"I don't think it's bad to be a wigger"Komachi Panko

Idol Corp - Sniffing out the most golden and smoky controversies in the vtubing industry.

JusticeDog

Blink for a second and they make another project :SelenHAHAhere:

This one seems like a normal management service rather than joining a corpo, they just charge a fee in exchange for support.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She did say "Brave has money and i love money" like five times so far.
this sounds like a cope from her.

I have nothing against Rin but Brave is horrid abomination of what over 100 talents if she can't see that as soon as she stops being the most recent acquisition she will be shafted then whatever comes next is on her.

I know she's supposedly well off outside of VTubing but there's no way brave will be paying her more then idol did for long if at all at best brave might give access to actual facilities (Studios with actual equipment) for singing dancing or recording (why i suspect Lisa is staying.) but that is the only benefit i can think of.

Brave group is another Ninjisanji waiting to happen except even more so because haphazardly acquiring people with zero consistency (as opposed to almost zero) is asking for the nuclear option to happen.

Helkar

but there's no way brave will be paying her more then idol did for long if at all
Her revenue split will probably be worse in Brave contract than it was in Idol, sure, but on stream she was talking more about merch(which Idol apparently couldn't manage independently for shit and it only got better once they partnered with Brave late last year) and stuff like 3D, which she pointed out most of V4Mirai girls already got.
if she can't see that as soon as she stops being the most recent acquisition she will be shafted
While she was trying to gather her thoughts(it was a messy stream), someone in chat pointed out that she has as many subs as most of Brave's EN affiliates combined, and then her mind went into "ohh, wouldn't it be cool to be a first vtuber of Brave Group to hit a million subs"(for the record, i don't know if anyone in VSPO is up to a mil and she clearly doesn't either).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
While she was trying to gather her thoughts(it was a messy stream), someone in chat pointed out that she has as many subs as most of Brave's EN affiliates combined, and then her mind went into "ohh, wouldn't it be cool to be a first vtuber of Brave Group to hit a million subs"(for the record, i don't know if anyone in VSPO is up to a mil and she clearly doesn't either).
Rin has over 700K subs but the only sponsorship that Idol Corp was able to get was for Raid: Shadow Legends, and Idol Corp never got a callback after that first sponsorship stream.

Rin should be a little more worried about her CCV, memberships and superchat amounts rather than subscriber numbers.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Rin has over 700K subs but the only sponsorship that Idol Corp was able to get was for Raid: Shadow Legends, and Idol Corp never got a callback after that first sponsorship stream.

Rin should be a little more worried about her CCV, memberships and superchat amounts rather than subscriber numbers.
And everyone on twitch gets a Raid sponsor offer through stream element eventually.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Rin has strong enough CCV she should be able to pull decent sponsorships & sponsored streams, but one notable issue for most of the Vtubers is their agencies clearly end up focused too much on being "global" when they're clearly all regional/local streamers. Like everyone else. They need to all be working with their the regional PR teams for the game publishers. This doesn't seem that hard. See what Doki has been doing since freed from the stupidity.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo Org Chart.png
Finished my Holo Org map, which took way too fucking long, now that I settled on a design I'll begin working on Brave. Any suggestions on how to improve/add missing content are appreciated.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
View attachment 75042
Finished my Holo Org map, which took way too fucking long, now that I settled on a design I'll begin working on Brave. Any suggestions on how to improve/add missing content are appreciated.
Nenelove INKK is more dead than Rushia
Are you going to add the dead stuff of Brave too?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

httn

Hag enthusiast

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Only niggle is that Cover dont include DEV_IS as part of hololive. Its some weird sister branch.
1722632297586.png
They do, A-chan herself presented this graph shortly after the branch debuted.
The problem is that there are 3 "Hololives"
1. Hololive Productions, which is the Company which manages all vtubers under Cover
2. Hololive proper which is the female brand of the company
3. and Hololive JP, which is never referred to as such by the company but is obviously a division within the female brand

Dev_is is part of the first two but not the third.

x Hades Stamps

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's very nice but you're going to have to call me autistic because subsidiaries of Cover shouldn't be above Cover even if the arrows are pointing in the correct direction reeeeeeee

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's very nice but you're going to have to call me autistic because subsidiaries of Cover shouldn't be above Cover even if the arrows are pointing in the correct direction reeeeeeee
I didn't want to put non-vtuber things in the same area as vtubers.
Also god damn does Brave have defunct projects, the more I look the more I find, god knows where they found the money to start purchasing so many things because everything they did before buying VSPO seems to be either very unpopular or defunct.

Stunned But Dumb

View attachment 75042
Excellent work, but could you repost it in the general at some point? It'd be great if it got caught in a recap later

x Hades Stamps

I didn't want to put non-vtuber things in the same area as vtubers.
Also god damn does Brave have defunct projects, the more I look the more I find, god knows where they found the money to start purchasing so many things because everything they did before buying VSPO seems to be either very unpopular or defunct.
It’s also much easier to observe than a really wide rectangle that doesn’t even properly fit an ultrawide monitor.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Excellent work, but could you repost it in the general at some point? It'd be great if it got caught in a recap later
I'll probably post it long with brave's when I'm done with that. It's info everyone has access to anyway, apart from the naming confusion Holos structure is the most simplistic and easy to understand out of the normally cryptic/confusing JP corpos.

Which is why it became the staple model in the west, old corpos pre-2020 used to debut tons of random projects all the time with unintelligible structures and relationships to one another, Niji barely even bothered with "waves" and just shat out vtubers whenever. Holo was really one of the first to make group debuts into a marketing thing, which very much relates to idol units.
It’s also much easier to observe than a really wide rectangle that doesn’t even properly fit an ultrawide monitor.
This too, I tried to make it as square as possible but honestly it could be made even more compact.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
View attachment 75042
Nice. My favorite part is how the JP gens are in proper order, but in two columns, allowing you to place Fubuki at the border between Gen 1 and Gamers.
View attachment 75046
They do, A-chan herself presented this graph shortly after the branch debuted.
The problem is that there are 3 "Hololives"
1. Hololive Productions, which is the Company which manages all vtubers under Cover
2. Hololive proper which is the female brand of the company
3. and Hololive JP, which is never referred to as such by the company but is obviously a division within the female brand

Dev_is is part of the first two but not the third.
Yeah, DEV_IS is a separate branch within Hololive, just like ID, EN, and the defunct China branch. Why it's a separate branch and what it's purpose is has never really been explained though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
PLEASE FUCKING SAVE ME HOLY SHIT THIS IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN I THOUGHT!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
PLEASE FUCKING SAVE ME HOLY SHIT THIS IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN I THOUGHT!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking Brave Group buying even their grandma to own everything
Take my energy
:BijouBijou:🫸⚡
Good Night

Top Bottom