"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain"Sleepy Project

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
Think Twitter would let me get away with posting this as a response to Henri's bullshit?
d901154d-f33d-4fe3-8516-16c977b4e467_text.gif

Elon would approve.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
...I am slowly coming to the conclusion that these recent Tweets could be because Pippa seems to be missing her usual timeslot today, with no Twitter Space. And he's going even more insane than usual.
After the last one, he sent her a tweet asking her to talk with him, and she said "maybe next time." No wonder he started going crazier than usual when she missed it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Edit: Who the fuck is he even talking to? (a)
1666315814956.png
1666315831607.png...I am slowly coming to the conclusion that these recent Tweets could be because Pippa seems to be missing her usual timeslot today, with no Twitter Space. And he's going even more insane than usual.

Edit 2: Yep, I was right. (a)
1666320701998.png
This is why you don't engage with these kind of people, they take the smallest statement and twist it into some kind of major event in their heads. It just turns everything into a lot more drama than it needs to be, and there's nothing you can really do about it as their reality is completely fictional in their own head.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is why you don't engage with these kind of people, they take the smallest statement and twist it into some kind of major event in their heads. It just turns everything into a lot more drama than it needs to be, and there's nothing you can really do about it as their reality is completely fictional in their own head.
It's too late. He got his single fleck of attention from his oshi, and now he's either going to talk to her, or kill himself, or both at the same time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's too late. He got his single fleck of attention from his oshi, and now he's either going to talk to her, or kill himself, or both at the same time.
I just hope @Godzilla1984 manages to archive the audio if he does it during a convo in a Twitterspace. Though it might be a good idea for Pippa to have a moderator or something when he's on, that way any issue can be deflected at least a bit to keep it from boiling over.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Maybe he's found a girlfriend?
Maybe it's in reference in what's happened in China?
Could be a new oshi, as he changed his pfp to a non Pippa version. Last time he did that was when he was mad at her for learning Chinese and then when he got banned and became a sad Shinji.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Could be a new oshi, as he changed his pfp to a non Pippa version. Last time he did that was when he was mad at her for learning Chinese and then when he got banned and became a sad Shinji.
But she just started being nice and acknowledging him. Maybe the dude is a masochist and just wants an oshi that insults him.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Guess who's in Lia's chat.
Screenshot_747.png
Screenshot_748.png
Screenshot_749.png
Screenshot_750.pngScreenshot_751.png
Screenshot_752.png
Screenshot_754.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I had no idea what Fluttershy was. I literally just had to search for it. Why didn't @NolanCrush notify me?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I had no idea what Fluttershy was. I literally just had to search for it. Why didn't @NolanCrush notify me?
Just going off of context clues in the thread, she's an allegory for Jesus in MLP cannon, right? Like the lion in C.S. Lewis's Narnia stories!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She is cute shy pony and the “Element of Kindness”

That’s about all you need to know

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Well, guess we know who his new oshi is...
I was kind of hoping it was Tenma. Could you imagine him trying his bullshit with her? The yelling would go on for hours.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Just going off of context clues in the thread, she's an allegory for Jesus in MLP cannon, right? Like the lion in C.S. Lewis's Narnia stories!
lmfao. I can't stand I'm missing this stream. I guess my wife's birthday is more important, but still!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
lmfao. I can't stand I'm missing this stream. I guess my wife's birthday is more important, but still!
Worst case scenario, I gotchu fam.
Screenshot_760.png

Top Bottom