"This is the worst stream, hangover Build-A-Bear stream explaining Canadian broadcasting laws"Pipkin Pippa

Idol EN Gen 2 Premier/Debut/Digging thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
WOW GUYS LOOK ITS WALMART 4TH HOLOLIVE GEN

20230609_091740.jpg

Edit : i hate that i was excited for that

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Here's the debut schedules, and apparently all the talents will have a cover song premiering, which seems like a good move, bit generic song selection but unfortunately to be expected.

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 15-17-31 【Debut PV】idol English Gen 2 Endless #idolEN2.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...Roca Rourin looks similar to my first girlfriend in high school, and I have conflicted feelings now that I am simping for Dizzy

Much to think about

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
wow, the jews really outdid themselves.
it's miles better than council or even phase gen2
It was pretty slickly-made and had a high budget for a teaser trailer, very professional. Good job to Aviel for this one, I can see why he waited.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kalion

:)
They literally named the raccoon, raccoon.
CONI CONI is going to get a certain type of audience with a name and design like that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I found this on /jidf/

29534-17b960f851bc698c672326b4c59a7690.jpg
How does a conversation between Yuko and her boss end up on /jidf/ because I doubt either of them would share it. I'm not calling it a lie, but it would be nice to have some context to how this picture appeared.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This will spawn rrats for the next week, at least

My guess is she accidentally showed it on the endurance stream, which will need to be scrubbed

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
How does a conversation between Yuko and her boss end up on /jidf/ because I doubt either of them would share it. I'm not calling it a lie, but it would be nice to have some context to how this picture appeared.
Yeah im not sure. But it was posted 2 times pretty much at the same time so maybe a small oopsie on yuko's side?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The artist behind discount store Millie certainly has a recognizable style.

Also, a little disappointing there’s no mommy type model like Juna but I’m willing to give anyone a chance.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The artist behind discount store Millie certainly has a recognizable style.

Also, a little disappointing there’s no mommy type model like Juna but I’m willing to give anyone a chance.
Big boob Enjoyers starving for a crumb
pepe-why-pepe.gif

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I don't know why you guys are so fixed on Coni being a loli when four of the five girls look like lolis. They all gonna have that audience.

:shiinastare:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
2 loli designs, 2 loli-esque designs and the obvious older sister. Aviel knows how to make money :smugrys:

Something interesting is that Rin, Yuko and Fuyo have said over the last few months that none of Gen 1 or HE has talked to Gen 2. Riro is the only one that's had contact with them and she wasn't allowed to talk about them or show anything Gen 2-related to Gen 1. Like Yuko and Fuyo were seeing their designs for the first time at the same time we were. This should make for some organic first interactions when their (assumed) collab ban ends. They just confirmed on stream that they can't even DM each other until after debut.

It also makes that /jidf/ screenshot feel more believable. This is a 10+ hour vod though so if it was leaked on stream, it'll take a bit to find.

Kalion

:)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I wanted to make sure so here is my scuffed recording

Timestamp 9:16:30 into the current stream

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Something interesting is that Rin, Yuko and Fuyo have said over the last few months that none of Gen 1 or HE has talked to Gen 2. Riro is the only one that's had contact with them and she wasn't allowed to talk about them or show anything Gen 2-related to Gen 1. Like Yuko and Fuyo were seeing their designs for the first time at the same time we were. This should make for some organic first interactions when their (assumed) collab ban ends. They just confirmed on stream that they can't even DM each other until after debut.
I think I much prefer Fishman's approach, keeping all the talents together so they can become friendly before debut. It's really obvious how much the PC talents all like eachother, and I like the comfy vibe and the banter it creates on streams and twitter. Not sure how well the "I don't really know this person" approach will go.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom