Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Come Lia's 48 hour endurance donothon, he pesters her to accept his call in, and she finally does with a few hours left in the stream. There's the normal kneejerk reaction of MALE VOICE ON STREAM and shit but it would have been just some random guy and nothing to worry about, until he started saying shit like "I love you" and "We'll meet up again later alright?"
Was this in the part 5 vod? That sounds like something that should be archived as that guy is probably a cow in the making and that sounds utterly insane.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Anyone knows about him?
I took a tiny peek when someone brought him up before, made fun of his art. What I find odd is he tweets at Pippa, is kinda loud in her chat, but is not a member. It's just kind of odd if you're that active toward a particular vtuber to not member them. Side thought: Are all people named Leo also Leo signs?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
SPOILER="TLDR"
Okay so i decided to check out his name on google and found this page
1674462898648.png

LINK || ARCHIVE
So here we have a mug, a name, and roommate twitter account. I was like "huh?". So i decided to check it out, and confirmed for myself that he is indeed rapist groomer...
1674463142308.png

LINK
...cause he plays smash.:annoyedpippa:

Edit: below will be interesting things i get from twitter. Not everything there is safe for work cause a man is clearly a brainrotted chumbud. I don't have a facebook, not even burner, so consider checking his facebook if you are interested thanks!!!!

Speaking of...
1674464970148.png

How the hell he looks unhinged on every single image hes in? Also neckbeard.
1674465694814.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
View attachment 11420
Also of note is that Henri is openly posting in the current /pcg/ thread again. Nothing really interesting being said, just Henri hasn't decided to abandon 4chan despite that every post that even so much as looks like him is met with a barrage of suicide demands.
View attachment 11434

LINK || ARCHIVE
So here we have a mug, a name, and roommate twitter account. I was like "huh?". So i decided to check it out, and confirmed for myself that he is indeed rapist groomer...
View attachment 11435

LINK
...cause he plays smash.
[...]
View attachment 11437
1674495210366.png
saw this just now. can you picture the comic cover art with the three of them? henri would need a supervillain outfit over his soyjack design befitting his role as lucifer the mastermind intellectual using any lesser bumbling peons and degenerates like chase that he can in his dastardly vengeful plans.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 11434

LINK || ARCHIVE
View attachment 11435

LINK
...cause he plays smash.:annoyedpippa:

Edit: below will be interesting things i get from twitter. Not everything there is safe for work cause a man is clearly a brainrotted chumbud. I don't have a facebook, not even burner, so consider checking his facebook if you are interested thanks!!!!

Speaking of...
View attachment 11436

View attachment 11437
Grabbed a few clips, but I'm sure there's more. It's hard to tell if Lia is actually bothered by it or not because of her manic persona

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

wrp

Grabbed a few clips, but I'm sure there's more. It's hard to tell if Lia is actually bothered by it or not because of her manic persona

View attachment 11448

View attachment 11446

View attachment 11447
Here's a full transcript of their PRE-CALL interaction. I can confirm the veracity of at least some of it, I distinctly remember Lia saying some of the stuff in here but I wasn't paying attention to chat. The VOD is finally down, and notably Lia has unfollowed the guy on twitter.

image.png
It seems almost to me like she was hitting on him in a way, or at least trying to lead him on.
If /pcg/ runs the way it seems like it is on this, we could have a third player in the Phase Schizo Anti franchise. I've even seen what looks like him posting in the thread, though that could just be larpers.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Looks like the Lia schizo-ing has infected this thread too, so I'll link to this post which contains a clip of the whole call-in, which I invite you to watch and make your own opinion rather than trusting /vt/-influenced hearsay. And here's my mega-reply to someone repeating previous schizoing in that thread about the whole thing.

TLDR: The guy was a friend she has met at least once IRL, so not a random fan or mere business acquaintance; I didn't get any bullying vibes from it; I don't know if they are/were lovers IRL but not being a unicorn I don't really care; the roommate sadpost should be considered in the context of her being very exhausted and drunk on an empty stomach. I don't know, maybe there's more to it than just a friendly interaction, but there's nothing but rrats to support that thinking currently.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm not a Lia Liker (not to say I don't like Lia) but to me it seems her only mistake was interrupting gross lollipop licking for annoying male content. I don't know if she had decided it was over already or what she was thinking, but she should know that guy is not in line with what people watch a vtuber for and it will be annoying. I saw a few posts here saying that guy's alright (is one of them him lol?), but I listened to it and I think he's annoying and boring and completely understand chat being annoyed. As far "oooo they fuck'n" this is just unicorn sperging and unicorn trolling (non-unicorns exacerbating the situation for fun).... however I'm constantly astounded by what kind of gross stupid things women will sleep with, so you never know, broken clocks.

