"thhrang is a very, very good boy"The Proctor

Idol Corp - Sniffing out the most golden and smoky controversies in the vtubing industry.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They bragged about having a higher talent revenue share (60:40 in the chuuba's favour, as opposed to the industry standard 50:50). It's another obfuscation technique that looks better on paper than in practice, since being offered a higher percentage means nothing if the company isn't sustaining itself properly to support you.
The money that a talent gives to the agency also helps pay for special projects, advertising and so forth. Less money from the talents to the agency is less money for all of this stuff.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They bragged about having a higher talent revenue share (60:40 in the chuuba's favour, as opposed to the industry standard 50:50). It's another obfuscation technique that looks better on paper than in practice, since being offered a higher percentage means nothing if the company isn't sustaining itself properly to support you.
Don't forget they originally tried to claim the split was 75:25 because "15 of the 40 was actually reserved for purchasing exclusively work-related things" as if that was how that worked.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So much bark but no bite, maybe actually best your business rivals in fair competition instead of underhandedly trying to claim you are better by claiming things people can't actually verify, this is why I never liked aviel since the beginning and anyone who has suffered through my posts knows this.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
With idol being so small, they can't afford more generous share. Even 50/50 is not sustainable with their numbers and almost total absence of merch. Nevermind projects and 60/40, i suspect they'll be deep in the red just with staff salaries at 50/50.

Bronze

I haven't seen the percentages being shared in this thread yet. I'm curious about the cut Brave's getting from merch.

Archive

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Hmm. Almost always, when an industry does things a certain way and some new kid steps in to "fix" it and do things "better", they rapidly learn the hard way exactly why it is that everyone else was doing things the other way to begin with.
Aviel didn't know anything the other corpos don't know and didn't have any ideas they didn't have years before he came along. He has that zoomer brained thing where he thinks every thought he has is new and revolutionary, and if you ask why other companies haven't done what he says the industry should do, I bet he thinks they just never thought of it, or are greedy and that's why. Why don't the other corpos make contracts public? Because they understand things better than you, Aviel. Why don't they pay for talents' gear? Because they wanted to pay everyone on time, Aviel. And so on and so on.
Anyone can be the fun, lenient, generous parent who has no expectations and rules and lets you stay up as late as you want.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It just makes me think of that Sakana interview where he kind of shit on Idol without actually naming them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I haven't seen the percentages being shared in this thread yet. I'm curious about the cut Brave's getting from merch.

Archive

dnhw3Ja.png

:pankosmug:

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hmm. Almost always, when an industry does things a certain way and some new kid steps in to "fix" it and do things "better", they rapidly learn the hard way exactly why it is that everyone else was doing things the other way to begin with.
Aviel didn't know anything the other corpos don't know and didn't have any ideas they didn't have years before he came along. He has that zoomer brained thing where he thinks every thought he has is new and revolutionary, and if you ask why other companies haven't done what he says the industry should do, I bet he thinks they just never thought of it, or are greedy and that's why. Why don't the other corpos make contracts public? Because they understand things better than you, Aviel. Why don't they pay for talents' gear? Because they wanted to pay everyone on time, Aviel. And so on and so on.
Anyone can be the fun, lenient, generous parent who has no expectations and rules and lets you stay up as late as you want.
This statement doesn't reflect any industry more than vtubing, specially after Niji's implosion. That is one thing I love about the nips, they don't fucking stroke themselves in public when they are trying new things, they just say "Ok guys we are doing this new project, pls check it out and support it" THAT'S IT.

Idk why westoids always talk this big fucking game about everything they do, even when it isn't their achievement. I remember this article about the dreamhack concert with Holo where the con organizer dude goes "OMG YEAH THIS IS GONNA CHANGE CONS FOREVER BCUZ VTUBERS SHOULD ALSO A SPACE IN CONVENTIONS AND IT IS GONNA ALLOW AUDIENCES TO MEET THEIR VTUBERS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!" like fucking chill dude, same goes for a lot of the reporting people did on the dodgers collab. I am really glad that when Holo decides to push ahead they just do it and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, publicly fellating yourself just means everyone will mock you when you stumble.

frz

Archive

hmmh "Streaming expenses 100% covered by us"
Is this why Donogoal are never met? Because the talents considered them streaming expenses and ask for money from aviel.
Head jew says "Fuck off I dont care what the contract says"?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
hmmh "Streaming expenses 100% covered by us"
Is this why Donogoal are never met? Because the talents considered them streaming expenses and ask for money from aviel.
Head jew says "Fuck off I dont care what the contract says"?

