"So many people died, but that's fine. That's how it works. That's how Indonesian building works."Moona Hoshinova

Hololive Summer 2023 Live: Splash Party

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
From youtube
"The hololive × HoneyWorks new music project starts now!HoneyWorks will bring their unique musical and creative perspective as producers for hololive's talents!"
Guessing it will be in the same veins as their deco*27 collab project then, but putting emphasis on the originals

But if it's only those 5 what were Miko, Gura, Korone, etc doing in the video?!
More members might be added later on is pretty likely in this case

Horo7618

No one in particular
Currently confirmed cast for the collab based on the website is Mel, Fubuki, Matsuri, Flare and Noel

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That was a good time. Short and sweet, all of the performances were nice and the MC segments were adorable. Holotori was my favorite for sure but HoloID, AzuIro, SubaChocoLuna and Shiraken were great standouts too. See you niggas in 5 hours for Day 2.

But I can't believe Polka fucking died on stream.
19985.jpg

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
And whatever the Hell they did for said MC segments worked amazingly. Honestly hoping they can somehow manage something similar for Fes.
I remember Kiara suggesting after one of the fes that they should do MC with little games in them, because it's sometimes done in idol events, and well, here we are. Would love to see this with crowd interaction too.

mismatch

I'm guessing they were just showing off how many holo talents have sung that song in their concerts. I wonder what the most popular (non holo) song for concerts is? I'm way too lazy to figure it out.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That was just a compilation of the girls singing Fansa from various lives, not a confirmation of who's gonna be in the project.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I hate Fansa but i like this video

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The more structured MC segments worked a lot better than just having the talents there stalling for time and maybe interacting the audience, though I do wonder how these would work with a live concert w. audience, you couldn't have the overlays or anything but maybe could use the screen behind the talent to project the gameshow UI.
Yeah. I mean for sure it would likely be difficult to pull off but if they can find evem some sort of middle ground it would be a very noticeable upgrade.

I remember Kiara suggesting after one of the fes that they should do MC with little games in them, because it's sometimes done in idol events, and well, here we are. Would love to see this with crowd interaction too.
Not entirely sure how it would work or be doable but there's definitely somethings they should be able to do where it all flows a little better. Even people who should be absolutely clean with interactions manage to feel awkward between songs in things like Fes. Some actual crowd stuff would probably go over real well, but might be a technical nightmare for now.
Who knows. They're doing pretty well so far and slowly working in new ideas and whatnot.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Live show ends, Suisei immediately shills:

:fubukisasuga:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like that they've started revealing songs in concerts, they did it with CTW and now here, I guess it could bring some more people in if you spring the song on them while you have their attention.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I like that they've started revealing songs in concerts, they did it with CTW and now here, I guess it could bring some more people in if you spring the song on them while you have their attention.
The only downside is if the song takes forever to release and people kinda forget about it. Gura and Kronii both showed new original songs during CTW but last we heard, they're still being worked on and won't come out for a while.

Marine Set Sail also premiered at 3rd Fes last year but she released it a month later with a fully animated MV so that was fine.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Seeing Kiara on stage makes me excited for some day seeing Fuwamoco there too. Idol brain is really a different breed.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What the fuck man they made the announcement as i was going to sleep.

Concerning the refunds. You guys better buy your oshi's merch once you get that money back

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Double post oops

Since im watching it late i didnt get the chance to enjoy the live posting with yall.

So ill just say this. Miko and ame wasnt something i expected. MIKOCHII ITS YOUR TIME TO SNIFF HER DO IT !

Im not gonna late-livepost after that. Thank you

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Part of me wants to do a 40 dollar super as a gesture of good faith
Well, looking at chat, you don't seem to be the only one who thinks so.
This was demand #11 on Gura's list of 100 demands before she would return to streaming.
It's Gura. Her demand would be to be as far away from any focus as humanly possible.
It took so long for Shiraken to get an original. I'm happy for them man. Not to mention with a cute ass accurate name like Nakama Uta.
Cover really seems to have loosened up on acknowledging and supporting naturally formed groups (Holotori, Shiraken) like they do the corporate mandates (Negi U, Umisea and the likes).

Can't argue with the results, either.
I wonder how many people have to avoid getting stabbed during the negotiations to get Suisei to do swimsuit appearances.
Negotiations were conducted in full plate.

PekoWick

Cover really seems to have loosened up on acknowledging and supporting naturally formed groups (Holotori, Shiraken) like they do the corporate mandates (Negi U, Umisea and the likes).
??? Shiraken have like a lot of sponsorship. Also if I remember correctly in one miko stream she had an opsie and showed shiraken will have orisong. I think it was through discord.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They're gonna open the live concert 30 min earlier to avoid whatever that shitshow was yesterday.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Z-aN is currently working fine for me. Was able to get in the waiting room with no troubles and the stream is good.

Advent's watchalong also just started for anyone interested.

I feel like this is blasphemy, even Subaru's version? :kroniiphone:

He better answer this question carefully, otherwise she might come out of the Cover sealed vault.
19856.png

Top Bottom