"Take care of your own feet before you simp for other people's feet OK?"Enna Alouette

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It seems Pippa's finally wisened up and blocked him?
1673684957906.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Honestly, she was probably FINALLY ordered to by management.
We all love to shit on Sakana and the Phase Connect Company, but just imagine how much worse off Pippa would be if she didn't have people to occasionally tell her "this is what you should actually do here."

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Flakes seems to be doing a little better now. Has returned to the Lia Fancord and PCD and talking to his pals again.

It was kind of scummy for Henri to try to bring someone to his level that's having a low moment IRL. Especially one with a level of pipkin. However, nice to see the lad come to his senses in this regard!

I guess to end it off a little with Flakes in the Henri lore (for now?) He currently deleted some of his messages with Henri on twitter and posted this earlier today.

Most likely referring to his little discussion with Henri about that AI chick thing on Twitch.

Lastly, I'm not well versed in that AI Vtuber lore. Except that Henri has latched to it and Twitch banned it recently. Is that AI streaming elsewhere or has Henri even lost a digital chick too? Cause that be a little funny if that's the case.

One more Flakes Update:

1673699711408.png

Glad Flakes is back to his regular self. The only time people should be paying attention to Henri is to laugh at him.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
FlaVR person touching the shit (and some :optimistic:)
1673897720312.png
Tweets / Archive

Another cow crossover
1673897418199.png
1673897443407.png
Tweets / Archive

I've seen some pretty autistic methods used to attempt to dig up dirt on people before, but "Pippa can't be a NEET because her feet are too clean" is a new one on me.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Tweets / Archive

Another cow crossover

Tweets / Archive

I've seen some pretty autistic methods used to attempt to dig up dirt on people before, but "Pippa can't be a NEET because her feet are too clean" is a new one on me.
This is some near irresistible shit though :shiinastare: Henri did you apply to that Philipenis Vtuber company yet? Got any new songs in the works? How about the true ballad of Pippa pipkin? I WANT MILK HENRI! START LACTATING!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 10883
Tweets / Archive

Another cow crossover
View attachment 10880
View attachment 10881
Tweets / Archive

I know if I ask for proof I'm gonna get an empty handed shrug, but FOR A MOMENT if I were to humor this, who exactly am I supposed to believe she's doxing?
Chase's own dumbass? Nobody gave a shit you even existed until you decided to start shit to mess up her living in an attempt to dox her and her furbuddy/whatever Zax is. But I'm supposed to boo-hoo over you getting called out for being a retard trying to do the same thing you claim she's doing?
I trust she thinks you're an annoying moron and laughs about your dumpster of an existence but I actually doubt she would dox a person. On purpose anyway lol, she's gotten close or said some specific things in some rants and dives but generally tries not to.

And what is the "involved in her criminal bullshit" claim from henri? What involvement do you have in general beyond creepy schizo constantly shitting on her company and hailing her as pony Jesus? Randomly making wiki/trope pages about them and randomly spending money to say weird shit? Creeping on twitter and discord?
Am I supposed to believe she hired you to do supa secret deep dives and glowie ops for her?
On top of all this now we have this weird ass "Bonnie and Clyde" police are after us arc that they're day dreaming about.

I'm starting to think these clowns are actually causing me brain damage trying to comprehend whatever their thought process is.

Also Nayvell, stay out while you can. I wouldn't wish henri on anybody and telling him he doesn't have to be retarded might make you a new messiah. I much prefer his schizo ass worshipping ai instead of harassing real people.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I know if I ask for proof I'm gonna get an empty handed shrug, but FOR A MOMENT if I were to humor this, who exactly am I supposed to believe she's doxing?
Chase's own dumbass? Nobody gave a shit you even existed until you decided to start shit to mess up her living in an attempt to dox her and her furbuddy/whatever Zax is. But I'm supposed to boo-hoo over you getting called out for being a retard trying to do the same thing you claim she's doing?
I trust she thinks you're an annoying moron and laughs about your dumpster of an existence but I actually doubt she would dox a person. On purpose anyway lol, she's gotten close or said some specific things in some rants and dives but generally tries not to.

And what is the "involved in her criminal bullshit" claim from henri? What involvement do you have in general beyond creepy schizo constantly shitting on her company and hailing her as pony Jesus? Randomly making wiki/trope pages about them and randomly spending money to say weird shit? Creeping on twitter and discord?
Am I supposed to believe she hired you to do supa secret deep dives and glowie ops for her?
On top of all this now we have this weird ass "Bonnie and Clyde" police are after us arc that they're day dreaming about.

I'm starting to think these clowns are actually causing me brain damage trying to comprehend whatever their thought process is.

Also Nayvell, stay out while you can. I wouldn't wish henri on anybody and telling him he doesn't have to be retarded might make you a new messiah. I much prefer his schizo ass worshipping ai instead of harassing real people.
Chase is trying to frame the FlaVR thing as a grooming/doxing etc. ring to try to make Pippa look bad to randos who don't know otherwise. I don't think he believes any of his own bullshit, he's just setting up a whisper campaign as an attempt at character assassination.

Henry believes it because he's a retard.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Chase is trying to frame the FlaVR thing as a grooming/doxing etc. ring to try to make Pippa look bad to randos who don't know otherwise. I don't think he believes any of his own bullshit, he's just setting up a whisper campaign as an attempt at character assassination.

Henry believes it because he's a retard.
Lmfao wait that's the part I missed? Her super elite crazy dox squad is.. a bunch of fake women she had chat help make in ai generator and basically said to the ENTIRE internet "Uh.. I mean they're free use so if you want to play these characters, sure? Have at it"

Every time I think these people can't be any fucking dumber.. Jesus Christ.

Wait, I thought the ‘dox/grooming’ ring was her and zax having the idea to start phase connect so that she could network and find more tubers to dox and groom for zax’s harem.
Well I assume that's where the Flavr people come in, they're the groomed squad. I do kind of remember this shizo rant come to think of it. These people are causing me brain damage apparently so I'm forgetting parts that add up to just how insane it all sounds.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wait, I thought the ‘dox/grooming’ ring was her and zax having the idea to start phase connect so that she could network and find more tubers to dox and groom for zax’s harem.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I wonder who sent this... Totally couldn't be Henri.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can confirm, Pippa groomed me into liking vtubers.

Top Bottom