Early Adopter
Yabbit is playing a dangerous game

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yabbit is playing a dangerous game
It's like she's playing Russian Roulette, but the gun is actually a portly Filipino man.

I really hope she doesn't actually unironically feel bad for him.
She's too nice of a person, she might actually think she can help him. It can at best end in a Sonichu situation, where she finally gets him stable only for something to come out and turn it into a tragedy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's like she's playing Russian Roulette, but the gun is actually a portly Filipino man.
I prefer "morbidly obese."
She's too nice of a person, she might actually think she can help him. It can at best end in a Sonichu situation, where she finally gets him stable only for something to come out and turn it into a tragedy.
>Pippa is the Josh Moon to Henri's Chris-Chan
Thanks, I hate it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cunts eternally online and this is the first time she sees a suicide baiting mentally unstable incel retard? Has she never visited tumblr? Interacted with anyone on 4chan? She had teamspeak, and never talked to one?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Cunts eternally online and this is the first time she sees a suicide baiting mentally unstable incel retard? Has she never visited tumblr? Interacted with anyone on 4chan? She had teamspeak, and never talked to one?
1666243204952.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd say this is an exceptional case since when he commits Alt+F4 he's almost definitely gonna mention her in his note.

When it comes to Pippa's direct interactions with Henry I'm on the fence about it. On one hand, content's content. If a man sets himself on fire in a public space nobody has any obligation to extinguish it; some people would rather cheer on the spectacle for their own amusement, and that should be expected. On the other hand Pippa needs to be very careful about how personally invested she's getting. I get that in her position it probably feels uncomfortable being rude to a fan even if he is clearly retarded (not to mention that it just takes one out-of-context screenshot or clip of a streamer telling an annoying viewer to fuck off getting circulated to push "x hates their fans!" rrats for the rest of time), but I could see this causing her genuine emotional distress if he goes to extremes. She's insecure enough as it is, it'd really fuck her up.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When it comes to Pippa's direct interactions with Henry I'm on the fence about it. On one hand, content's content. If a man sets himself on fire in a public space nobody has any obligation to extinguish it; some people would rather cheer on the spectacle for their own amusement, and that should be expected.
I kinda feel like there's nothing in terms of content that Henri can possibly provide that'd top his Unban-Stream Manifesto right now, at least not until the final permanent ban arc eventually gets to happen. At this point it's just a downward spiral of insane parasocial autism & schizophrenia on a slow burn to the eventual boiling point, and her directly talking to his obese mouthbreathing ass in a Twitter Space would probably end up being more sad than it would be 'funny content', just fueling the slow spiral more. It just doesn't really sound like good stream or Twitter Space material.

This may not be a great comparison, but it sort of reminds me of the Ancestral Homeland rule to not 'touch the poop' (or whatever Null insists on calling it). Directly interacting and provoking the lolcow/schizocow/etc. rarely goes well for anyone involved, and it's rare that the content generated from it is actually good. We already got our kino schizo manifesto from him, I don't really know what there is left for her to get out of him from these kinds of direct interactions. If content is what this is about, then she should just ban him again to get on with it and see what he'd do, because at least then a huge entertaining spergout on his part is guaranteed.
Hopefully I got my point across well, I'm tired. lol
On the other hand Pippa needs to be very careful about how personally invested she's getting. I get that in her position it probably feels uncomfortable being rude to a fan even if he is clearly retarded (not to mention that it just takes one out-of-context screenshot or clip of a streamer telling an annoying viewer to fuck off getting circulated to push "x hates their fans!" rrats for the rest of time), but I could see this causing her genuine emotional distress if he goes to extremes. She's insecure enough as it is, it'd really fuck her up.
Agreed.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
When it comes to Pippa's direct interactions with Henry I'm on the fence about it. On one hand, content's content. If a man sets himself on fire in a public space nobody has any obligation to extinguish it; some people would rather cheer on the spectacle for their own amusement, and that should be expected. On the other hand Pippa needs to be very careful about how personally invested she's getting. I get that in her position it probably feels uncomfortable being rude to a fan even if he is clearly retarded (not to mention that it just takes one out-of-context screenshot or clip of a streamer telling an annoying viewer to fuck off getting circulated to push "x hates their fans!" rrats for the rest of time), but I could see this causing her genuine emotional distress if he goes to extremes. She's insecure enough as it is, it'd really fuck her up.
This may not be a great comparison, but it sort of reminds me of the Ancestral Homeland rule to not 'touch the poop' (or whatever Null insists on calling it). Directly interacting and provoking the lolcow/schizocow/etc.
The term he preferred was "cow tipping", the poop touching was user generated.

