"I'm very, hips-swagger-jagger, as the kids would say"Erina Makina

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
I may do doing a little or a lot of shitposting.
1667105410669.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
By using the term "Meat Pippa", you make it sound like the "Liquid/Solid Chris" saga, but with a cannibalistic twist.

Solid PIppa/Liquid Pippa
Pippa/Wonder PIppa
Pippa/PippAI

Thank god the bunny has good OpSec, because I genuinely believe this schizo is capable of showing up at her door and start trying to sniff her feet in worship.
:pippaworship:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Since Henri outright confirmed that he was the one who made the page for Pippa, this leaves us an interesting rabbit hole regarding him that we can go down.
1667538896306.png

The account that added all of the stuff on Pippa was named "memememememe". (Side note: it was not him who started the page for Phase Connect - that would be somebody named "GalaxyEdge777" who seemed to be obsessed with Remi. That would be a rabbit hole for another day.)

In any case, this gives us a solid account to look at the history of. If we look at that account's edit history...
1667539008192.png

We can see his use of TVTropes goes as far back as 2011. This gives us a decent roadmap of his interests.

Unfortunately, this edit history is only available for people with accounts on the site, and frankly I'm unsure how to archive pages like that unless it's done manually with screenshots. Either way, I'd probably rather not archive every single page of edits considering he has 70 pages worth of them spanning a solid 11 years. Therefore, I'll give the highlights:

As you can see above and immediately below, he seemed to have a bit of an obsession with Hitler and dictators in general, as well as an obsession with Nietzsche. His weird pseudointellectualism seems to have be built upon solid ground.
1667540376284.png

Some other, less important highlights from other pages include obessions with religion, especially them being ebul (*tips*), an obsession with Madoka, an obsession with eldritch horror/Lovecraft, obsessions with anime and manga, and, of course, Hololive.

A frequent page he edited was something called "Poison Oak Epileptic Trees", which are, as quoted from the page, "a crazy theory of your favourite[sic] show/game/movie/book/etc., that just pops into your head, but you don't want to be true." In other words, schizo theories that he formulated in spite of not wanting them. Points pretty heavily towards him potentially being paranoid schizophrenic. He also edited "Wild Mass Guessing" (theorycrafting) pages for Real Life, Joseph Stalin, the Bible, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Adolf Hitler. Quite interesting.

I'll see if I can do a more complete archive later - right now it's very late at night and I need to sleep. Just figured this should be out there for other people to check out - if you use TVTropes or have an account you haven't used in a while but can still log into, feel free to take a look and add to this. It's a rather important step in the path of understanding his use of the internet before Phase Connect.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Just figured this should be out there for other people to check out - if you use TVTropes or have an account you haven't used in a while but can still log into, feel free to take a look and add to this
I have an account, so I currently taking my time to take a look. Some, if not most of the pages he edited before 2020s and before (for example, trope page for Dadaism/Dada Art) is gone because the page itself has been removed, which means you can't really see which stuff he contributed. Also I like to point out that his edits aren't exactly like "he dropping hints of being a schizo", but most of it are either fixing typos or adding/removing needed/unneeded stuff to the pages.

Best way is probing through WMG pages since that's where the TVTropes users can say something like an opinion/theory as of 2010s and now due to them ruling not wanting typical "this troper experience [insert trope here]" stuff

1667547684875.png

WMG page of 1984 book. He has at least two other, older edits but it's mostly him adding his own opinion to existing ones written by others.

1667546964934.png
1667547469320.png
His year 2011 entry on the "Poison Oak Epileptic Trees", in which he believed that everyone in this earth has the same attribute of "Complete Monster" trope (basically very evil) and that it's the reason why some tropes have "No Real Life Examples Please" ruling (which is often used whether it's too broad for real-life example to occur or that it's criminal related). This one is actually gone from the page's two archives and only found within the edit archive of the main page, buried away by more and more edits.

1667547802055.png
Entry from him on the same page, year 2014. Theorizing about Puella Magi Madoka Magica stuff. Man love being edgy.

Not sure if trying to delve more is worth the time wasted (I should've been playing cheeki breeki simulator now instead of looking at henri), but I can see that he is very active from each year, at least early on. Hell, I have my own account and I barely edit stuff anyway, so props to him, I guess.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I have an account, so I currently taking my time to take a look. Some, if not most of the pages he edited before 2020s and before (for example, trope page for Dadaism/Dada Art) is gone because the page itself has been removed, which means you can't really see which stuff he contributed. Also I like to point out that his edits aren't exactly like "he dropping hints of being a schizo", but most of it are either fixing typos or adding/removing needed/unneeded stuff to the pages.
Fair enough. In my eyes, whether the edits or major or minor, the edits themselves tell me what pages he was looking through enough to make edits in the first place, which still says a lot about him.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1667610529450.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
My favorite henry bit is how she always calls his nation's currency Pokedollars

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
My favorite henry bit is how she always calls his nation's currency Pokedollars
She also calls the Euro a "moon dollar", which is fitting as they're all a bunch of dirty white moon crickets over there.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Henri catch-up time.
1667804062560.png1667804081937.png1667804103173.png
1667804118092.png1667804129263.png1667804154574.png1667804205162.png1667810840813.png
(1 - a) (2 - a) (3 - a) (4 - a) (5 - a) (6 - a) (7 - a) (8 - a)

And how very deep.
1667804231708.png

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Henri catch-up time.
Im stupid wasnt he hating kson just few months ago for some pseudoreligious bullshit? Is it good for kson to touch his moldy angel? Wasnt following a retard for a week and he completely switch his views

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
(also how does come up with such nonsense?)
>autism
>severe mental illnesses, schizophrenia
>extreme parasocial delusions fueled heavily by when his oshi interacts back with him, to the extreme
>an unhealthy obession with Nietzsche and other 'very deep' thinkers
>an addiction to editing TVTropes pages
>terminally online
>unironic /vt/ user
>flip-flops from being an anti of someone, to a fan on the flip of a coin
>filipino

These were the ingredients chosen to make the perfect retard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>autism
>extreme parasocial delusions fueled heavily by when his oshi interacts back with him, to the extreme
>terminally online
>unironic /vt/ user
>filipino

You should've just said filipino and spared yourself the 40 seconds of typing...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>autism
>terminally online
>unironic /vt/ user
>filipino

I'm sure his parents are proud of his accolades.

Oh no, he's getting worse. That post is retarded even for Henry.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Top Bottom