"A sandwich is just a book made out of food"Ninomae Ina'nis

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also Nayvell, stay out while you can. I wouldn't wish henri on anybody and telling him he doesn't have to be retarded might make you a new messiah. I much prefer his schizo ass worshipping ai instead of harassing real people.
If I remember correctly, Nayvell was in Chases discord server trying to figure out what was going on. I know it happened but I can't find the screenshots anymore.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If I remember correctly, Nayvell was in Chases discord server trying to figure out what was going on. I know it happened but I can't find the screenshots anymore.
Oh that's true, I sorta forgot about that. It's someone using her name in the op in that clowns thread. Could be her or just another random using the flavr names but still, she should stay away from the lot of em. Anything the two or their groupies touch is bound to be layered in retardation and worse.

wrp

For some reason I'm thinking this is just some random dude baiting, but he followed and just started casually chatting
1673929293285.png

Almost guaranteed a fake I think. Everyone reacted as soon as he showed up but he didn't leave. He mentioned Phase Connect once, called it the "Paradise he Lost", and has only since been jumping in every so often with Henri styled pseud-isms like
1673930690427.png

and no one's acknowledging him anymore.

1673931083564.png

ENCOUNTER

aaaaand he's banned. If only Pippa had handled him the way Miia just did...

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Almost guaranteed a fake I think. Everyone reacted as soon as he showed up but he didn't leave. He mentioned Phase Connect once, called it the "Paradise he Lost", and has only since been jumping in every so often with Henri styled pseud-isms like
1673930690427.png

and no one's acknowledging him anymore.
Where was that site where you could make custom AI chat bots? Might be a few minutes of fun to make a Henry one who constantly catastrophizes about how the Pippa chatbot won't talk to him anymore or something.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1673938262797.png
Tweet / Archive

Well what do you know, I agree with him on something.

EDIT: Saw these on /pcg/, no idea about the context or if they're even legit but they made me laugh
1673931229422227.png
1673936553914984.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
EDIT: Saw these on /pcg/, no idea about the context or if they're even legit but they made me laugh
View attachment 10953
View attachment 10954
He was in Miia's stream earlier tonight and apparently went full psycho yelling at Xalamon and shit. I think it went on for a little while because Miia and her chat were fucking with him, until she permanently banned him.

dumb wings

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
FlaVR person touching the shit
The FlaVR people should be less blatant clout-chasing opportunists. Some of them are pretty cute, but appropriating Pippa's meme designs being funny will only take them so far. Showing sympathy for a guy who shits on PC's talents all the time and is on his way to being a Pippa alog isn't a great look.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
The FlaVR people should be less blatant clout-chasing opportunists. Some of them are pretty cute, but appropriating Pippa's meme designs being funny will only take them so far. Showing sympathy for a guy who shits on PC's talents all the time and is on his way to being a Pippa alog isn't a great look.
That's just Nayvell. She's... unique. Still not 100% sure what is up with her but IMO her personality is a lot closer in spirit to the original Dr. Lolime character Pippa envisioned than either of the Lolimes we have at present (no insult intended to either of them in saying that). Anyway, her design was created by people on /fvr/ for what its worth.
Where was that site where you could make custom AI chat bots? Might be a few minutes of fun to make a Henry one who constantly catastrophizes about how the Pippa chatbot won't talk to him anymore or something.
https://beta.character.ai/
You can look at the character definitions for some of the other bots to see how people do them. For the long definition field at the bottom of the page, by default it populates with dialogue samples, but you can put anything in there that the AI might reasonably be able to interpret to build a personality around. So if you want to paste in his gibberish lines, or create a list of the character's personality traits it's meant to have or topics it should like to discuss etc. you can do that pretty freeform, as long as you test it a bit to make sure it understood what you entered in the way you entered it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
That's just Nayvell. She's... unique. Still not 100% sure what is up with her but IMO her personality is a lot closer in spirit to the original Dr. Lolime character Pippa envisioned than either of the Lolimes we have at present (no insult intended to either of them in saying that). Anyway, her design was created by people on /fvr/ for what its worth.
i think shes just kinda young, inexperienced and impressionable. Shes doing the shit shes doing not out of malice or gain, but because she really likes Pippa and really feels like she can help Henri in some way. She just never actually met an absolute fucking retard.

wrp

For some reason I'm thinking this is just some random dude baiting, but he followed and just started casually chatting

1673976352519.png

Huh, guess that really was him
Fucking gold in quotes. Henri is hilarious. Hears the full chat(via twitch downloader). Search "henri_ikari xalamon"
Capture.PNG

What a hero

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nayvell from what I can tell is actually pretty cool, also willing to invade Chase's discord to protect her oshi's honor. She's probably young and impressionable, but I think she has a good heart.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
i think shes just kinda young, inexperienced and impressionable. Shes doing the shit shes doing not out of malice or gain, but because she really likes Pippa and really feels like she can help Henri in some way.
People keep getting the idea they want to try to help someone like Henri, and their intentions are good, but good intentions are not nearly enough. Helping someone like Henri is a full-time job for experienced professionals. You can't replace professional experience with cheerful optimism and you can't half-arse helping someone like Henri with the occasional social media post. If you don't know what you're doing, as with most things in life, you can easily make the situation worse without meaning to, like Pippa has.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Henri is now under that cringe account's spotlight

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
People keep getting the idea they want to try to help someone like Henri, and their intentions are good, but good intentions are not nearly enough. Helping someone like Henri is a full-time job for experienced professionals. You can't replace professional experience with cheerful optimism and you can't half-arse helping someone like Henri with the occasional social media post. If you don't know what you're doing, as with most things in life, you can easily make the situation worse without meaning to, like Pippa has.
why you telling me that? go tell her, loser

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Top Bottom