If Lia people want to make a thread about him, thats understandable, he is annoying and there could be a lot more to laugh at.

wrp

Looks like the Lia schizo-ing has infected this thread too, so I'll link to this post which contains a clip of the whole call-in, which I invite you to watch and make your own opinion rather than trusting /vt/-influenced hearsay. And here's my mega-reply to someone repeating previous schizoing in that thread about the whole thing.

TLDR: The guy was a friend she has met at least once IRL, so not a random fan or mere business acquaintance; I didn't get any bullying vibes from it; I don't know if they are/were lovers IRL but not being a unicorn I don't really care; the roommate sadpost should be considered in the context of her being very exhausted and drunk on an empty stomach. I don't know, maybe there's more to it than just a friendly interaction, but there's nothing but rrats to support that thining currently.
I'm only posting about him here because Henri got tangentially involved.
He's even another flip too, I wasn't kidding about him becoming an anti, between Tenma bonking him and the overall fallout of the situation it's looking like no one's going to tolerate his presence unless Lia forces them to by incorporating him into streams (the same way Pippa did Henri)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The VOD is finally down, and notably Lia has unfollowed the guy on twitter.
Happy I grabbed an archive of it last night.

It seems almost to me like she was hitting on him in a way, or at least trying to lead him on.
If /pcg/ runs the way it seems like it is on this, we could have a third player in the Phase Schizo Anti franchise. I've even seen what looks like him posting in the thread, though that could just be larpers.
I don't think Lia was really hitting on him, but she does have a personality that's very manic and can be misleading to someone without much social skills. The call didn't sound terrible to me, outside of him being very awkward and somewhat annoying, but considering she unfollowed him and deleted the VOD it does suggest it was worse than it might first appear.

TLDR: The guy was a friend she has met at least once IRL, so not a random fan or mere business acquaintance; I didn't get any bullying vibes from it; I don't know if they are/were lovers IRL but not being a unicorn I don't really care; the roommate sadpost should be considered in the context of her being very exhausted and drunk on an empty stomach. I don't know, maybe there's more to it than just a friendly interaction, but there's nothing but rrats to support that thinking currently.
Her unfollowing him does add to the credibility that he might have been somewhat creepy in her opinion.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No way, this man aint funny, charismatic in any way. Plays fucking smash COMPETITIVELY so permastinks. His roommate twitter timeline filled with horny cosplayers and vtuber boobs and gura so hes a sex pest. He looks like if Harry from Alvin and the chipmunks movies grew some hair (but still was balding) and then got hit by lightning so his hair is always high and hes creepy as fuck looking at the pictures he posted on twitter. Dude cant even get on indie gigs judging by his voiceactor forum profile, so i dunno if he ever had any connections. And he isnt exactly a celebrity cause theres like maybe 5 likes on his every tweek.
Why would Lia hit on the dude?
(I'm not a lia liker)

Lia is a con goer, very young, and very retarded.
HE LOOKS LIKE THIS!! YO PUSSY WOULD LITERALLY DRY ITSELF AND TURN INTO SAHARA IF THIS FACE WAS ANYWHERE NEAR YOU!
VAKXydRqtvpZtbuTFltI.jpg

Last edited:

wrp

No way, this man aint funny, charismatic in any way. Plays fucking smash COMPETITIVELY so permastinks. His roommate twitter timeline filled with horny cosplayers and vtuber boobs and gura so hes a sex pest. He looks like if Harry from Alvin and the chipmunks movies grew some hair (but still was balding) and then got hit by lightning so his hair is always high and hes creepy as fuck looking at the pictures he posted on twitter. Dude cant even get on indie gigs judging by his voiceactor forum profile, so i dunno if he ever had any connections. And he isnt exactly a celebrity cause theres like maybe 5 likes on his every tweek.
(I'm not a lia liker)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
HE LOOKS LIKE THIS!! YO PUSSY WOULD LITERALLY DRY ITSELF AND TURN INTO SAHARA IF THIS FACE WAS ANYWHERE NEAR YOU!
View attachment 11464
I agree but I've been dead wrong before :vomitdrawer:
Edit: Also been dead wrong on "this guy is 100% gay", sadly some women are fine with a guy being 99% gay :shiinastare:
^This can not be underestimated

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
(I'm not a lia liker)

View attachment 11464
Why does he always look like his hair got spooked? Maybe it's horrified by the person it sits ontop of?

Top Bottom