"Can you stop gagging? I think some inmates would love to hear that, but not me"Zea Cornelia

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Interesting, but A.) that isn't one of the two tweets she specifically showed as getting her in trouble earlier, and B.) the thing that still makes me think at least one of the reports was Henri is the fact that he was (((coincidentally))) liking old Yuni tweets at the exact same time she began tweeting about reports on old Pippa tweets.

For example, look at the dates of the tweets that she shared got her in trouble.
View attachment 9572View attachment 9571
September - November.

Meanwhile - like I posted earlier - at literally the same time this report saga is happening, Henri is going back and liking old Yuni tweets from October - November.
View attachment 9574View attachment 9576

If this is a coincidence, it's very strange and must be some kind of cosmic irony being pulled on us by God.
Hmmm yeah that is interesting and taking a glance at pippa twitter account right now she still posting. Could be a troll with the one I posted.

Though yeah, it is interesting who is causing this.

So I have a question with reports and tweet violations. What is the limit of the amount of tweets that can be deemed a violation before they suspend the user? Pippa shown two but wonder if there's more.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Report his tweets for threatening self-harm to a third party to twitter. It might not work but it's better than nothing. Even though he has alts none of them carry the weight of his main account.
I don't what twitter's TOS looks like right now but it shouldn't be hard to find something he's tweeted that violates it, no matter how stupid or small it is.

At a certain point it becomes pest control. You can't gatekeep the horde of lunatics but some people need to be made an example of for being the example of NOT how to behave.

We observe and document. We do not interfere. There are no exceptions to this rule. Ever. For any reason. Get that through your head.

It's not about doing it 'together', that's frickin gay.

Getting a douchebag troll banned on your own time is funny though.

Same energy. Fucking retards here need to stop thinking that what some lunatic on Twitter does actually matters in any way. It has about as much impact on reality as writing 'I say fuck Jesus whenever the bell tolls' on your wall if you live next to a Church.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1672736800021.png1672736808282.png
(a)
And Henri responds within a minute:
1672736714484.png

An interesting turn: I went to Warosu to search up Henri and see what people are saying, and guess who else I see but Chase claiming responsibilty:
1672737287179.png1672737303671.png Tweet Archive
(For those who don't remember, I facedoxed this fag a while ago. It was funny.)

This situation is really getting weird.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wow, I didn't realize this website determines what I can and cannot do on my free time!
Sounds kinda like a reddit mod ree'ing about brigading just because a link was posted.

I'll say it again; obviously setting up "let's all do these mass reports to blah blah blah!" is retarded, but that has no bearing on something like, "This person made a valid physical threat on twitter, so I will report them. Oh wait, this other website I use says that I am not allowed to report people. Oh shoot, I've gotta go, now someone is breaking into my house! They look kinda like a tranny though, I'd better not stop them or else the forum will get mad at me if I get them arrested or self-defensed."

If there's going to be an argument about the ethics of reporting Twitter accounts, I would like to request you all please take it out of this thread so it doesn't get shit up.
Of course, people can report quietly in peace if they wish to do so, without the need of asking for permission or for other people to join them.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If there's going to be an argument about the ethics of reporting Twitter accounts, I would like to request you all please take it out of this thread so it doesn't get shit up.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Henri unprivated.

1672739579997.png
(a)
I'll attempt to go back & archive as much as I can now that the window of opportunity is open.

Pippa is still being attacked with reports.

1672739624646.png1672739646847.png
(a)
1672739785286.png (a)

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
How old is Henri? Does anyone in his family know how fucking mental he is online?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
We observe and document. We do not interfere. There are no exceptions to this rule. Ever. For any reason. Get that through your head.
I thought that was for vtuber talents, not some lolcow scum. It makes sense not to do anything directly harmful to the people who create the content we know and love. But for God's sake Henri doesn't contribute anything. Not that I intend or can even report him because I don't have an account.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
There is no hope for humanity.

I thought that was for vtuber talents, not some lolcow scum. It makes sense not to do anything directly harmful to the people who create the content we know and love. But for God's sake Henri doesn't contribute anything.

I'm not going to say more beyond this here next bit here out of respect for the integrity of the thread as a whole, even if there are further replies. But let me extemporize. Anything further can be put in the forum discussion thread.

Of course I can't force people to do what I think they ought to do here. What I can do is prevent it from being normalized. Interfering with the activities of a lolcow is no different from a wildlife filmmaker poking a predator to get it to snarl for the camera. It's unnatural.