You'll have to tolerate the vagueposting, but I can say with some confidence your guess isn't a bad one.

frz

You'll have to tolerate the vagueposting, but I can say with some confidence your guess isn't a bad one.
congratulation this is not your worst vagueposting ever
Still gay though :koronehappyl:

bothyourhouses

BTW, i don't get what's the deal with paying invoices once a month? Are banks over there THAT archaic? You can't just pay it all immediately from website?
Business bank accounts charge fees for everything, often if you do a monthly batch you only pay once or get a reduced rate. Also someone needs to be responsible for checking all the invoices and registering them to be paid, for some people it's easier to do that as a regular monthly task than interrupting whatever else you're doing whenever an invoice comes in.

Negzana

Something something Jews something something support Phase Connect

frz

Business bank accounts charge fees for everything, often if you do a monthly batch you only pay once or get a reduced rate. Also someone needs to be responsible for checking all the invoices and registering them to be paid, for some people it's easier to do that as a regular monthly task than interrupting whatever else you're doing whenever an invoice comes in.
this would be fine if they actually paid once a month
They didn't :deztheroom:

Actually here is some rrat,

1. aviel disappeared from twitter since june 1st, which also lines up timeline wise with the artists stopped getting paid
2. Rin asked for artists to contact her and not the company. Likely intending to pay out of her own pocket.
3. Aviel lives in israel.
4. Aviel hasn't responded to this drama, this is coming from someone who readily latched onto everything including legal mindcuck. Internet points is everything for this guy.

Aviel might have taken the brave money and ran, leaving the company in limbo. This is why the staffs couldn't pay the artists.

And the most damning evidence of all to support this rrat:
He is a jew

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Actually here is some rrat,

1. aviel disappeared from twitter since june 1st, which also lines up timeline wise with the artists stopped getting paid
2. Rin asked for artists to contact her and not the company. Likely intending to pay out of her own pocket.
3. Aviel lives in israel.
4. Aviel hasn't responded to this drama, this is coming from someone who readily latched onto everything including legal mindcuck. Internet points is everything for this guy.

Aviel might have taken the brave money and ran, leaving the company in limbo. This is why the staffs couldn't pay the artists.

And the most damning evidence of all to support this rrat:
He is a jew
The obvious counter to this would be that his girlfriend is still in the company, streaming as usual.

However:
She is also a jew

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Also someone needs to be responsible for checking all the invoices and registering them to be paid, for some people it's easier to do that as a regular monthly task than interrupting whatever else you're doing whenever an invoice comes in.
This makes some sense, but paying invoice takes less than a minute, especially if it's one with QR code.
Business bank accounts charge fees for everything, often if you do a monthly batch you only pay once or get a reduced rate.
Such banks are literally retarded. With all the e-banking there is no processing overhead whatsoever, thus it's artificially kept rudiment of paper times. Here, for such small company and turnover, most will choose banking plan with fixed monthly service fee (+transfers commission when you get over certain limit).
And most of artist invoices go from paypal anyway, so it's even easier, just a few clicks.

frz

This makes some sense, but paying invoice takes less than a minute, especially if it's one with QR code.

Such banks are literally retarded. With all the e-banking there is no processing overhead whatsoever, thus it's artificially kept rudiment of paper times. Here, for such small company and turnover, most will choose banking plan with fixed monthly service fee (+transfers commission when you get over certain limit).
And most of artist invoices go from paypal anyway, so it's even easier, just a few clicks.
Most places are not "here" one shower a week man.
As long as idol corp opened a company account, no matter how small they are, they can not make direct transfer using their phone. You need paper work for everything.

Instead of signing 1 paperwork for every artist, the accountant make a list of people they need to transfer money to, aviel signs said list (or he can authorize, through paperwork, someone else to sign it). They then forward the list to the bank and let the bank sort it out by themselves. It makes more sense to do it once / twice a month.
Some banks might even requires the invoices before transferring because they are doing international transfers.

This is how it works in most of the world. You can't bind company account to people phone.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Most places are not "here" one shower a week man.
As long as idol corp opened a company account, no matter how small they are, they can not make direct transfer using their phone. You need paper work for everything.

Instead of signing 1 paperwork for every artist, the accountant make a list of people they need to transfer money to, aviel signs said list (or he can authorize, through paperwork, someone else to sign it). They then forward the list to the bank and let the bank sort it out by themselves. It makes more sense to do it once / twice a month.
Some banks might even requires the invoices before transferring because they are doing international transfers.

This is how it works in most of the world. You can't bind company account to people phone.
This is soooo retarded. Looks like banks there got way too complacent.
In my country, with all big banks, you can have full control of finances for all sole proprietorship forms from phone app (except closing account), and for LLC and upwards - from bank website with dongle like HASP or just crypto cert (with 2fa/3fa). Thankfully, no one have ActiveX garbage for over 10 years now. Many phone app actions are available to LLC too, not just monitoring. Paying company invoices have no reason to be any more complicated than ordering something online with a card.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The obvious counter to this would be that his girlfriend is still in the company, streaming as usual.

However:
She is also a jew
Counterpoint:
He didn't run with the money. He's dead.

Top Bottom