"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I can sorta respect him for not wanting studio interference but if it makes him seethe so much then why did he fork over the rights in the first place?
Money

God's Strongest Dragoon

Komachi Panko 🎋🍭 : Unarchived Karaoke | (7/24/2024)

UNARCHIVED KARAOKE - in a short format, for a short panda! [_vN3XLHo648]​

View attachment 74349

I can sorta respect him for not wanting studio interference but if it makes him seethe so much then why did he fork over the rights in the first place?
He sold the rights to his books for a fuckton of money but now gets to see their reputation ran through the mud as retarded diversity hires fuck it up. There's a lesbian kiss in the newest episode that was never in the books and wasn't even in the script, the "they/them" actress just decided to do it.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mint's anniversary stream starting in a bit

USS IOWA

Oh, it was this?

This absolute sped is crusading against Nerissa because she doesn't give a fuck about Aragorn's tax policy?

That's hilarious.

Man If I wanted to read a country's tax policy I would have read an IMF document instead. Sometimes a person just wants to read a good vs evil story written by a college graduate who had seen the horrors of war.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A piano, huh. I have to say the more Kronii talks the less convinced I am that she was poor growing up. I feel like I have a hard time imagining someone in low-income owning a piano; amongst some of the other experiences she mentioned she had. Seems more middle class at that point.
you can rent houses that come with a lot of things that can't fit through a door, people sometimes leave fridges, stoves, pieces of furniture and I will guess a piano would be left behind since it would be easier for any rich fuck to get a new one, other than that I will say anyone could rent a house with a piano that's probably really cheap and could barely qualify as an instrument.
Also, Kronii used to live in the U.S. before moving to Canada? Or am I misunderstanding?
-She had a friend that would see something in the corner of the shower when she was done showering, she would see other things like someone sitting next to her when sleeping, she stopped seeing things when she moved from the US to Canada.

also Fauna is giving me a kind of cringe that only she could achieve. :sanasmile:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
kaela uploaded a video of her rolling for mythics in HOK since she cant stream

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
kaela uploaded a video of her rolling for mythics in HOK since she cant stream

Best sponsor money this company ever spent.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Daisy playing Drawn to Life

Bibi playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Alex playing Warframe

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
you can rent houses that come with a lot of things that can't fit through a door, people sometimes leave fridges, stoves, pieces of furniture and I will guess a piano would be left behind since it would be easier for any rich fuck to get a new one, other than that I will say anyone could rent a house with a piano that's probably really cheap and could barely qualify as an instrument.

also Fauna is giving me a kind of cringe that only she could achieve. :sanasmile:
When you mentioned “friend” I wasn't sure if that was just like a reference to sally again or an actual friend this time. I also thought you meant that her friend would see something next to her (as in Kronii) when she was sleeping.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Best sponsor money this company ever spent.
the uptick that the game playerbase had just from kobo and kaela alone is magical

they also did send a physical gift to kobo but i dont know if they did to kaela

Wellful of Wails

Fauna just put out the whitest stream of the year and we're not even at the peak White Woman month of October yet. I can't normally sit through cringe but she owns it with just the right amount of shame.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Fauna just put out the whitest stream of the year and we're not even at the peak White Woman month of October yet. I can't normally sit through cringe but she owns it with just the right amount of shame.
After the coffee rap, she's dropping the pumpkin spice one in October.

Also regarding that Kronii stream, I love the part where her relatives were telling her to go outside so she could find a nice man.

Stunned But Dumb

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Komachi Panko 🎋🍭 : Unarchived Karaoke | (7/24/2024)

UNARCHIVED KARAOKE - in a short format, for a short panda! [_vN3XLHo648]​

TBA

He sold the rights to his books for a fuckton of money but now gets to see their reputation ran through the mud as retarded diversity hires fuck it up. There's a lesbian kiss in the newest episode that was never in the books and wasn't even in the script, the "they/them" actress just decided to do it.
At least god had enough mercy to let the professor die before the vultures started tainting his work... I tremble in fear to know what kind of letters tolkien would be sending to amazon if he was still alive.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The GRRM criticism reminds me of a peeve I have with him. It was back years ago, but I remember he said something about how LOTR is unrealistic because of the moral clarity, how there are explicit good and evil characters, but in real life there is complexity and "shades of gray".

Yeah, it's trite, but that's not what got me. It's that I've read some of the ASOIAF books, and they really don't have "shades of gray". The Starks are mostly good, the Lannisters are mostly evil. Davos Seaworth is good, Ramsay Bolton is evil. It's the same moral simplicity, just in a sneeringly cynical world.

That said, I will give credit to GRRM for his creativity. The world of ASOIAF really is very interesting and fun, despite its cynicism. And because of it we have the Alt Shif X channel, which I honestly find far more entertaining than the show. Or even the books, for that matter.

But enough of that nonsense. Here, have some parasocial Meemaw playing with what appears to be an oversized plushie.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The white man of the fighting games is at it again

[a]

And we already got a plot going on

[a]

[a]

Boy, am I ready? :whatastory:

Grape is celebrating her Partnerversary with Elden Ring and her 3D model which is pretty sex

Maid is going through Dark Souls 2 and already malded, inshallah

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
And we already got a plot going on

[a]

Time to place your bets on what the excuse will be this time when all the Nijis have to drop out.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Bae is playing COD

Airi practicing for the tournament

Edit: I forgot that Airi pushed her stream to tomorrow

Last edited:
Top Bottom