There's also a remarkably thin line between consuming schadenfreude on the internet and being a producer of said schadenfreude for others. There are endless examples of this, from the To Catch a Predator communities in the 90's to the Ragepig and self-devouring commentary channels of today.

The internet also blows the impact of individual events out of all proportion. Interfering with ongoing occurrences, even when it seems essential and important, usually doesn't have any positive outcomes. Simply put; you don't know more than the surface level, and any decisions you make are based on an entirely superficial analysis of the circumstances.

Beyond that, the moment a culture like this takes root, it becomes exponentially harder to get rid of. People will simply use any example of interfering with the subject matter to justify further interference, and call you a hypocrite if you insist on drawing a line in the sand. Escalation is inevitable. How much grief has sending a care package to Chris gotten Null over the years? Even the absolute most banal and positive interference can lead to a negative outcome.

Finally, you almost certainly will never get thanked for it. You will get remembered as an agent provocateur. The person you tried to help will either never acknowledge you or actively resent you for the unsolicited aid that likely got in the way of their original plans. Now, if somebody actively asks for help then the argument changes, but otherwise it's always best to assume you can do nothing and are better off that way. It's just how the internet works.

Edit: Also, as others have pointed out, there's no way to even know if Henri is involved in this, who else is, and what the overall impact could be. If you absolutely must disregard all my advice and get involved, at least wait till you have the right target.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Certainly wasn't what I expected to see when I popped back in.

I admit I'm unsure myself of which retard(s) are reporting her. Both potential parties are clearly morons who should do flips. If it wasn't for the fact Henri is a socially inept retard while the other side sounds like they would be too busy grooming kids on discord, I would almost wonder if they they both decided to work together trying to pick up random dumbshit to report.

The only reason to lean away from believing it actually is the asshat is that he still hasn't had one of those trademarked meltdowns. Henri's kind of just taking it in stride like the retard he always was while making his usual "only pretending to be retarded" defense points or typical sperg shit. I'm still not convinced he's actually sworn against the rabbit. Seems more like shitting his diaper on purpose for attention for the most part.
And alongside that his absolutely astounding ability to be so fucking stupid that he can't register having like 12+ people tell him "carrying da cumpanee tho" is shitting on her coworkers, his commentary in general, and absolute inability to even PRETEND to act like a functioning human being are reasons why a decent chunk of people are tired of him.

So for my assumption, probably the other femboy with their party of homos or whatever it is actually trying to hassle her. Possibly in "retaliation" to visiting a weatherman or something I guess. "She was bad before, but now she's worse!"

Edit: Y'know what, maybe these tards actually are working together. One of them derping about some "network" of people and the other is busy being a butthurt manchild over rightfully being called a retard. Maybe in all his schizodom he figured he could be the one to bring down his betrayer with these people. Whole thing's just fuckin weird.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Does this count as confirmation he attempted to actually do a flip?

(a)
1672740008248.png

Also:
1672740344708.png (a)

And his bio:
1672740798434.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Appropriate music while pondering who's flagging ancient rabbit shitposts:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some people in the replies are saying it could be an automatic report.

One person even mentioned they got a temp suspension for replying to the tweet.

If Twitter updated there reporting bots to be more sensitive then it might make sense why a bunch of old tweets are getting flagged in a relatively short span of time, considering as of recently, Pippa hasn't done anything particularly of interest to stir the pot. It's hard to say though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Could be a LARP, but either way, this is funny. (Warosu - Alice)
1672745520546.png1672745752154.png

Henri calls Chase a hero and endorses the reporting:

1672746155572.png1672746327103.png
(a) (a)

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Could be a LARP, but either way, this is funny. (Warosu - Alice)
1672745520546.png1672745752154.png

If the first screenshot is the real Henry, perhaps he should reflect on whether it is proper for a Christian to compare himself to Satan.

Henry, if it bothers you for the community to hate you as you seemed to imply in a tweet before your hiatus, you should also consider what that community thinks of your actions, or, if you're not really behind this despite your claims, then at least your attitude.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If the first screenshot is the real Henry, perhaps he should reflect on whether it is proper for a Christian to compare himself to Satan.
He's not a Christian, that's his problem; he just takes some shallow religious imagery and tosses his current oshi into the Christ role, then worships tards like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. His philosopher quote tweets are relatively well documented in here.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:
Top Bottom