"I am convinced that there are no bad people who enjoy Peppa Pig!"Pako

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Neuro-sama got whacked on Twitch so no doubt everyone has to suffer Henri more.

Here he is trying to respond to Flakes, a notable Lia Liker, who wasn't in a good way.

View attachment 10474
View attachment 10475

Depending how this goes, Flakes might be one to watch.

1673488186608.png
Tweet / Archive

EDIT:

1673501014394.png
Thank you probably Henry, very cool.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The funny part is, from some of the shit Chase wrote in the motherland thread, specifically about NeuroSama, I think Henri might've converted him instead of the other way around.
What the fuck? How much of a retard does one have to be, for Henri to groom them into whatever the fuck schizoid fagfest this is?

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Yabbit is back on Twitter and Henri's on the reply.

Isn't this technically a threat? Couldn't She report him for this?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he locked his twitter again. Might've realized that he's probably catching reports for y'know, threatening someone.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Drive-by screaming and demanding a second unban is surely a fool proof way to get one. Guess he's moved on from acknowledging the anti-Phase comments though? They're the ones he actually got a response from Pippa on regarding his ban, does he think that since he's said "sorry" and still hasn't been unbanned that it must be something else?
Either way I hope she continues to ignore him, the narc meltdowns over it are getting funnier and funnier.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he locked his twitter again. Might've realized that he's probably catching reports for y'know, threatening someone.
Yeah from what I know from last night is that it seems that the Lia Likers and some Capippalists in the fancord did not like the fact Henri was targeting Flakes during one of his uncommon menhera episodes to get him to turn into an anti and they started to use the last few tweets as ammo to try and get Henri off twitter.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Yeah from what I know from last night is that it seems that the Lia Likers and some Capippalists in the fancord did not like the fact Henri was targeting Flakes during one of his uncommon menhera episodes to get him to turn into an anti and they started to use the last few tweets as ammo to try and get Henri off twitter.
Flakes seems to be doing a little better now. Has returned to the Lia Fancord and PCD and talking to his pals again.

It was kind of scummy for Henri to try to bring someone to his level that's having a low moment IRL. Especially one with a level of pipkin. However, nice to see the lad come to his senses in this regard!

I guess to end it off a little with Flakes in the Henri lore (for now?) He currently deleted some of his messages with Henri on twitter and posted this earlier today.

Most likely referring to his little discussion with Henri about that AI chick thing on Twitch.

Lastly, I'm not well versed in that AI Vtuber lore. Except that Henri has latched to it and Twitch banned it recently. Is that AI streaming elsewhere or has Henri even lost a digital chick too? Cause that be a little funny if that's the case.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It was a 3-day suspension for the AI, I thought. The problem is, how do you stop it from learning or saying anything controversial? If you start banning it from reacting to certain words, then it kinda defeats the purpose of being AI.

Anyway, I don't know how many live viewers it gets, but like Flakes mentioned; it could potentially be trained to hate Henri...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Quick rundown on Flakes? Does he save puppies after a long day of working as nurse at ER? You guys seem to like him a lot

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Quick rundown on Flakes? Does he save puppies after a long day of working as nurse at ER? You guys seem to like him a lot
I interacted with him once on the phase connect minecraft server. He was really sweet. Helped him a little clearing water out of an underwater glass tunnel for his rail between spawn and the Lia town he was starting up in bumfuck nowhere.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
He's a dofus and cringe at times, but unlike Henri isn't an asshole and manipulative. Just a lad that's enjoying his menhra vtuber and doing his thing.

Be a waste of energy and weird to shit on him in same level as Henri.

hololive ruined /jp/

Flakes is a nice guy who likes lia. That's all. You don't want a guy like that to get consumed by henri's weirdo bullshit.

Top Bottom