Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Like the lion in C.S. Lewis's Narnia stories!
I don't know what C.S. Lewis was smoking when he wrote those books, but I don't think real Jesus ever turned anyone into a donkey and then locked them into his own temple, or threatened to murder a child.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I was kind of hoping it was Tenma. Could you imagine him trying his bullshit with her? The yelling would go on for hours.
Tenma help me..
"I cannot help you mudda fukka. I am fake anime girl what the fuck is wrong with you? GET SOME HELP! DO NOT SHOW UP IN MY CHAT ALL WEIRD MAKING THINGS AWKWARD, I AM JUST ANIME GIRRRRRRL TAKE YOUR MEDS"

I still fondly remember that time she banned Kyle Kazuma for trying to be a smart ass while sad posting in some supas after she told him to stop til she banned him. At least temporarily, I dunno if she ever unbanned. Pretty sure that was the night she went to discord and told off her mods in a message about them doing their jobs lol

Poor Lia. She doesn't deserve that.
Seriously though. Imagine taking a break because you're having a menhara moment, you tried to sort yourself out, and come back to this thing potentially latching onto you like some sort of parasite desperately trying to suck you for attention and validation in their life.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Henri Twitter catchup time!
1666574926692.png1666574992593.png1666575075487.png1666575165096.png1666575291164.png1666575937867.png1666575430637.png1666575567132.png
(1 - a) (2 - a) (3 - a) (4 - a) (5 - a) (6 - a) (7 + 8 - a, a) (9 - a)

His retweets are also, once again, telling.
1666575693001.png1666575724713.png1666575749083.png1666575785850.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
All the philosopher quotes he retweets just makes me realize how retarded philosophers are.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I follow a podcast called The China Show, it's two boomers of the soul talking about current events in China, and I woke up and decided to catch up on the vod of the latest episode because I missed it when it was live. I look over at the comment section to close it, and...

1666595828517.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Philosopher-quoting brony is quick code for "Euphoric Reddittor".

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
>Imagine wanting to fuck a sentient mold person
>Imagine the horrific skin melting STD's from it
>Imagine despite all that the mold person still not being the most disgusting person in that relationship

This is all the more reason you pick good, kind oshi's don't let yourself become like Henry.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A NEET flip uses the work of a career flip to shill his """faith""" for the mold mother.
Also don't fuckin' talk to me about the god damn "ancient times" you absolute retard, in ancient times they would've thrown your sorry ass from a cliff because of your obvious lack of mental faculties, or idk thrown you in a fucking circus with the other tards and freaks. Any religion worth their money would have had you hung for your degeneracy you fucking lunatic.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
A NEET flip uses the work of a career flip to shill his """faith""" for the mold mother.
Also don't fuckin' talk to me about the god damn "ancient times" you absolute retard, in ancient times they would've thrown your sorry ass from a cliff because of your obvious lack of mental faculties, or idk thrown you in a fucking circus with the other tards and freaks. Any religion worth their money would have had you hung for your degeneracy you fucking lunatic.

Mans confused tho. His head filled with pseudo intellectual bullshit and out of context quotes of some old wiseasses, addicted to social media and internet, mentally ill and doesnt want to get better. Why get mad over that thou?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mans confused tho. His head filled with pseudo intellectual bullshit and out of context quotes of some old wiseasses, addicted to social media and internet, mentally ill and doesnt want to get better. Why get mad over that thou?

That's the thing about a lot of these people who love philosophy and other such shit, they're just looking for what's essentially a soundbite to make themselves look like an intellectual but very rarely actually understand or engage with the topic beyond that. I don't get how he doesn't understand the difference between faith, mentorship, and being a groupie. Reminds me of the time Jack Murphy tried to put out something about exuberance and used libertine, liberal, and libertarian interchangeably as if he didn't know the difference because they all started with "lib", and his conclusion was that being a librarian was a corruption of the soul, so he definitely wasn't a Liberian because of that.

Top Bottom