"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

Idol EN Gen 2 Premier/Debut/Digging thread

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Even if the screenshot is real, which appears it's is, there really nothing worth talking about in the discord.

I join in being disappointed in 4 loli-like characters, and don't really like much of the designs in general.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I wanted to make sure so here is my scuffed recording

View attachment 29563

Timestamp 9:16:30 into the current stream
It's 9:17:34 on the vod now but yea it's real. Hilarious that she leaked it as she was singing Happy Birthday for Aviel :whatastory:
07224863.jpg

It's no big deal though. That animation studio probably won't want to work with Idol again after Aviel called them unprofessional but I imagine Aviel wouldn't want to hire them again anyways.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's 9:17:34 on the vod now but yea it's real. Hilarious that she leaked it as she was singing Happy Birthday for Aviel :whatastory:
View attachment 29564

It's no big deal though. That animation studio probably won't want to work with Idol again after Aviel called them unprofessional but I imagine Aviel wouldn't want to hire them again anyways.
Yeah thanks, it was pretty annoying finding a timestamp of a 10+ hours stream on my phone :painpeko:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
don't really like much of the designs in general.
Thats one of the major problems of giving input over the model to somebody who knows nothing about design some of these looks so weird and i dont know what is going with the Confetti girl

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Only two have updated their about section on YouTube.
20230609_090626.png
Screenshot_20230609-091143.png

Interesting to see they only made their YouTube accounts 3 days ago. Their Twitters only in the last 9 days as well.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I join in being disappointed in 4 loli-like characters, and don't really like much of the designs in general.
Thats one of the major problems of giving input over the model to somebody who knows nothing about design some of these looks so weird and i dont know what is going with the Confetti girl

To expand on what I said after looking at then a bit more If not I have something against loli's in general, for example Kaela is reveling her loli model on stream right now and I love it but I really don't like this designs very much, the goth girl has some weird proportions, like she was shrunk down, the clown girl is a mess and I hate it so much going on and the proportions also feel weird (like was going with her thighs?), the blue one and the blonde one are okay but not really striking, and the purple dragon lady I just don't like the color scheme and design that much,something just feels of about he way her clothes and body look to me.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She's just like me with Dizzy, fr fr

...and then the circus arrived

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Wholesome tweet from one Russian

Meanwhile the other Russian
0472823.jpg

Pre-debut twitter interactions don't mean much but it's funny to look at since this is the first time most of them are actually talking to each other.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
the cringe RP has already begun, let's go:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idolcorp? More like Cute-and-funnyCorp

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm conflicted, the design is kind of cool. But why is the rock and roll one a borderline loli

:loading:

Screencap
Screenshot_20230609-093350_Chrome.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>4 out of 5 are lolis
>One literally named after the no-no square
>NO BROWN GIRLS
Hard pass, I can't believe Aviel waited this long to show off this. Your cool anime intro can't cover up for the fact your designs SUCK :Mumei-REE:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Clown seems to be enjoying herself.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>4 out of 5 are lolis
>One literally named after the no-no square
>NO BROWN GIRLS
Hard pass, I can't believe Aviel waited this long to show off this. Your cool anime intro can't cover up for the fact your designs SUCK :Mumei-REE:
Its okay dont worry you have

Starting tomorrow just take your meds everything is fine gramps the war is over

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Other than the clown, I'm okay with the designs overall. I'm neutral about loli shit but I would have liked more variety.

But really though the clown looks like she was designed by an orangutan with MS Paint.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Top Bottom