"Who is you?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
henrylovedpippalol.PNG

Henri you're BULLSHIT, if you love Pippa just get a VPN, make a new account and READ THE TOS and don't fuck up again!
Even after all this crap I'm sure she doesn't really hate you or anything!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 11488
Henri you're BULLSHIT, if you love Pippa just get a VPN, make a new account and READ THE TOS and don't fuck up again!
This is the man with 700 instantly-banned alts from every PC-adjacent discord. He can't conceal the fact that he's Henri to save his life. He wouldn't last a single stream. His style of writing is so painfully obvious and unchanging, you could probably make a great chat bot out of him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 11488
It probably doesn't help that the statement is to have loved and lost, as in you actually had a relationship, not to have stalked and harassed before being banned.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 11488
The last thing any person in life needs is a henry in it lol.
As the above fellas pointed out, even the idea of this dude reigning his autism in enough to hide is fucking insane. He slapped his name across mulitple sites posting the same things leading to his original outing, and literally got discovered as an alt because he TRIED TO DEFEND HIMSELF on it when its only posting history was.. also about himself. On top of that he's endlessly bragging about his problems, his lack of ability to fix them, and proud of it.

I do agree with one thing: she doesn't hate him. However I do file that under one of the "Yes, Pippa is kind of retarded" folders. Simple fact is that on the assumption that is correct (Didn't she even tweet a reply to him that she didn't hate him during this whole tardarc? I'm pretty sure this whole idea is moot) the people around her noticed, and at least one with the ability or several at a group conclusion made the decision this dude was a fuckwit and tiresome to deal with. Simple fact is that, shockingly enough, shitting on everyone involved with a person potentially pisses those people off.

If it was as simple for him as "Don't do x dumbass thing" this wouldn't be an ongoing saga. Let alone for months on end. He had the person himself say "Look bro just stop shitting on my coworkers" and his reponse was essentially-
"Okay, I won't shit on your useless retarded entourage because you asked me to. I know you are single handedly carrying them through life, the universe, and everything like a herculean rabbit of the gods themselves sent to save us all through your magically all great company carrying ability. This is all shown to be the truth by your constant effort to carry your shitter ass loser coworkers like Atlas carrying a big dung ball. I apologize for calling that group of inepts that are only known by your love and grace useless. Even though this is all due to you making sure you mention that you have some dead weight fellow vtubers who only get paid because Pony God saviour Pippa reincarnated pony Jesus Pipkin allows them to lick the dirt beneath her PRISTINE non-neet feet. I promise I won't ever call those irrelevants anything implying they're basically trash bin material ever again. Also your dog has nice feet too btw"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So this Sean guy, he just met Lia on the ninth and he's posting in her chat and calling her on stream like that?
hemetliajan9th.PNG

Also he's kind of a whiney bitch
badblood.PNG

Yeah try ruining Lia's stream, that's a good trick!
Also he's got that mouse girl very prominent in his PFP but she doesn't seem to really have anything to do with him unless I'm missing something?
He just meets her once and gets are of them together hmmm....
https://twitter.com/ZumiVT

>sir this is a Henri's
Okay, maybe a Lia person should start working on a thread for this guy.... I smell milk :wtfman::shiinawangy:
Edit: I don't want to it should be a Lia person who does it! Isn't there a Lia person here? Come out Lia person!

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
>sir this is a Henri's
Okay, maybe a Lia person should start working on a thread for this guy.... I smell milk :wtfman::shiinawangy:
DIY. Really hes just a smash player with a hardon for vtubers. Not that amusing, just kinda creepy.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Just write up a history of events, throw in some images and videos, make it read like a story, and you'll have a thread. Even if you screw something up it can be edited in the future.

This guy is also a public entity so there's probably plenty out there about him.

lvl8

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How many Zacks does Pippa have orbiting her? How many is enough? We got Zax, Footbro and now this one too? Too many Zacks, don't relax, get the Axe!
Oh nevermind, he's Lia guy :shiinastare:
liaszach.PNG

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wish Henri would become a crappy vtuber, these rants would be much more entertaining to actually hear. And more music too! There's potential here that's being wasted on just tweeting. I wouldn't be surprised if he's restricted to phone only though.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Man seeing posts like that makes me wish we had a lunacy reaction lmao
Just...
:whatastory:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Imagine coming home and seeing your son hanged by the leg with the noose tied to ceiling fan. Listening to him trying to explain its because of a girl. You saying "Oh, it's not the end of the world son, whos that girl?". Him answering "Pipkin Pippa". It's the fucking anime girl.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1674804026282.png a
>Pathetic, you humans, to call me pathetic. I will torture you in more and more ways than I can imagine.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
His father returns to the picture once more, if only briefly. What is preventing him from admitting Henry to a mental ward, even if only to attempt to get him the medical help that he should have received long, long ago?
Medical professionals can't help this creature, they've apparently tried. Henri's dad fucked up by not beating his ass more.
>Pathetic, you humans, to call me pathetic. I will torture you in more and more ways than I can imagine.
And this story arc is because this schizophrenic retard lives in wacky woohoo la-la land, and now he believes he's going to become AM, because he read I Have No Butt And I Must Shit, because he has no actual personality and just adopts the reality of whatever piece of media he consumes.

Anyways, rub him and Chase together at a Brony convention, and you've got yourself an honest to God sequel to Chris Chan: The 2010-2017 years.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
His father returns to the picture once more, if only briefly. What is preventing him from admitting Henry to a mental ward, even if only to attempt to get him the medical help that he should have received long, long ago?
Sadly, he's not bad enough to keep him anywhere. I don't even know if I believe he tried to kill himself, I think he just cries and rages until his dad tries to but him BH or whatever they have over there.
Great bio too.
Not gonna lie, I've waited my whole life for an arch enemy, you're living the dream Pippa :pippasquish: I don't believe he reads though. You should read war and peace Henri, the man character is a fat rich boy..... actually don't it might give you ideas

Imagine coming home and seeing your son hanged by the leg with the noose tied to ceiling fan.
Son, you've got it all backwards! When you're in your Oshi's chat you must be a gentlemen. Everywhere else you can be a massive psycho retard like all the other vtuber fans, but in her chat, you be polite, fallow the rules. What your Oshi made you mad? No no son, you can't anti your Oshi. You anti and you never had Oshi to begin with. You lie and twist reality to make whatever stupid thing she did look like a win and you hunt anyone who says other wise to end of the earth and you bury them!

Top Bottom