"Just because I said something factually associated with the country does not mean it's racist"Kyo Kaneko

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
20230120_133835.png

df69bd68c25a81d6039c49b2588c3dbe.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
speaking of the 3rd world spiritualistic schizoposters
1674291054275.png
i was scrolling down my timeline until i've noticed this guy under one of the Pippa posts. Anyone knows about him?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 11261
i was scrolling down my timeline until i've noticed this guy under one of the Pippa posts. Anyone knows about him?

He is autistic as all hell, clearly. He spams the living shit out of Pippa's twitter tags with his schizoposts. He's already gotten into arguments with regulars over it. All of his stream comments amount to "uuuuuu Pippa my beloved". And comically enough, just like Henri, I saw him in the comments/stream chat of The China Show/ADV Podcast. That tells me he's either "Taiwanese" or some kind of SEAmonkey. If I didn't have a Henri-syntax radar, I'd have guessed he was a Henri alt, but the way he writes is completely different.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 11261

He is autistic as all hell, clearly. He spams the living shit out of Pippa's twitter tags with his schizoposts. He's already gotten into arguments with regulars over it. All of his stream comments amount to "uuuuuu Pippa my beloved". And comically enough, just like Henri, I saw him in the comments/stream chat of The China Show/ADV Podcast. That tells me he's either "Taiwanese" or some kind of SEAmonkey. If I didn't have a Henri-syntax radar, I'd have guessed he was a Henri alt, but the way he writes is completely different.
I can't believe Henri reproduced via mitosis and created another carbon copy SEAnig schizo in his image. I shall dub him "Henri Lite."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't believe Henri reproduced via mitosis and created another carbon copy SEAnig schizo in his image. I shall dub him "Henri Lite."
View attachment 11292
SeaYamanbas are so autistic that they have lost the ability to reproduce via meiosis, therefore they now reproduce like amoeba by creating identical copies of themselves.
This may seem like a bad thing but in truth, if we can engineer a virus that is lethal to henri, all other replicas will also be highly susceptible to it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't believe Henri reproduced via mitosis and created another carbon copy SEAnig schizo in his image.
I mean it's not like he's going to reproduce the old-fashioned way.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The retards continue to scream at the clouds together.
1674348813948.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The retards continue to scream at the clouds together.
View attachment 11300
Correct me if I'm retarded but I'm almost positive Pippa always had no issues with VShojo in general. Even if she had a distaste for something it was usually like "Well I think x thing was kinda fucked up but whatever. We all make mistakes/change as people" and all that. She was pretty open about pretty much always liking Pink Cat for example, but still thought she was a shady bitch for what she did for a while before getting over it because it wasn't a real issue. (Whether you agree is it's own part)

The idea of her NOT browsing any site she can't really mention on stream is pretty silly. She commonly references things that I don't think would be particularly general info. Maybe it's just me though. Beyond that, there's like 3 vtubers who don't hide who they are or were with. That's a terrible gotcha and frankly shouldn't really be relevant to anything anyway. If the streamer getting dicked down is an issue for you, then the streamer isn't the one with issues in that circumstance lol.
Not doing the loop about him again, but Zax hasn't even been relevant since she moved out of the place she originally started streaming in with the roomates. Edit: Except the clusterfuck of the dox saga which still had nothing conclusive.
Personally I just assumed she's been alone since, and if she hasn't been props to her because they're good at covering it up. But either way who cares.

The fact they think Fishman approved of her from the start is a hilarious. Anyone who started early with Pips remembers that week the leash got yanked. If anything, the girls have been slowly molding him into dealing with their shenanigans. None of which would be that bad if the world wasn't a clown show currently where any lukewarm, mediocre, unapproved take is akin to supporting Hitler. Which is the unfortunate reason why a bunch of retards keep getting away with running around claiming it's some super political company.

For someone who is supposed to be the end all of supreme knowledge about the "omega almighty supa saviour oshi of the whole world wide wrold" he seems to lack a lot of info most the time.

Bonus notes- "The lady who's been sick for a few days hasn't been streaming strongly or consistently" Shocker. It's almost like some of these girls actually try to manage their health a little. Sometimes. Or when their body/management force them to.
"She's phasing herself out." Nigga what? I'm pretty sure the last time someone number fagged she was outpacing a few of the lower end corpos in relation to size and numbers, let alone other small indies and corpos. She even consistently pulls view counts in the lower range of the BIG corpos. Including several non-males.

