"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

Idol Corp - Sniffing out the most golden and smoky controversies in the vtubing industry.

Stunned But Dumb

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Right for the jugular.

She knows exactly what she's doing.

Clip mostly unrelated

Screenshot-2024-07-26-150506.png

x Hades Stamps

Such banks are literally retarded. With all the e-banking there is no processing overhead whatsoever, thus it's artificially kept rudiment of paper times. Here, for such small company and turnover, most will choose banking plan with fixed monthly service fee (+transfers commission when you get over certain limit).
And most of artist invoices go from paypal anyway, so it's even easier, just a few clicks.
Can’t speak for anywhere else, but I know ours charge transaction fees.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Minor correction: Brave never acquired Idol, they just have a partnership. The common consensus is that Aviel is trying to get Brave to buy them, though.
This post has aged like the most rancid of milk like the finest of wines created from premium grapes aged to perfection. :gloomiLaugh:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

x Hades Stamps

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

frz

So did the jew took the money and run or not

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
So did the jew took the money and run or not
Nah, if anything, I don't think Idol was ever in the green or, at the very least, had a thin profit margin that disappeared from recent events. I think their problem was that their business model was unsustainable, given the talent contracts. It's the biggest reason why they're giving the talents the out right now, as if they join Brave, they would have to accept a pay cut in the renegotiations. However, I do think he made money from this, as im sure Brave paid him out and gave him the golden parachute.

frz

Nah, if anything, I don't think Idol was ever in the green or, at the very least, had a thin profit margin that disappeared from recent events. I think their problem was that their business model was unsustainable, given the talent contracts. It's the biggest reason why they're giving the talents the out right now, as if they join Brave, they would have to accept a pay cut in the renegotiations. However, I do think he made money from this, as im sure Brave paid him out and gave him the golden parachute.
"Nah, but i think you are right" moment

But yeah seems like I was half-right. Aviel went off twitter, out in his life spending the brave money without finishing the company transfer papers, leaving the company in limbo and artists, talents didnt get their payment during the 2 months he fucked around some israel resort island and noone could contact him.

He returned some days ago and finished the signing/transfer. My original prediction was he would never return to the internet.

Good news is maybe the talents started being active on their pl simply they weren't getting paid in their idol account and was trying to earn some money. They will be unlikely to leave once brave payments start being stable again.

Bad news is yet another company falls into the hands of brave.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Every rumor is true, huh.

Despite Brave's business strategy of just buying their way to mediocrity, their current EN groups are at least competently managed and given that Idol has gone from crisis to crisis, management like V4M's would be a vast improvement.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A big part of me's thinking Aviel's realised he's let the problems in the company snowball and he's bouncing now so his own hands look clean when it gets worse. I wouldn't be surprised if he reappears with a new startup in another industry sooner or later, and just restarts the cycle there.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Despite Brave's business strategy of just buying their way to mediocrity, their current EN groups are at least competently managed and given that Idol has gone from crisis to crisis, management like V4M's would be a vast improvement.
On the en side, I would agree, but they have a money printer on the JP side, so they can afford to grow like this, so I can't critique their strategy too much. TBH, the biggest thing holding EN Vtuber Orgs back right now is Management capability.

tgmslc

Good news is maybe the talents started being active on their pl simply they weren't getting paid in their idol account and was trying to earn some money. They will be unlikely to leave once brave payments start being stable again.

Bad news is yet another company falls into the hands of brave.
Has anyone said if they're taking the offer to take their current identity and go indie?
That does seem to be the theme for this entire year.

Helkar

Has anyone said if they're taking the offer to take their current identity and go indie?
Everyone seems to be vagueposting, no definitive statements so far.

Top Bottom