"theres no con in illinois its in chicago"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sisters... not like this...
I can't believe the CEO of Nijisanji spends his time cooming and making Pippa clips while on his yacht powered by the tears of Nijisanji livers.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi talking about menstrual products.

Negzana

She's been a nice placeholder while Kaela is being forced to do all her projects.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
For those who haven't been subjected to the Pippa thread of late, Pippa now has a thread on Kiwifarms (don't read it if you value your time or brain cells).

To give you an idea of the level of intelligence of the posters in this thread, the person who made the thread posted @Azehara dox not an hour ago.

Let me guess, they found out he's a spic.
:kroniibitchclap::kroniibitchclap::kroniibitchclap:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Edited my post to get a screenshot I'd saved of Azehara's dox. It's unfortunate that Azehara privated his Twitter feed, guess he didn't want people knowing he is actually Riku Tazumi.

USS IOWA

For those who haven't been subjected to the Pippa thread of late, Pippa now has a thread on Kiwifarms (don't read it if you value your time or brain cells).

To give you an idea of the level of intelligence of the posters in this thread, the person who made the thread posted @Azehara dox not an hour ago.

View attachment 74373
I can't believe @Azehara pressured Doki to commit suicide twice...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
@Azehara play it up like you are Riku. Shit would be funny as fuck

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

View attachment 74373
The guy literally announced in the happenings thread that Azehara's social media was "exposed". The same social media accounts that have the same exact name everywhere.

Some real detective work going on over there.

Anyway, Clara is streaming Super Mario Galaxy:

Pico is speaking English:

Ruki is playing flute:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Edited my post to get a screenshot I'd saved of Azehara's dox. It's unfortunate that Azehara privated his Twitter feed, guess he didn't want people knowing he is actually Riku Tazumi.
If that dox is true, motherfucker is the most Japanese looking puerto rican I've ever seen. :whatastory:

frz

The guy literally announced in the happenings thread that Azehara's social media was "exposed". The same social media accounts that have the same exact name everywhere.

Some real detective work going on over there.
They exposed him as being riku tazumi. That is definitely real and new information

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Isn't he a latinx? A bunch of puerto ricans think they're spics when they're tanned gringos. I think LEC is the only true spic I've seen around, his fucking accent is so mexican holy shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Isn't he a latinx? A bunch of puerto ricans think they're spics when they're tanned gringos. I think LEC is the only true spic I've seen around, his fucking accent is so mexican holy shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:
69248-543c4285047502912cb95c8545d0d272.png

I will never be bested in the spic competition, not even by the pipper clipper nígger. I am the spic god kang, bow to your superior, fags.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Suisei's, Fubuki's, and Polka's are my favs. Looking at this made me sad to realize that those that have hoodies as part of there default clothes (Gura and Gigi) will probably never get a super comfy hoodie outfit.
wat

Dude, they're in Hololive, not Nijisanji.

niggaphil

View attachment 74373
To be honest, Null and mods allowed this kind of low quality thread in homeland proved that the quality of homeland dropped so hard.

If they want to post dox or discuss a vtuber lolcow (or fucking clipper for whatever stupid reasons), just post it in Vtuber community watch thread :dokiSmug:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
huh that reminds me I haven't been to the farms vtuber community thread in a long while, fun memories.

frz

To be honest, Null and mods allowed this kind of low quality thread in homeland proved that the quality of homeland dropped so hard.

If they want to post dox or discuss a vtuber lolcow (or fucking clipper for whatever stupid reasons), just post it in Vtuber community watch thread :dokiSmug:
I checked it. 80% of the thread is just people saying "vtuber are cringe" "you fucking simp", basically people who are only in there to shit on vtuber without knowing or care who pippa is.

I don't like to defend pipkun ever. But when he joins and said the same shit but on the opposite spectrum, he got thread banned and all of his post removed for "not being related to pippa", this is quoted from null's very own message.
If they have had any actual standard the vtuber shitflinging that has nothing to do with pippa should be removed too. The relevant pippa content in that thread is 4 pages at best not 52.

Felt like I was going into nyfco honestly. Only one side is allowed to have opinion and that is the side the moderators aligned with.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Korone will have an "important announcement" five hours from now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I checked it. 80% of the thread is just people saying "vtuber are cringe" "you fucking simp", basically people who are only in there to shit on vtuber without knowing or care who pippa is.

I don't like to defend pipkun ever. But when he joins and said the same shit but on the opposite spectrum, he got thread banned and all of his post removed for "not being related to pippa", this is quoted from null's very own message.
If they have had any actual standard the vtuber shitflinging that has nothing to do with pippa should be removed too. The relevant pippa content in that thread is 4 pages at best not 52.

Felt like I was going into nyfco honestly. Only one side is allowed to have opinion and that is the side the moderators aligned with.
It's becoming less a zoo surrounding Pippa to an enclosure for them. It's literally the same 5 posters looping endlessly while fighting invisible Vtuber boogeyman in their heads.

Top Bottom