"Ooh fuck me up Motsar (Mozart)... I'm gonna drink the last bit of soup, ooh"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Negzana

I'll get my proper VSMP post in later, but Cerenity is currently live with her POV:

I also strongly encourage @Negzana to watch this Indo girl play Minecraft as a substitute for medication:

I will watch her next stream whenever it happens, thanks

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

if they were living together for any period you have to assume physiology will eventually take over and mafu is trying to save his image both with his audience and his social group.
True, but didn't they allegedly not live together at all? One of the first rumors to pop up about them was that "Mafumafu was living with a vtuber called Rushia" and it would be proven to be false: they were dating and later married but never actually lived together. Also that he bought her a mansion which he wasn't allowed to live in and would only get it back after it was trashed. I'd have to go back through the rushianeko thread for the details.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe everything they say, but no self respecting dude would lie about stuff that humiliating.

WaWa

Mafumafu: We weren't dating. We weren't married. We didn't have sex. We don't have kids. I am not paying child support. This is just a friend's kid not mine.
Uruha Rushia is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

True, but didn't they allegedly not live together at all? One of the first rumors to pop up about them was that "Mafumafu was living with a vtuber called Rushia" and it would be proven to be false: they were dating and later married but never actually lived together. Also that he bought her a mansion which he wasn't allowed to live in and would only get it back after it was trashed. I'd have to go back through the rushianeko thread for the details.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe everything they say, but no self respecting dude would lie about stuff that humiliating.
Nah, he'd still have interest in lying about it publicly. Both for fanbase/Japanese-ness of things and at least attempting to keep some shred of dignity that he didn't put his cock in that level of crazy.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Uruha Rushia is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son
The writers of Billie Jean knew a lot.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I thought I was autistic, but Jesus Christ how socially oblivious do you have to be to not realise everyone in her immediate circle is in a really fucking awkward position right now? God forbid people just talk shit out amongst themselves rather than drag everything onto Twitter.
This femboy doesnt seem to like Filian and just wants others to shit on her and throw her under the bus for internet clout.

She is indeed cute but doesn't have the face of a star. I don't mean it as a dig, just as a fact. She has a killer voice but in the normal industry she would be passed over because her hot/cute ratio leans more to cute. This industry gives a lot of talented girls a way to shine and I think it's pretty cool. :pippafuckyeah:

they're on her ass because she made the unforgivable sin of making a joke at the expense of saint niggér floyd, they unironically want her dead. If she was spouting the usual bullshit they will be bending over like pretzels running defense for her, the same faggots would be shilling their models for her to use and shit.
Maybe this was the reason why she got turned down. I think shes really cute but I agree she lacks that main character energy some of these idol girls have. Maybe some makeup, hair style and clothes can fix that though.

>sponsored by chinese goyslop
>surprised when they dont pay him for shit talking the chinese
What's this guy nationality again? I need to use the correct slur.
Nah. They wanted sponsorship in a video. He delivered the video. Fuck them.

Don't these companies require prior approval before a video is posted? If he got their approval because they didn't watch it and only realized it afterward, then he's got the right to be mad. Otherwise, I'd agree that he should have expected them to withhold payment.
Most of the time they do but most of the time they dont watch it. Also its not the first time Parrot talks about NijiEn and mentions the chinese in a negative light so fuck them for doing this. Why even sponsor him at this point?

Speaking of Fillian friends, does anybody know what happened to Layna Lazar?

View attachment 73215
Wonder mass reported? Maybe said something and bots flagged it for death threat?

Considering he denied ever having a relationship with her until they ended up in multiple lawsuits & a divorce, if they were living together for any period you have to assume physiology will eventually take over and mafu is trying to save his image both with his audience and his social group.

I do love the reality that a guy fully actively denies having sex with a woman he was married to and she isn't a landwhale. This would be hilarious daytime TV in the USA.
I believe Mafumafu. Femboy probably likes getting pegged, have you even looked at him? No wonder she was fucking everyone else. The dude is probably asexual.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So... will it be possible to catch Uruka's 3D performance. Asking for a friend.

e: maybe?

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
This is my feeling on it too. Reminds me of that weird dude who made the ProjektMelody model and then tried directing what she could do with it, although she did actually pay for hers. If this retard was dumb enough to just give her a model and not outline any contract terms that's on them.
This has probably already been mentioned, but its a free use model anyone can use, with the caveat that it specifically cannot be used for any merchandising or branding, period, without explicit consent from the owner. Thing has a whole ass ToS attached to it.

Edit: As someone with vrchat experience, Filians model is one you can just find lying around in basically any hub in the game. You'd see like a dozen of them running around at times because literally anyone could use it.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Halal Gaming

This femboy doesnt seem to like Filian and just wants others to shit on her and throw her under the bus for internet clout.

Maybe this was the reason why she got turned down. I think shes really cute but I agree she lacks that main character energy some of these idol girls have. Maybe some makeup, hair style and clothes can fix that though.

Nah. They wanted sponsorship in a video. He delivered the video. Fuck them.

Most of the time they do but most of the time they dont watch it. Also its not the first time Parrot talks about NijiEn and mentions the chinese in a negative light so fuck them for doing this. Why even sponsor him at this point?

Wonder mass reported? Maybe said something and bots flagged it for death threat?

I believe Mafumafu. Femboy probably likes getting pegged, have you even looked at him? No wonder she was fucking everyone else. The dude is probably asexual.
MafuMafu is lying from the start to still be able to sell merch to her fangirls:
"I met her in 2021"
Finally found it:
View attachment 62624
TL: MFMF:"@mikenekodoro Thank you for the live concert on the 12th!
I'm sorry for the delay in greeting you! Sorry for the late greeting! >< I'm sorry I'm late!
I'm sorry for the delay in greeting! (I'm sorry I'm late in saying goodbye!
(I'm sorry I'm late!)"
Another one:

This clearly demostrates they where at least people who knew each other since 2011( so 13 years ago)
Edit: It will take me months to create a fucking timeline due to needing to search a decade worth of stuff

They know each other since 2011 and the rumors of them dating were also from the 2017 to the 2020 era
Both are such fucking big liars
1720315358878.png

Negzana

Imagining being fairly attractive, tall, bad teeth but that's okay everyone in Japan has bad teeth, great voice acting skills, and being musically talented and you decide to be a mentally ill basketcase who thinks someone who eats glue while babbling is bullying you.

Stunned But Dumb

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Proctor was right.

If she isn't already cosplaying as her animu avatar during sex, is she really menhera enough to be a good vtuber?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Apparently Layna Lazar was pulling a sort of Filian esque set of shenanigans with her prepaid model. According to a couple of Chuubas in the groomcord they theorized that she went dark just in case the twitter mob went looking for more targets
I was considering she was just detoxxing from social media (she did this sometimes, not unusual for women) but your information brings a new perspective onto it. She has a new, fully-owned loli model but I'd guess her VRC one was a free or easily-moddable to make it look like "hers".
Is this a smart move? I don't know, people can still tag the profile and she will feel the waves when she comes back.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I was considering she was just detoxxing from social media (she did this sometimes, not unusual for women) but your information brings a new perspective onto it. She has a new, fully-owned loli model but I'd guess her VRC one was a free or easily-moddable to make it look like "hers".
Is this a smart move? I don't know, people can still tag the profile and she will feel the waves when she comes back.
Layna is former gamedev, she made 3d model herself.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Layna is former gamedev, she made 3d model herself.
The one in this clip?

Pretty sure its a recolor of the generic one. You know "Do I sound cute when I say Yamanba" chick had it as well

EDIT: Is there another 3D one with a different design? Finding her shit is actually a pain

Top Bottom