Don't be an anti kids. Your last few braincells won't survive it. :gsh:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Seems like Henri was posting on /pcg/….well I’m under the assumption that this is Henri anyways
95F66721-3EB9-4BC7-9732-F84B8A1EB536.jpeg
(Archive via Warosu)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why does Henri always shit up /vt/ but completely neglects the Kiwi Farms?
1674383516880.png
I would really love to see Henri attempt to come back and start posting his delusional shit there again. It would be hilarious.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
4311250-c009a0c52684fda8f12a04fc3a309af6.jpg

Chase Text.png
Henrijak.png

Jack.png

Something about using jaks really highlights how retarded this team-up is.

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I can't open or view the chasejack attachment, anyone else having that issue?
man didnt sent a pic as thumbnail. So its not clickable. Op is a retard he must be punished

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why does Henri always shit up /vt/ but completely neglects the Kiwi Farms?
View attachment 11347
I would really love to see Henri attempt to come back and start posting his delusional shit there again. It would be hilarious.
He is threadbanned, unfortunately. Probably lost interest after that.

wrp

For anyone that missed it, I'm not going to explain it, but Henri is in kahoots with the wannabe Harvey Weinstein going after Lia

Capture.PNG

I was having trouble telling the three apart, so I had to make a chart:

View attachment 11385
Hope this helps.
I love the implication that Henri in fact could not torture and kill a dog if he wanted to.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm not going to explain it... the wannabe Harvey Weinstein going after Lia
I think that's the very kind of thing you'd want to explain.

wrp

I think that's the very kind of thing you'd want to explain.
I'm not an unbiased party here, I will admit straight up I am a Lia Liker, but from what I've gathered this guy is some small time voice actor or influencer involved in the voice acting community. He showed up in Lia's chat one time, they talked to eachother, and she saw him as a networking in to that community. Come Lia's 48 hour endurance donothon, he pesters her to accept his call in, and she finally does with a few hours left in the stream. There's the normal kneejerk reaction of MALE VOICE ON STREAM and shit but it would have been just some random guy and nothing to worry about, until he started saying shit like "I love you" and "We'll meet up again later alright?"

Now, it's one thing if they're dating or something (It's about 5 hours into the vod as it is now, one of them mentioned something about having seen eachother at the same con Lia and Nyaru met up at) but that sounds pretty aggressive for if she only just met the guy recently and only has a business relationship with him. Shortly after he leaves, which took a long ass time for this random unplanned call in, she starts getting teary and sniffly out of nowhere, and between talking to chat responding to maros that are clearly about what just happened. She also takes a few breaks, cracks open a bottle of booze, and sings for a bit before suddenly ending the stream just shy of 45 hours.

Check her twitter now, along with her PL kyohai_, and it's clear that she feels like she fucked up by letting that guy come on. An additional note is that Tenma timed him out shortly after he started in chat with the "I love you" shit. The most generous assumption is that she was too exhausted and suggestible to let the guy keep pestering her for the next 5-ish hours or to stop him when he starts hard trolling her audience. The next most generous assumption, the one I subscribe to, is the same, but he's not trolling and he's actually just an unironic groomer that wants to trade connections in the voice acting biz for banging Lia, to which Lia is trying to extract them by just being polite and nice to him without having to go that far. Hence wannabe Harvey Weinstein.

Needless to say /pcg/ was in full unicorn meltdown mode and a couple anons openly admitted to telling Lia to kill herself in her maros, which they later regretted. Lia herself was also in a meltdown, but it's not entirely clear to what exactly she was freaking out about, and she seems to have recovered mostly.

None of that has absolutely a thing to do with Henri, and also I didn't feel like writing it all out at the time. The point is that he decided to back this guy up when he is, at absolute best, some weirdo that decided to say some dumb shit and fuck up his friend/girlfriend/business associate/some random woman he met at a con one time's career a bit, like the equivalent of going into a Chik-Fil-A in a rural catholic town and very loudly outing your [relation] who works there as gay. And only a step below that is he's an actual rapist that wants to groom young mentally ill con babes.

Also, enter Chase, and a reply to that tweet he liked (it was deleted shortly after). What is this, a fucking marvel movie?

Capture.PNG

Also of note is that Henri is openly posting in the current /pcg/ thread again. Nothing really interesting being said, just Henri hasn't decided to abandon 4chan despite that every post that even so much as looks like him is met with a barrage of suicide demands.

Last edited:
Top Bottom