"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>Claims Pippa is his "Kami-oshi"
>Gets banned for a second time
>goes full attention whore and tries to suicide bait and guilt Pippa into unbanning him
>doesn't work
>morphs from Parasocial Schizo-fan into a schizo-anti, reporting her twitter posts.

Why are Pinoys like this.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It appears that in addition to backreading old Pippa tweets to find things to report, he's also likely going after Yuni, judging by his recent within-the-hour likes of a few of her months-old tweets.
1672726617054.png1672726639339.png1672726655924.png

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
Report his tweets for threatening self-harm to a third party to twitter. It might not work but it's better than nothing. Even though he has alts none of them carry the weight of his main account.
I don't what twitter's TOS looks like right now but it shouldn't be hard to find something he's tweeted that violates it, no matter how stupid or small it is.

There is zero good that comes from cow tipping.

At a certain point it becomes pest control. You can't gatekeep the horde of lunatics but some people need to be made an example of for being the example of NOT how to behave.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There is zero good that comes from cow tipping.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know im gonna get mold thrown at me for this but i think pippa kinda brought this shit on herself, she just kept interacting with this freak, feeding his ego, even fucking unbanned him. Now he's gone full schizo and god knows how much of a nuisance he's going to be. Maybe... don't feed the tards?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I know im gonna get mold thrown at me for this...
We've basically already all agreed on this though. Her continued interactions with him were textbook cowtipping, which fueled him, etc etc... we've went over this in-detail already in previous pages.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At a certain point it becomes pest control. You can't gatekeep the horde of lunatics but some people need to be made an example of for being the example of NOT how to behave.
Remember: we're not the internet police. If he gets banned organically or pisses off some rando who takes it upon themselves to do it that's on him, but organising a deplatforming campaign together is Discord-tier homosexuality. Let's not do that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We've basically already all agreed on this though. Her continued interactions with him were textbook cowtipping, which fueled him, etc etc... we've went over this in-detail already in previous pages.
YOU AIN'T LOYAL THEN, EVEN IF MY WIFE WAS RETARDED (she is) I WOULD STILL DEFEND HER! HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Remember: we're not the internet police. If he gets banned organically or pisses off some rando who takes it upon themselves to do it that's on him, but organising a deplatforming campaign together is Discord-tier homosexuality. Let's not do that.
It's not about doing it 'together', that's frickin gay.

Getting a douchebag troll banned on your own time is funny though.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
YOU AIN'T LOYAL THEN, EVEN IF MY WIFE WAS RETARDED (she is) I WOULD STILL DEFEND HER! HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!
You aren't a true fan of someone if you can't/refuse to call out the occasional dumb stuff they do from time to time.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Henri! You're triggering my lingering covid cough!:shiinastare:
I agree Pippa should not have unbanned him or gave him special attention.... but she has pipkin, sometimes you just have too much pitty for other people with mental illness and you give too many chances. I mean... remember the neopets forums... Pippa is like one notch off from doing crazy anti antics herself and she knows it.
I look at some of some of these guys and I hate them but I also I have to admit they're just a little more retarded then me. One good Rama Rama bender and there I am.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just in case he deletes all of the tweets he's made while having the account locked before they can be properly archived, here are the rest of the important ones.
View attachment 9553View attachment 9554View attachment 9555View attachment 9552
He's also still reporting tweets: (a)
View attachment 9557

What an idiot. How is he unable to just get that it's not that carry is a bad thing, it's that she just doesn't want that title? She was also being incredibly polite about it with him and now he's acting like it's some great injustice.

When she does something dumb but harmless you defend her, but when she tries to sink the family savings into a Marry Kay girl boss business you got to speak up. Rather speak up now than deal with the fallout in the even that Henry does a flip and she feels guilty.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looks like he's on the phase of doing anti stuff now for his oshi like he did with Kson prior. Well, if it's true that he's being a bitter prick reporting things from her posts.
Could be he's just taking credit for some other schizo hater. If he really is flagging Pippa he really is beyond saving.

Edit: By my logic it doesn't 100% make sense for Henri to flag Pippa considering it wasn't Pippa who did the banning. But also Henri is retarded so logic doesn't mean much.

Edit2: Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about this.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Henri just learn from your Oshi and start over form scratch! It's really easy! Pippa has let go of numerous personas and so have most people online!
1. Read and learn TOS from all services you use and don't break them! This isn't usually negotiable, you break the rules you're out, so don't do it.
2. Don't be Henri! Don't talk about Henri! It's HARD I know! But just let it go! I doesn't matter if other people think you might be Henri, just don't admit to being Henri!
3. You have autism so be very conservative about your comments since you will never know where the line is! No sexual or political comments. I know it's hard, you'll see
others doing it and want to join in BUT DON'T, you don't know the rules and you never will, that's just how it is!
4. You need to learn this stuff now because one day your dad's going to be sick of your shit and you're going to have to go to a job! Nobody can make you normal so you need to learn to keep your mouth shut and not cause trouble.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I'm still on the fence of Henri being the one doing it, especially when only proof so far is him stating that it's him. Should be taken for a grain of salt with how unreliable he is with the truth and indecisive Henri can be at times.

However some Capippalist in PCD been spending the time looking and found this one dude who made a response with this:
(APPEARS TO BE A BAIT POST SO DISREGARD.)

Of course take things for grain of salt, but this feels like something interesting besides a mental Filipino saying they did it.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm still on the fence of Henri being the one doing it, especially when only proof so far is him stating that it's him. Should be taken for a grain of salt with how unreliable he is with the truth and indecisive Henri can be at times.

However some Capippalist in PCD been spending the time looking and found this one dude who made a response with this image

View attachment 9568
Twitter Linkeroni / Archiveroni

Of course take things for grain of salt, but this feels like something more with reality then a mental Filipino spouting he did it.
Interesting, but A.) that isn't one of the two tweets she specifically showed as getting her in trouble earlier, and B.) the thing that still makes me think at least one of the reports was Henri is the fact that he was (((coincidentally))) liking old Yuni tweets at the exact same time she began tweeting about reports on old Pippa tweets.

For example, look at the dates of the tweets that she shared got her in trouble.
1672733137927.png1672733125655.png
September - November.

Meanwhile - like I posted earlier - at literally the same time this report saga is happening, Henri is going back and liking old Yuni tweets from October - November.
1672733238363.png1672733268310.png

If this is a coincidence, it's very strange and must be some kind of cosmic irony being pulled on us by God.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Now that hes number one pippa anti, whos going to be his next best oshi until death does them apart fr?
I nominate my most hated technically a vtuber little bitch redebuted to his whole discord because I called him a vtweeter. You're still a vtweeter.

I look forward to the 60 page sexual harassments report :smugpipi:

Top Bottom