"Language!"Pipkin Pippa

Idol Corp - Sniffing out the most golden and smoky controversies in the vtubing industry.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So, I'm wondering about Katta.

Under the assumption that the "She's Aviel's significant other" rrat is truthfully true, will she dip with him or stay?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
So, I'm wondering about Katta.

Under the assumption that the "She's Aviel's significant other" rrat is truthfully true, will she dip with him or stay?
IIRC, they're not even together anymore, the relationship was years in the past, according to the big info dump in the General Thread late last year.

That said, I could see her going down with the ship, since Idol is kind of her baby too. The original HE talents were basically plucked as complete randos, except for Katta, so I imagine there is that bit of sentimental value too.

Helkar

Judging by how hard Rin is shilling for Brave right now, i would carefully guess that she's staying.
e: "Just so you know, i'm not currently allowed to say whether i'm staying or leaving, and i believe that's the same for everybody, that'll be announced relatively soon"

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Judging by how hard Rin is shilling for Brave right now, i would carefully guess that she's staying.
Makes sense
All of the already popular vtubers will benefit from staying because they will receive more support from Brave Group than others

Helkar

Makes sense
All of the already popular vtubers will benefit from staying because they will receive more support from Brave Group than others
She did say "Brave has money and i love money" like five times so far.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
She did say "Brave has money and i love money" like five times so far.
She may be British, but she's spiritually an Israeli.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay boys, I am going to try to create a Brave orgchart and I need your help.
I need all of the affiliated brands and companies of brave, past and present, and all of their members, graduated or not. Other projects like music companies or companies which don't directly deal with vtubers are okay as well. I know there's a bunch of JP and SEA ones which are hard to pick out so those are the ones I want, all of the EN ones I have already so don't bother.

Ima make a Holo orgchart as practice in the mean time.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think it's worth digging into niji too as they started subsidiary companies.

Stunned But Dumb

Okay boys, I am going to try to create a Brave orgchart and I need your help.
I need all of the affiliated brands and companies of brave, past and present, and all of their members, graduated or not. Other projects like music companies or companies which don't directly deal with vtubers are okay as well. I know there's a bunch of JP and SEA ones which are hard to pick out so those are the ones I want, all of the EN ones I have already so don't bother.

Wew lad...

Ok they have Virtua Entertainment and under that is VSPO
Matereal which has Palette Project directly under them
Brave Group US and Brave Group EU which manages V4Mirai and Globie respectively
Riot Music I'm sure has nothing to do with Riot games, they're a music producer
and now Idol. God, now that it's all listed out, they do own a lot

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think it's worth digging into niji too as they started subsidiary companies.
Niji is a bit too extensive for now, and they aren't as cryptic as brave, just boring and work intensive to put every member in.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wew lad...

Ok they have Virtua Entertainment and under that is VSPO
Matereal which has Palette Project directly under them
Brave Group US and Brave Group EU which manages V4Mirai and Globie respectively
Riot Music I'm sure has nothing to do with Riot games, they're a music producer
and now Idol. God, now that it's all listed out, they do own a lot
Those are the easy ones but ty for giving me the management corp names, I would also like to know what brave actually IS, I have heard they are a "holding company" but if anyone with more knowledge or experience can give me more info I would appreciate it.

Stunned But Dumb

Those are the easy ones

You're not kidding. I'm looking at their site right now, and I barely scratched the surface.

Pitchbook (which also lists their acquisitions and investors) describes them as an "entertainment trading company" which also sounds apt
Operator of a comprehensive entertainment trading company intended to change the landscape of the Japanese entertainment industry. The company's services involve providing marketing and media options through the creation of animations and developing new intellectual property in the form of virtual tubing content, enabling businesses to acquire advertising options while consumers are rewarded with entertainment services.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
By the way, all current companies are in plain sight @Nenélove

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
By the way, all current companies are in plain sight @Nenélove
Now do past companies too :SelenHAHAhere:
Also it's missing stuff like gamebu, cocoa, aogiri highschool and others I know they also own or used to own.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also it's missing stuff like gamebu, cocoa, aogiri highschool and others I know they also own or used to own.
Tokyo Cinderella Story, Folia, Tiny Band Story, AyaHina Channel, Claire's English Class, and Yuika's Room.
Also fun fact, they haven't updated their website about Idol just being an Alliance Partner or how they acquired Idol in their company history.

There's also Brave Group APAC (Thailand) Co., Ltd, that has AStar Productions, which produced Chrono Prince, a unit of 4 Thai male vtubers. Apparently aogiri high school was transferred to another company, viviON. Riot Music was also originally called Super Yellow Inc.

They do have And Epoch, which has Mugen Live.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ok one thing we need to start to do is refer to Brave's CEO by name, Keito Noguchi. AKA Nog. Do you know who else was called Nog?

1722547543852.pngequals-sign-equality-symbol-mathematics-mathematical-notation-symbol-9e278a579c5775689f73527dd...png1722547501255.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Poor fit. Nog was brave, but he was nothing like Brave.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

tgmslc

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Damn, that bodes poorly. If memory serves, Nog had to become an engineer because he lacked the sense for generating profit.
That was his dad. Nog had a terminal case of honor because his dad outsourced raising his son to humans.

Top Bottom