"[kwsk] stands for 'kiwi shark' btw"Kotoka Torahime

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

ACCELERATE
BRAVE GROUP NEEDS MORE VTUBERS FOR THE MEAT GRINDER :mikoInshanya:Good Night

Fella was theorizing that the new VSPO duo should be 5 but they couldn't get ready in time. A few hours later I see this reopening announcement. Do you think anyone would be stupid enough to jump after joining Brave?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fella was theorizing that the new VSPO duo should be 5 but they couldn't get ready in time. A few hours later I see this reopening announcement. Do you think anyone would be stupid enough to jump after joining Brave?
About half of Idol did.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Phase Connect 1st East Coast Concert ft. Mint Fantome【Anime NYC Live】

Discussion thread:

Salado

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Clara's beings blasphemous.

Is she going to repent giving Fishman false hopes for his idol dream?
Surprising (well maybe not too surprising) they haven't met considering she lives in the same country. Da Michi continues to be an utter mystery.
Now that I think about it, has anyone even met Da Michi irl? Maybe Sakana did considering his compliment for her was "Eats a lot", but the talents?

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Gorilla Kanata once again can't control her strength.

Mori rolls the Biboo rock away for being cringe.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda streaming
Probably drunk
Probably quitting the horror game within the hour

Not-Username

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 76664

did iori really raid kirsche? i dont watch iori the frog
Pretty sure Iori raids regularly into Kirsche. Honestly speaking i dont think any of the JP girls have any restrictions. Fishman knows that jP market is ass and the girls need as much help as they can get to grow.

Joru's Harassment New

UberSoldat

Sudden indeed, she was just streaming yesterday and I had Dena raid her. :(
1724575537577.png

She has a detailed explanation on her Discord for those curious.

EDIT: May as well share the whole thread

Adding the Discord post per request
joru leaves.png

Last edited:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Fishman knows that jP market is ass and the girls need as much help as they can get to grow.
Ironically Fishman may be partially to blame for that. There is an untranslated Pico clip pointing this out, but the JP girls, like all the other EN girls, all have their channel locations set to Canada.
IMG_2545.jpeg
The algorithm may be working against them when cultivating a Japanese audience, as even Pico, who usually streams entirely in Japanese, gets more viewers from overseas.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

V-TUBERS TALK ABOUT DATING (and clippers clip a bunch of it at once for some reason)

SIT BACK AND BE AMAZED AT HOW THESE GIRLFAILURES THINK OF THE OPPOSITE SEX

Uruka "I want my men to make 90K yearly" Fujikura is shocked when her chat treats dating like a numbers game, and tells men that they should have standards. URUKA, NO MAN THAT MEETS YOUR STANDARDS WANTS A GIRLFAILURE, YOU GOTTA SETTLE OR GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER

Dizzy Dokuro is seriously considering buying a mail order "bride" after she uses her money from v-tubing to buy a nice house. DIZZY THEY'RE JUST GOING TO DUMP YOU AFTER GETTING CITIZENSHIP, IT NEVER WORKS

Matara gives advice to guys who are worried about taking the first step, and thinks it might be younger people who are used to dating apps who are having the toughest time with it. MATARA I'M OLD AND NEVER USED DATING APPS, YOU CAN'T BLAME EVERYTHING ON POST-COVID SHENANIGANS. MILLENNIALS ARE LIKE 40 AT THIS POINT MATARAAAAAA

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

V-TUBERS TALK ABOUT DATING (and clippers clip a bunch of it at once for some reason)

SO SIT BACK AND BE AMAZED AT HOW THESE GIRLFAILURES THINK OF THE OPPOSITE SEX

Uruka "I want my men to make 90K yearly" Fujikura is shocked when her chat treats dating like a numbers game, and tells men that they should have standards. URUKA, NO MAN THAT MEETS YOUR STANDARDS WANTS A GIRLFAILURE, YOU GOTTA SETTLE OR GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER

Dizzy Dokuro is seriously considering buying a mail order "bride" after she uses her money from v-tubing to buy a nice house. DIZZY THEY'RE JUST GOING TO DUMP YOU AFTER GETTING CITIZENSHIP, IT NEVER WORKS

Matara gives advice to guys who are worried about taking the first step, and thinks it might be younger people who are used to dating apps who are having the toughest time with it. MATARA I'M OLD AND NEVER USED DATING APPS, YOU CAN'T BLAME EVERYTHING ON POST-COVID SHENANIGANS. MILLENIALS ARE LIKE 40 AT THIS POINT MATARAAAAAA

What even are these standards mate? I can barely make enough money to feed myself with the terrible economy and inflating prices. :yagoocry:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Sudden indeed, she was just streaming yesterday and I had Dena raid her. :(
View attachment 76713

She has a detailed explanation on her Discord for those curious.

EDIT: May as well share the whole thread
Cant you just post the whole explanation?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I volunteer. I might end up disfigured but I need to LEAVE

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
What even are these standards mate? I can barely make enough money to feed myself with the terrible economy and inflating prices. :yagoocry:
Frankly the funniest thing to me whenever the Phase girls talk about guys is how it's literally all stuff you would raise an eyebrow at if a guy was saying it. Even just the whole "I want my man to do all the chores for me" thing is something no man in his right mind would ask a woman for at this point. And that's not going into the whole "heheh he's gonna look this way and make this much to support me and I'm going to make him wear this" aspect of it. Uruka in particular has a massive wake-up call coming (or she's going to get desperate and actually become a lesbian). :ironmousekek:
Matara is at least realistic with stuff by comparison, even if she doesn't really get what goes into the male side of the equation.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Doesn't she live in Canuckistan tho? It ain't worth it.
Oh shit yea you are right im switching one police state for another. That said if anyone is interested I can cook chinese and clean your shit girls

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Ironically Fishman may be partially to blame for that. There is an untranslated Pico clip pointing this out, but the JP girls, like all the other EN girls, all have their channel locations set to Canada.
View attachment 76714
The algorithm may be working against them when cultivating a Japanese audience, as even Pico, who usually streams entirely in Japanese, gets more viewers from overseas.

Interesting, because Idol has all their accounts location set to Israel. Wonder how that effects them?

Edit: HoloEn has location set to Japan, so i don't think it does much.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Man these are always so good but so sad to watch.
Godspeed you glorious Onion

:pomuSalute:

Top Bottom