"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
And one is retarded, while the other is also retarded?

:smugpipi:
One is Filipino.

Edit:
Good lord.
1666060441931.png (Link - a)

Last edited:

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter
I don't understand why people give this schizophrenic retard's posts unironic likes.
I'm not sure how many are ironic and how many are people just enabling him so he keeps saying stupid shit, in fairness.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm not sure how many are ironic and how many are people just enabling him so he keeps saying stupid shit, in fairness.
True, it just makes me worried about how many schizos are in her audience who do unironically sympathize with him and think he's 'normal' / did nothing wrong. That could be worrying.

He just roams the Internet, spilling spaghetti everywhere he goes, single handedly saving the entire economy of Italy.
How can a man so poor afford so much spaghetti?!

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
how many are people just enabling him so he keeps saying stupid shit, in fairness.
I mean, if you want "high quality" (And I use that term loosely.) milk, somebody needs to feed the cow, if only in likes. For now he's ultimately harmless, if not cringeworthy. We'll start talking plane tickets to SEA when he starts sacrificing animals to a Pippa shrine.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
(...) For now he's ultimately harmless, if not cringeworthy (...)
The operative word being "for now". My concern is how over time he is becoming even more and more schizophrenic, insane, & parasocially attached to her - heavily exasterbated by whenever she still acknowledges his existence and gives him his parasocial dopamine hits for some reason - that is just going to make his meltdown whenever the inevitable second, permanent ban happens even worse. He literally became a hardcore schizoid Pippa anti after being banned the first time, only going back on that when he was let back in after he spent 50 hours in Microsoft Word writing a literal goddamn manifesto, and Lord knows what the hell he's gonna do when it happens again without hope of being unbanned. This just gets worse with the more time he's still allowed to be around the community, and given the fact he's literally insane, I kinda wouldn't put it past him to unironically sell all of his worldly possessions to try and scrounge up enough money for a one-way plane ticket after it happens.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How can a man so poor afford so much spaghetti?!
Pasta rich, dollar broke.

The operative word being "for now". My concern is how over time he is becoming even more and more schizophrenic, insane, & parasocially attached to her - heavily exasterbated by whenever she still acknowledges his existence and gives him his parasocial dopamine hits for some reason - that is just going to make his meltdown whenever the inevitable second, permanent ban happens even worse. He literally became a hardcore schizoid Pippa anti after being banned the first time, only going back on that when he was let back in after he spent 50 hours in Microsoft Word writing a literal goddamn manifesto, and Lord knows what the hell he's gonna do when it happens again without hope of being unbanned. This just gets worse with the more time he's still allowed to be around the community, and given the fact he's literally insane, I kinda wouldn't put it past him to unironically sell all of his worldly possessions to try and scrounge up enough money for a one-way plane ticket after it happens.
Really what worries me is that whenever his delusions are shattered by reality, if he does do a flip, knowing Pippa she'll probably blame herself for it which wouldn't be healthy with everything else going on it seems. I don't care about the guy, but I don't want him offing himself either, but the higher the high is the bigger the inevitable crash might be. Though who knows, maybe he'll get on his meds and turn his life around by some miracle.

Hff201

Early Adopter
While we obviously can't rule out him trying to Randy Stair a Walmart when he gets banned again there is a chance he'll just go back to sulking and/or find someone else to latch on to like he did after the Kson antics.

My main worry is him getting more attention as Pippa herself grows more popular. The current crowd mostly just make a jab or two at him when he's being retarded in chat but otherwise don't talk about him much, but Henry being influenced by a bunch of Idea Guy-type people could be an absolute nightmare.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We'll start talking plane tickets to SEA when he starts sacrificing animals to a Pippa shrine.
Yeah, the first Virtual Asylum Convention is in Henri's front yard, and the main event is beating him to death (in minecraft) with bats while Excuse Me, Could You Please RIP blares in the background.
While we obviously can't rule out him trying to Randy Stair a Walmart when he gets banned again there is a chance he'll just go back to sulking and/or find someone else to latch on to like he did after the Kson antics.
He is too god damn retarded to be able to ban evade on Youtube, there's something genuinely wrong with his brain, he's a SEAmonkey, and he's poor. He has all of the pre-conditions to get goodified by some cops after trying and failing to kill a bunch of people in some third world anime merch store.
My main worry is him getting more attention as Pippa herself grows more popular. The current crowd mostly just make a jab or two at him when he's being retarded in chat but otherwise don't talk about him much, but Henry being influenced by a bunch of Idea Guy-type people could be an absolute nightmare.
Worse than the people making fun of him right now, at least in my opinion, are the people who enable his bullshit.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Yeah, the first Virtual Asylum Convention is in Henri's front yard, and the main event is beating him to death (in minecraft) with bats while Excuse Me, Could You Please RIP blares in the background.
Can we at least get Jollibee afterward?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yeah, the first Virtual Asylum Convention is in Henri's front yard, and the main event is beating him to death with bats while Excuse Me, Could You Please RIP blares in the background.
I had to double-check that it wasn't @Reticule who posted this, because it sounds like a plot he'd come up with to try and get Pippa's attention.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I had to double-check that it wasn't @Reticule who posted this, because it sounds like a plot he'd come up with to try and get Pippa's attention.
1666154060700.png

To be fair, I had to double check to make sure I didn't write that myself.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We've all seen the Fluttershy manifesto Henry, it's too late to claim you were just acting retarded to troll us damn dirty ay-logs.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
We've all seen the Fluttershy manifesto Henry, it's too late to claim you were just acting retarded to troll us damn dirty ay-logs.
29547038_564449393909533_1263245543_n.pngpngegg (11).png

Hff201

Early Adopter
1666232635239.png
Tweet / Archive

Our boy shooting his shot.

EDIT:
1666233492248.png
Tweet / Archive

Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'

Last edited: