"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

Hololive Summer 2023 Live: Splash Party

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sorry, I meant new original song, specifically, and yeah looks to be.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
kind of weird ending it with no MC-ing but I guess this was meant to be a simple concert anyway, here's hoping day 2 doesn't get fucked over

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yokai Puni Puni again? Level 5 really in their last breath.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I can't wait to see what kind of weird shit Korone is gonna perform for day 2

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
HoneyWorks collab next? I think this is the first time we get this news

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Guess we're getting an original album of Honeyworks songs? Should be good.
213891.jpeg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I guess we will get the other announcement for that other thing in part 2?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Funnily enough, while looking for info about that new song, I found an article with Taku Inoue and Deco talking about Holo stuff and Taku said he wanted to work with MiComet lol

HoneyWorks collab next? I think this is the first time we get this news
It leaked 12 hours ago, actually.

Negzana

Where was Sora in the concert? She was supposed to be tonight right?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Funnily enough, while looking for info about that new song, I found an article with Taku Inoue and Deco talking about Holo stuff and Taku said he wanted to work with MiComet lol
Oh I recalled reading this back then lol, good to see it finally happening

She performed in seishun archive only

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
kind of weird ending it with no MC-ing but I guess this was meant to be a simple concert anyway, here's hoping day 2 doesn't get fucked over
Which is honestly pretty damn good for one of their "simpler" efforts. Smoother than the EN concert I would say, though they were of course trying to figure out how to make that work at the time in their first attempt.
And whatever the Hell they did for said MC segments worked amazingly. Honestly hoping they can somehow manage something similar for Fes.

First song iirc. She was very early on since it's a group setting concert. VoD is free on youtube for a decent while so you can go catch what you missed.

mismatch

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Which is honestly pretty damn good for one of their "simpler" efforts. Smoother than the EN concert I would say, though they were of course trying to figure out how to make that work at the time in their first attempt.
And whatever the Hell they did for said MC segments worked amazingly. Honestly hoping they can somehow manage something similar for Fes.
Yep, my money well-spent.
:smugmoona:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Special site for the HoneyWorks project is up btw

Currently confirmed cast for the collab based on the website is Mel, Fubuki, Matsuri, Flare and Noel

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Would have been perfect to cap it with a full performer lineup song but I can't complain.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Special site for the HoneyWorks project is up btw

Currently confirmed cast for the collab based on the website is Mel, Fubuki, Matsuri, Flare and Noel
From youtube
"The hololive × HoneyWorks new music project starts now!HoneyWorks will bring their unique musical and creative perspective as producers for hololive's talents!"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Muimei's pronouncement of clucking is just barely ok.
Also my mind absolutely convinced itself that was not the word she used lol.
It took me about 5 rewinds until I was 'convinced', "Ok, I guess she said 'CLucking'"
Edit: NVM I'm hearing the other word again now.
Edit 2: I listened again with headphones on for better audio quality. It sounds even less like 'clucking' now.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

First song iirc. She was very early on since it's a group setting concert. VoD is free on youtube for a decent while so you can go catch what you missed.
The more structured MC segments worked a lot better than just having the talents there stalling for time and maybe interacting the audience, though I do wonder how these would work with a live concert w. audience, you couldn't have the overlays or anything but maybe could use the screen behind the talent to project the gameshow UI.

Top Bottom