The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Henri got assblasted by VtuberCringe so hard he's protected his twitter again. He should still be locked from posting until either sometime tomorrow or next week anyways, so not much to miss.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This motherfucker still thinks he got blocked/banned because of the post saying that he would masturbate to the dog's paws (I mean, that shit didn't help but still). How retarded do you have to be?

I am seriously wondering how the hell he has made it so far in life given how dense he is. He keeps blaming everyone over the stupid shit he does and at no point does he ever think that all that has happened is his fault. I am amazed how at no point there is any sort of personal accountability.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This motherfucker still thinks he got blocked/banned because of the post saying that he would masturbate to the dog's paws (I mean, that shit didn't help but still). How retarded do you have to be?

I am seriously wondering how the hell he has made it so far in life given how dense he is. He keeps blaming everyone over the stupid shit he does and at no point does he ever think that all that has happened is his fault. I am amazed how at no point there is any sort of personal accountability.
The problem with how far society has gotten is that it interferes with natural selection. If we keep pampering the weak, generations down the line society will be full of Henri's

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Do a flip, femboy

Chase tried to be a voice of reason here... but then he tweeted a fanart of Pippa chilling with Nyanners. Do a flip, femboy.

Isn't this an edit? I swear this is an edit of one of VashPP's commissioned art.
Edit:

Oh, so the zoophiliac, dog-murdering, schizo satanist is also an art thief? Color me not surprised. Arson, murder and jaywalking indeed.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chase tried to be a voice of reason here... but then he tweeted a fanart of Pippa chilling with Nyanners. Do a flip, femboy.
Isn't this an edit? I swear this is an edit of one of VashPP's commissioned art.
Edit:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The problem with how far society has gotten is that it interferes with natural selection. If we keep pampering the weak, generations down the line society will be full of Henri's
Two World Wars and the feminization/Jewing of (most) of modern human civilization already brought us to that point. The planet has no shortages of whatever the fuck Henry and Joel are.

In a better time, long past, they might have been killed off for being a fucking retard and a dog murderer-fucker respectively. If not for that, then certainly because neither of them contribute to the prosperity/survival of their group or village. Or if they were so lucky, their corpses might absorb a couple arrows/bullets in the place of a better man.

And then there's the retarded shit they might do to accidentally eliminate themselves.

Anyway, the point is: the future to come you worry for, has already arrived. Welcome to Clown World. We're currently in the "Hard Times" part of the cycle, thanks to weak men.

I hope Pippa grows big enough to have a presence in Flipland; Henry's equivalent to the GameStop arc would be funny. Not sure if his penchant for philosophical bitch basic quotation will have the same impact.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1674192972437.png
Tweet / Archive

Someone who knows how to work the random.txt thing, PLEASE add this to it...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 11161
Tweet / Archive

Someone who knows how to work the random.txt thing, PLEASE add this to it...
Henry, I'm pretty sure you read this thread, don't you do it you little sped. You still have the chance to be the good end Chris-Chan, don't choose the bad end that gets you put into a third world prison for animal abuse.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Henry, I'm pretty sure you read this thread, don't you do it you little sped. You still have the chance to be the good end Chris-Chan, don't choose the bad end that gets you put into a third world prison for animal abuse.
I'm pretty sure it'll be the rape of his geriatric mother (or father...), if (c)h(r)istory repeats itself.

Or maybe, if God hasn't abandoned us, he gets the Rodney King treatment by the Philippines National Police for pepperspraying (with actual black pepper, because he's poor) a GameStop employee. After losing his impromptu MMA bout with a cardboard Pippa.

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
fanart

Attachments

• henryjak.png
    henryjak.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 38

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Oh my God, it's wonderful: this triple chin, glasses looking as if they're about to fall from his nose, mouth-breathing with Yamanbalike, puffy lips, unkempt hair, eyes devoid of intelligence and disheveled shirt... Everything's in its place despite being very minimalistic. If only it was showing how greasy his skin and hair look like, it'd be a literal perfection. If threads could have their icons, we would have a winner.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Oh my God, it's wonderful: this triple chin, glasses looking as if they're about to fall from his nose, mouth-breathing with Yamanbalike, puffy lips, unkempt hair, eyes devoid of intelligence and disheveled shirt... Everything's in its place despite being very minimalistic. If only it was showing how greasy his skin and hair look like, it'd be a literal perfection. If threads could have their icons, we would have a winner.
It only gets better: as lurkers from other vtuber-related places afield on the internet export this exploitable image of Henry, so too will the urge to edit the Henrijak.

I was very kind (to myself/the Asylum); I didn't draw dongs everywhere pointing at his face or ample manbosom.

Going to wager others will not be so kind. I hope he gets unbanned in time to react to someone editing in dog feet.

20230120_133835.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Henrijak goes so well with his tweets and posts:

Henrijak 1.png

Henrijak 2.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine