"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Oh, it was this?

This absolute sped is crusading against Nerissa because she doesn't give a fuck about Aragorn's tax policy?

That's hilarious.

Thanks to this whole saga. I realizes grrm has a blog where he does daily seething
This dude write an entire essay because... The tv show added 2 extra legs into
... a logo.
Screenshot-2024-07-25-01-13-32-784-com-vivaldi-browser.jpg

He is terminally online in this place. Seetheing everyday about the most random shit instead of writing his book

I thought he got too old and senile he can no longer write and finish ASOIF, but nope. Dude is just seething daily on the internet.
You could probs comprises his blogpost into several books at this point.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidork will play Battletoads

The title is pure :holohag::hololove:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I thought he got too old and senile he can no longer write and finish ASOIF, but nope. Dude is just seething daily on the internet.
Honorary Kiwi right there.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
/vt/ has been having several meltys over it, also a bunch of random Holo hate threads and bait threads the last few days for literally no reason. Some fucking seamonkey/nijisister discord must be trying to run gayops in exchange for steam gift cards again. You can tell because the bait threads are all posted in a pattern and it's like someone turns a faucet on and off, they don't even try to hide it.

I am 99% convinced that by this point /vt/ is just like 50 discords who constantly run smear campaigns to further their schizophrenia.
Knowing them running vt bait and smear campaign threads from Discord servers, but those guys giving out steam gift cards is surprising and unheard of. This got me curious, who are the ones behind donating those gift cards to run smear campaign and bait threads on vt?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
she said something bad about the song of ice and fire so she must burn in the stake according to this bilbo baggins looking nigga
the funny thing is it might not even be ASOIF and might be the shitty spin off TV series house of dragon. I check his twitter feed and it's all about it. :smugina:
For people not knowing what it is about, it was 20 pages total in the book then the series director make it her fanfic with daenerys being lesbian or something.
"I hate the show but noone else but me is allowed to shit on it"
I think you mean Rhaenyra, but I digress, the entire franchise peaked with this:
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
Thanks to this whole saga. I realizes grrm has a blog where he does daily seething
... a logo.

He is terminally online in this place. Seetheing everyday about the most random shit instead of writing his book

> Grimmo is a terminally online autist
Jesus Christ, he is a walking stereotype. :Vesper-UNHINGED::tomagatyou::selenpointandlaugh:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Just Imagine the face of the 70-year-old retiree having to watch her content to make a jury ruling.
:whatastory:

Shit, I didn't even think about this possibly being admitted to evidence in a court trial. Fucking wild.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine released a new cover

Lolime continues her Batman adventures

Revine playing Lobotomy Corp (she hasn't been seen for a while)

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
... a logo.

:whatastory:
did he really just seethe because the fucking crest was not right lol

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

ogey_rrat

ogey

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this funny bird throw people at eldritch horrors

Bronze

Hina is practicing for the match

Muyu will play Tekken 8 in an hour

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Based tolkien-pilled nerissa, fantasy is not science, fuck off math nerds.
Those aren't even math nerds, those are GRR Martin's acolytes who have endured ridicule and derision from all of the internet, writ large. At this point in time it is by faith alone that these sad people cling to the myth that the book series will be finished before GRR croaks.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Hina is practicing for the match

Muyu will play Tekken 8 in an hour

Jesus, Hina's loading screen is something else.

Top Bottom