"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans"Chisaka Airi

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Philosopher-quoting brony is quick code for "Euphoric Reddittor".
This dude really does remind me of a 2012-2013 Redditor. He'd be right at home with "The Faces of Atheism".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
When you put some change on the offering plate but God doesn't read the superchat.
Listen man, the 92 year-old dude carrying the money basket will give you a death stare unless it's an akasupa you're putting in. He should be thankful God isn't paying attention to his $0.83.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
lmfao this hit me harder than it should have.
I read it once like "uhuh. Okay." Read it twice and had a hearty laugh.

"Being too attached in MODERATION is fine"
From the guy who has believed two seperate people were pony femJesus come from the holy gates of another universe to save the entire world by acting out their role as a 2d anime grill. One of whom was actually a false prophet that almost ruined his life mostly just by existing but did a thing he didn't like.

The other of whom was ALSO almost a false prophet that decimated his poor widdle heart, before in all her forgiving glory she held the lost lamb in her arms and said "I'm sorry to you personally, my wayward child." Which brought this individual back from the brinks of insanity and possible suicide, returning him to the normality of...
writing a weird autistic manifesto about being a devout follower of said anime rabbit girl who apparently gives him his only reason to live. And also badly singing a song about how empty life is without her.

I think I might be a tad skeptical here.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
From the guy who has believed two seperate people were pony femJesus come from the holy gates of another universe to save the entire world by acting out their role as a 2d anime grill.
writing a weird autistic manifesto about being a devout follower of said anime rabbit girl who apparently gives him his only reason to live. And also badly singing a song about how empty life is without her.

Wait, is this just the merge and CPU goddess thing but through the eyes of someone who doesn't have enough self esteem to view themselves as the incarnation of some anime/cartoon character?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Listen man, the 92 year-old dude carrying the money basket will give you a death stare unless it's an akasupa you're putting in. He should be thankful God isn't paying attention to his $0.83.
Folding money only, please, don't want no silver in the house of the Lord.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1666822733627.png1666822926157.png1666910228553.png
(1 - a) (2 - a) (3 - a)

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1667003298710.png1667003579708.png1667003650235.png1667003778035.png
(First one is liked by Pippa, by the way.)
1667003336463.png
(1 - a) (2 - a) (3 - a) (4 - a)
1667003235676.png1667003256976.png1667003267936.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
1667009457217.png
Tweet / Archive

Michael's pocket waifu tech has reached its inevitable demographic.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 3819
Tweet / Archive

Michael's pocket waifu tech has reached its inevitable demographic.
Henry is the kind of whale (Well not him specifically because he lives in a country with a garbage currency) they're probably looking for. I'm guessing most people who are more normal don't really want a Pippa AI beyond the initial novelty of it.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Henry is the kind of whale (Well not him specifically because he lives in a country with a garbage currency) they're probably looking for. I'm guessing most people who are more normal don't really want a Pippa AI beyond the initial novelty of it.
In fairness most capippis aren't normal, they'll get at least a year's worth of entertainment just by making her say "nigger" over and over.

Guilty, but still.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The app is free, and the monetization of AI Pippa apparently depends on what Meat Pippa wants. You can fix her for free, buddy.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The app is free, and the monetization of AI Pippa apparently depends on what Meat Pippa wants. You can fix her for free, buddy.
Meat Pippa is going to be a shrewd business woman and have the monetization be the unlocking of uncensored gamer words.

Besides, I don't want to fix inferior AI Pippa, I want to fix Meatkin.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
By using the term "Meat Pippa", you make it sound like the "Liquid/Solid Chris" saga, but with a cannibalistic twist.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
By using the term "Meat Pippa", you make it sound like the "Liquid/Solid Chris" saga, but with a cannibalistic twist.
Big Pip and the Pippatriot AIs sounds funnier but doesn't really make the same kind of sense, from a game lore perspective that Liquid/Solid Chris did.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
I think this goes without saying but if an agreement with an autistic woman pretending to be a cartoon character on the internet is the one thing keeping you from suicide I think it's best that you find another reason or else, as the slobber mutt would put it, try not to hurt anyone on your way out. What really gets me about this guy is that he professes his loyalty to his oshis so loudly but at the slightest infraction he labels them as "false prophets". He seems like a completely empty human being waiting for someone else to give meaning to his life and yet at the same time he requires this person to live up to his strict stardards brought on by fierce convictions that he himself doesn't truly seem to believe in or else he would have the motivation to give his own life meaning.

Dante: *plucks a branch from a strangely knotted tree*
Ikari Tentree: Why must you accost me so, am I to suffer in death as I have in life?
D: Hark Virgil! The tree did speak! Tell, oh arborescent spirit, how didst though meet with such horrid fate?
I: I took to belief in false messiahs. When their treachery was discovered, in grief mine own hand guided the blade across my wrist and my own life did I surrender.
D: What treachery was so great as to lead you to forfeit your own soul?
I: Well, my first oshi joined Vshojo and the second wanted to learn....Chinese.
D: Yamanba...wtf?
The Forest of Suicides.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa being back means Henri is back as well. He's quick to the punch again.
Screenshot_20221029_210832.jpg

He just donated a whole weeks worth of food.

Top Bottom