collabs EVERY day. He sneaks his way into Zens stream like 2-3 times a week.
I mean it sounds like he was complaining that all his "friendships" were one-sided, and maybe he was right about that.

Smelliest007

He really "isn't one of the girlies", but at at least he "tried".

Yeah I buy the lying about his age rrat, this freak is in his 40s no doubt.

IdenticalPlateaus

Zyklon Mag

lOnSlAuGhTl

tbf i dont know when he started to show up on my TL but ihe is doomposting quite a lot. thats why i have him muted.
he seems to be a milktoast kind of man tbh. and yall dont like him i get it. but being a sexpest?
is there actual proof of him "breaching boundaries" or is this just another "dude cant read social queues and girl is to stupid to set boundaries" kinda situation?

Top Bottom