"Ooh fuck me up Motsar (Mozart)... I'm gonna drink the last bit of soup, ooh"Tenma Maemi

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So... nothing?

I'm ok with that; let the Concert stand on its own without any carrots on the end.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It just gets better and better man. I'm aiming to go next year no matter what.
Would be cool but i get vacation at the end of the year. Can't afford to travel in March (also high season).

RiverBear

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
well boys
It was an honor to shitpost with you all Holodrones in this thread for all 4 stages

except the first half of Stage 3, I overslept lmao

I am so happy, deeply satisfied with life today
Hololive LOVE
Go back and watch it. Now.
:amegunl:

I would do the whole "These parts of Stage 3" thing but I unironically just want to say all of it lol.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I guess ID4 isnt ready yet.....

mismatch

So... nothing?

I'm ok with that; let the Concert stand on its own without any carrots on the end.
They did the announcements at the end of the expo stream. I don't think anything but a new gen is big enough to follow the concert at this point.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I watched all four stages but still have a bunch of moments I want to rewatch. Fantastic show overall. I'm sure I'll have more thoughts later after I've slept. It was a pleasure liveposting with everyone.

Special shout out to Stake and Trainwrecks for running a site that allows blatant copyright infringement lmfao. It looks like they stripped the highest viewed one from the front page but it was at like 4th place on the entire site earlier.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Seriously, Thank you fellas. I think I've talked enough about how I appreciate this place but I mean it. Being able to cheer for these hardworking women with you fuckers is its own blessing. I had my doubts last year, but I fully believe this place will make it to next year. So I'll see you guys in 6th fes too.
:sanasmile:

Fuck man I love Hololive. I love watching good people fight hard for their dreams. I love watching them get the support they deserve, whether it's from their fellow coworkers, their management or their fans. I love watching them do their best on stage for tens of thousands of people to cheer for them. I just love all of it. Yeah the world is full of shit that sucks but it really is things like this that inspires people to keep going. I just love all of it so much.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I can't wait to do a rewatch, but man, 3rd stage was so good

Negzana

Holomems get a break from large projects until like July now. That's nice

To think I almost gave up my nascent interest in Vtubing when the Taiwan fiasco happened. I assumed Hololive was just another fad that would be fucked over by the current year bullshit of 2020. It's good that I stuck along.

God's Strongest Dragoon

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

It was a great stage not only because it had my oshi on it but also because of this
It made me shade a tear NGL

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As if the concert wasnt emotional enough you fuckers have to make it even more (yes im talking to you @Shuba Saber)
Head empty. Next year same place. It was fun. Good night

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Suisei really went on stage and said "Watch me make this woman cry lol"

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
man thank fucking god for yagoo and thank fucking god for these girls for persevering

now they shine and will be that way for many years to come

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
As if the concert wasnt emotional enough you fuckers have to make it even more (yes im talking to you @Shuba Saber)
Head empty. Next year same place. It was fun. Good night
It started with a tear during Fubuki's performance and turned into a massive river afterwards, sorry friendo :sanasmile:

Subaru's going to talk about everything in 20 minutes so I guess I'm not sleeping. Gonna stay awake on this emotional high and some caffeine.

mismatch

It was a great two days, everybody. I think we can all agree that the most important revelation from the last 10 hours or so of concerts is that Cover's shiny new studio is powerful enough to "Capture" this particular "Moment":

EDIT: nevermind, I saw nothing

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1710678265013.png

1710678357519.png

I guess they approved.

Top Bottom