Though on the topic of Henry and Pippa, I don't think she's just milking him for content. Think about what she's been expressing lately, she had a breakdown over what her effect would be on other members of Phase, whether her edgy nature wasn't a good fit or her getting special treatment would create resentment in others. She also made a post questioning if her content could truly be memorable or considered art in a sense, see the whole discussion it caused about media in the main thread. Then her expressing how she was happy her dad said he was proud of her and her wanting to spread that message.

I think Henry is just something she thinks she can control, and not in a nefarious way, just in a way that she believes she can make a positive difference in his life when she's having doubt and questions about all of that other stuff. The problem is Henry is the most uncontrollable of all of those and if that's the keystone holding up the whole arch of positivity right now in some weird way, then it's going to be a bad crash.

Though that's just a theory, a schizo theory.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think Henry is just something she thinks she can control, and not in a nefarious way, just in a way that she believes she can make a positive difference in his life when she's having doubt and questions about all of that other stuff. The problem is Henry is the most uncontrollable of all of those and if that's the keystone holding up the whole arch of positivity right now in some weird way, then it's going to be a bad crash.
"I can fix him!" -Pipkin Pippa

It's clear that Henri needs either professional help, or to sort out shit other people can't help him with. It's clear that Pippa doesn't exactly have her issues sorted that well either. Her intentions might be good, but she can't handle the autism, she's not trained for it, and it'll probably only create some kind of schizophrenic singularity.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I dunno i just seriously dont want anyone here or there to be a hero. Shits fucked up and noone with their shit intact can unfuck persons mind, nevermind any of you loony fuckers and especially not the white trash recluse

Also i dont think henri is even funny really, just kinda sad

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Reminds me, since he uses the same fucking username on everything, once he inevitably does something immensely retarded and dangerous, it'll blow back on Pippa, it'll blow back on the homeland because he had an account there, and it'd probably hit us some, because just googling his name probably throws this thread up on the first or second page.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Reminds me, since he uses the same fucking username on everything, once he inevitably does something immensely retarded and dangerous, it'll blow back on Pippa, it'll blow back on the homeland because he had an account there, and it'd probably hit us some, because just googling his name probably throws this thread up on the first or second page.
This thread pops up on the first page, second from bottom on my google search.

And third from the bottom on a incognito instance.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I decided to do some searches as I don't think this place ranks at all normally, and while it doesn't show up on normal terms using a private browser instance and searching "Ikari Tenri", in quotes it's the top result, above both KF and VT.
1666252293077.png

I think the safest course of action in that event is to fry the Fish, who is the only result above us thanks to images.

Imagine being at the point of life where @NolanCrush is giving you advise and you're sperging out.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For any Federal Agents watching this thread, we do NOT endorse any of Henry M. Magalona's actions, either past, present, or in future.
1666252609358.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Went to see if Pippa was doing a Twitter Space tonight, and she had a post about it, and one of the replies:
1666314625602.png

Thought this might be a Henry alt so checked the account, and one of the first things I see is the following so it's inconclusive
1666314685665.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wow, so deep. (1 - a) (2 - a)
1666314922946.png

Went to see if Pippa was doing a Twitter Space tonight, and she had a post about it, and one of the replies:
View attachment 3110

Thought this might be a Henry alt so checked the account, and one of the first things I see is the following so it's inconclusive
View attachment 3111
This dude isn't a Henri alt, I'm pretty sure he's been around for a while back before Henri started showing up. He also doesn't type like him.

Edit: Who the fuck is he even talking to? (a)
1666315814956.png
1666315831607.png...I am slowly coming to the conclusion that these recent Tweets could be because Pippa seems to be missing her usual timeslot today, with no Twitter Space. And he's going even more insane than usual.

Edit 2: Yep, I was right. (a)
1666320701998.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom