"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
My heart sank till i saw the sega logos

clearly, it's a sign that Korone is graduating

-her position as Sonic Ambassador, so that she is able to become Sonic herself in real life

Not-Username

It's becoming less a zoo surrounding Pippa to an enclosure for them. It's literally the same 5 posters looping endlessly while fighting invisible Vtuber boogeyman in their heads.
Why can't they come here?
We would have something to laugh at and the jannies could do something useful.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
View attachment 74382
I will never be bested in the spic competition, not even by the pipper clipper nígger. I am the spic god kang, bow to your superior, fags.
crazy_haircut_of_the_cholombians_640_11.jpg
Por favor, arregla tu puto pelo maricón antes de reclamar tu corona como el más cholo de todos ellos.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The guy literally announced in the happenings thread that Azehara's social media was "exposed". The same social media accounts that have the same exact name everywhere.

Some real detective work going on over there.
From that post over on Kiwifarms
1721890351351.png
Yeah, they know. They know you're a fucking clown.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Eureka

Murray is live with more Fallout: New Vegas and is doing the Lonesome Road DLC today.

Salado

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean I love Tim Burton's work but his adaptation of Alice in Wonderland was admittedly fucking terrible. Pippa's got the 100% correct take here, no controversy.

This is the most based thing I've seen a vtuber say maybe ever, imagine anti-ing Nerissa over GRRM :medsmoremeds:
"We all know the world is full of chance and anarchy so yes it's true to life for characters to die randomly but news flash the genre is fantasy it's supposed to be unrealistic you myopic manatee"

the ERB guys of all people hitting the nail on the head.

Tolkien and Pratchett are the only two writers alive who i think actually understand fantasy as a genre more then just the real world with magic in it or lol random whimsy

If i wanted a more serious take on fantasy i would rather read WITCHER (or play the games honestly) then sit through GRR's grimlord edgefest.
View attachment 74349

I can sorta respect him for not wanting studio interference but if it makes him seethe so much then why did he fork over the rights in the first place?
Because writers are divorced from Hollywood unless your someone like Stephen King he prolly saw the check and assumed he would have his cake and eat it too why would you not want to guy who actually wrote the books to tell you how to do things after all.

Not realizing writing for television is far different from writing for good or ill.
I take back what I said about holocheerleading, numberfaggoting, dramaposting or even Hexaposting. Anything is better than discussing the tripe that comes out of GRR Martin's fat fingers.
good thing you have no power over us.

Though with that said can we talk about how great discworld is.
clearly, it's a sign that Korone is graduating

-her position as Sonic Ambassador, so that she is able to become Sonic herself in real life
do not put the curse of Chris-Korone-Chan into my head.

i appreciate that the next 3 posts are all team four star bits.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

Not sure if she's going to make it in time since she's currently playing Valorant on Twitch. She played earlier but there was a power outage so this current stream is after the power got back on.

Patra continuing Ode to the Sunset Era at 8PM JST.

Also does egosearching and tries to find her fans irl.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's becoming less a zoo surrounding Pippa to an enclosure for them. It's literally the same 5 posters looping endlessly while fighting invisible Vtuber boogeyman in their heads.
Told you guys weeks ago there's no convincing people on the homelands to accept vtubers, Proctor even made a site announcement about it recently. That's part of why all discussion there was confined to a single thread in the first place. The retards pushing this are too stupid and out of touch with what they're trying to take down not to embarrass themselves and fizzle out anyways if you just leave them alone, no need to stoop to their level and get beat by experience. You only need to laugh at them in the meantime.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
From that post over on Kiwifarms
View attachment 74396
Yeah, they know. They know you're a fucking clown.
I took a peek and my god is like I'm back to myspace days with all the femoid energy those niggeers exude, that or they're perpetual 12 year olds. Ever since the tranny wars the quality of the kiwifarms took a dive and josh became a lot more retarded too. Everything devolves into pedos and how much they hate pedos, like it's some sort of unique stance. Their detective work is shit but if that pic is really pippa I fucking called it, when women say someone is pretty non stop, they really ain't :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Anyway have a yuu clip in these trying times

Bronze

Will memory have decent progress this stream?

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
GRRM has been seething uncontrollably for a while now. He was fed up with Game of Thrones when the show started to deviate from the books hard around Season 4 and he stopped working with them directly. So far House of the Dragon is almost done with Season 2 and he's already declared he won't be returning to the writers' room for Season 3 because they keep changing things.
Point of order: he is right to seethe. They Disney Star Wars'd his shit. On one hand he can dry his tears on his piles of cash. OTOH his legacy has been raped by white slavers who shot the golden goose he created right in its head. Imagine taking the story that had characters like the Hound and Tyrion Lannister but now it's bad fanfic filled with actual mudblood vermintide, expressly to shit on people who liked the setting. Imagine you have that golden goose right there who created this huge hit property that would have been the next Empire Strikes Back and endured for generations as a classic but you tell him to stfu and eat shit because your DEI writer's group knows better.
The re-re who was seething at a Hologirl over her memeing on GRRM should be fed into a wood chipper for sure and I doubt he read a fuckin' book either. Probably just read a wiki to sound informed as he watched Disney's The Acolyte on his phone.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Will memory have decent progress this stream?

Below Easy Difficulty is Video Game Journalist Difficulty, but that might be a bit too hard for Memory-Chan.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Enough lurking A&N for the week. Politics is gay and tiresome. Need to bleach my brain.

Gao Gao Matsuri is the best. It's so dumb it's perfect
Some notes from Kronii's Powerwash Simulator Off With The Grime stream
-When her relatives were over she went to pick blue berries, her niece kept asking her what songs she was playing, Kronii kept skipping song that didn't sound positive because her niece was asking what the lyrics meant, Sally joined them too and said that songs name was "I took a pill in Ibiza" Kronii wanted to take them to karaoke but they didn't have the time.

-got her cousin some skin care stuff, Kronii got her eye lashes and hair done today, she bought some lipstick and things because her cousin had fat lips from her makeup and she probably wanted the same thing for some reason, her aunt was complimenting her and probably wanted to hook her up with someone.

-Since she will have to travel (probably to JP) she asked Kroma if she can get her a flight with free food, she's going to drop her second vocal teacher because they are too weird about some things like cancelling within exactly 48 hours on the dot, they are too expensive, they don't let you reschedule will still take the money and it's $100 per lesson.

-She went to a bird sanctuary and gave food to some birds there, she got bit by some geese.

-She googled if her cat is autistic, when she was younger she couldn't go to sleep or shower because whenever she closed her eyes she would see shapes and faces so she would get scared.

-She had a friend that would see something in the corner of the shower when she was done showering, she would see other things like someone sitting next to her when sleeping, she stopped seeing things when she moved from the US to Canada.

-Kronii used to have a piano when she lived on a different house and sometimes a random key would play out of nowhere, her laptop and Wii would turn on out of nowhere too, the basement on one of the houses she lived in had a small door on the wall that needed a ladder to go into an empty room, she wanted to have her room there for some reason (she didn't have her own room but still) she had a Furby and it started singing old MacDonald and she never heard it sing that before so she got the fuck out of that room but it was difficult to get in and out of it.

-Her mom didn't want to have her she said she didn't want to have another kid but her dad did so he convinced her mom to have her.

-She doesn't wear pink underwear because she's superstitious, she thought hemorrhoids meant hemorrhage, she pronounced Legolas as legless Boba Fett as bobo and someone in star trek as captain spark (probably Spock.)

-She will maybe do a Kronii poorly explains lore stream someday.
Thanks for these. I listened to the later half and she tells so much about herself and yet so little. The Kronies do a good job of showing her madness but not being too weird. See this clip

Gotta say, only JP streamers can make this fucked up game feel halfway wholesome. WTF

niggaphil

Hololive ARK Server (2024) - Day 2

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
hololive ARK Server (2024) - Day 2
Previous day - Next day

Today is the start of the daily raids. The base is barely there, but it's the spirit that matters.
Pekora's news recapping the day:

Mostly taken from this clip:
  • The map used is Valguero.
  • Mods used:
  • The event lasts from July 23rd to July 31st.
    • There will be downtime from 3AM to 7PM JST due to difficulties in providing technical support during that time.
    • The server runtime can be extended by 30 minutes to finish pending processes.
  • Everyone will be living in a single base.
    • The base will have to be made from scratch, as the starting hub isn't the base.
  • You can tame up to three creatures at a time.
    • Only the person who tamed the creature can use it. They will be stored in cryopods if the owner goes offline.
    • Trap taming is forbidden.
    • If a tamed creature dies, it cannot be revived.
    • You can't intentionally kill your tamed creature.
  • Dinosaur raids will be at 10PM JST.
    • Spontaneous raids can happen as well.
  • There are daily missions.
  • From Day 4 and onwards there will be events to win prizes, including stuff that's not normally obtainable.
    • Examples:
      • Cavalry Battle
        • Use a tamed creature to grab an opponent and drop them in a cage.
      • Taming Competition
        • Be the fastest to tame a specified creature.
  • Participants have to write a diary entry for what they've done each day. Penalties will be given if it's not done.

Balancing changes from yesterday:
  • Increase in human collection rate.
  • Increase in dinosaur collection rate.
  • Player water consumption rate has been lowered.
  • Player food consumption rate has been lowered.
  • Taming speed has been increased.

Tames as of the start of the day:
  • Marine: Triceratops "Yoshida Pochi Hanako T Special Generation Narco (Narcoberry Slave)"
  • Pekora: Argentavis ""Star Fallen Bird Star Quasar"
  • Choco: Brontosaurus
  • Sora: Doedicurus "Blueberry Nuun"
  • Luna: Pteranodon "El the Scarlet Winged Absolute Ruler"
  • Aqua: Argentavis "Aqutantavis"
  • Lui: Pteranodon
  • Miko: Pteranodon
  • Aki: Pteranodon "Mukidon"

And now for the recap. Information has been sourced from this post and the hololive fan Discord.
  • Aki logged on only to find out she died. Aqua got a login error, again.
  • Pekora brought an Ankylosaurus to the base. When they were trying to bring it down, Marine's Triceratops nearly killed it, but it got down just in time. It'll be tamed by Ao.
    • Another Ankylosaurus was brought by Pekora to be tamed by Flare
  • A large group of the girls are going hunting for Keratin (i think this is the points system to get upgrades like saddles. Koyori mentioned it costs 75 Keratin for a Pteranodon saddle and 150 for an Argentavis saddle). They'll be doing this by hunting for bugs. A few who are joining include Koyori, Hajime, Aqua, Kanata, Lui to name a few.
    • Quoting this comment:
      "FYI Keratin is just a material drop from certain creatures, just like meat/fur/leather etc. It’s interchangeable with another material: Chitin, which a common bugs drop, hence them hunting bugs.
      For further context, the point system is gained from levelling up, and lets you learn the recipe to make the saddles, the Keratin is just part of the materials the Saddles need."
  • Theres multiple alphas in the area (alpha T-Rex, alpha Carnotaurus, and an alpha Sabertooth). Fubuki wants to catch a dino in the area, but keeps dying. Lamy wondered what was happening.
    • Over two hours later, and with the help of Pekora bringing over a Raptor, Fubuki was able to get a Raptor. She named it "Yuta-Sama" and rides it arount after putting on a saddle.
  • Aki is working on taming her Pteranodon (named "Mukidon") she got yesterday. It's green and purple.
  • Hajime got a Pteranodon named "Bunbun-butenchiyo".
  • An alpha dino killed Aqua's Argentavis.
  • Lui was with Towa near a beach when she died. Pekora is taking Lui around with her Star Quasar to help find her corpse and Towa. After flying around the two reunited with Towa again and Lui was able to get her stuff back.
  • Subaru, Marine, Ao, and Flare have been collecting resources.
  • Aqua tamed another Argentavis named "Aqutantavis Kai" before the raid with Pekora's help
  • Pekora and Aqua's Argentavises bred and laid an egg. Choco was initially watching over the egg.
  • Pekora helped to catch a Stegosaurus for Iroha to tame.
  • Koyori, Lamy, and Noel are working to tame an Argentavis. It went to Noel and she named it "Lucky Taro". Koyori got an Argentavis in pink.
  • Bae joins in. Lamy happened to respawn at the hub and is explaining stuff to Bae. Bae then met up with Towa, and Towa told Bae to help gather materials.
  • Noel's "Lucky Taro" died to a Carnotaurus. Koyori helped Noel to tame a new blue Argentavis.
  • Miko hatched a baby Deinonychus. It later grew up and can be ridden with a saddle.
  • The raid:
    • Aki is in charge of organizing the defense.
    • The raiding party included Scorpions, Mantises, Brontosauruses and Wyverns. A Tek Rex was the boss.
    • What little there is of the base got damaged in the fighting. Hajime's Bunbun-butenchiyo died in the fighting.
  • Bae wants her own dino to tame. Towa suggest she takes one of the baby dinos (as an egg) bred from two of the flying ones that they have in the base.
  • A Yutyrannus was spotted near the base. Towa, Fubuki, and Pekora were able to take it down (with the help of Bae and Lamy). Fubuki tamed it successfully, meaning she now has two dinos.
  • Hajime got an Argentavis. Aki's Pteranodon died.
  • Aqua poisoned Ao-kun with a mushroom, now she's dragging an imobile Ao-kun around.
  • Many of the girls are hunting for fish underwater. They're working to catch live fish in baskets to tame a Shadowmane.
  • The base has some sheep. Some pink sheeps are being contained. Hajime helped to pick them up and drop them in some makeshift pens (made by Fubuki) with the help of her Argentavis.
  • Pekora dragged a dino corpse to a big dino to feed it but got herself eaten thereafter. Aki was there to witness it.
  • Towa and Haachama switch places to build/repair the base. Haachama mistakes the roof parts for the floor. As a result of not having placed down the foundations, the "floor" is now floating.
  • Sora has been helping out with a lot of the building work seen at the base.
  • Flare, Koyori, Lui and Miko were trying to tame a Shadowmane.
  • Bae died from falling while getting chased by a dino, and was getting distraught over not being able to get to her items. Choco was at her spawn to comfort her and asked Noel to help Bae get her stuff back. Noel took her Argentavis and carried Bae to the spot where she died. However while trying to get back, Bae died again to a Terror Bird. Realizing the place she died wasn't too far away, she went and walked back. Noel was waiting for her there. They were able to make it back home with Bae's stuff.
  • Fubuki spotted some Ice Wyverns not too far away.
  • Aqua gave Suisei and Ririka one Argentavis each. Suisei got a yellow one and Ririka got a red one.
    • Suisei named hers "BiBiDeBaViSu". Ririka named hers after Aqua.
    • Suisei also got a egg from the Argentavis and gave it to Miko.
  • Fubuki asks Aqua to tell a funny story. Subaru presses on Aqua about this supposed funny story. Aqua picked up Subaru and dropped her from high off the ground, causing her to die. Her corpse was then eaten by Fubuki's Raptor.
  • Sora got a baby Pteranodon from Aki because her egg hatched twins. She named it "Soda-chan" and let it grow. It's blue and Sora was amazed when she flew around with it.
  • Pekora, Koyori, Lui, and Towa, are working together to help Flare tame a Shadowmane.
    • According to the Koyori TL, they have to:
  • Flare successfully tamed a Shadowmane and named it "Flare Shadow"! It can be ridden on without the need for a saddle. Lui notes that they caught a female one, they want to try and catch a male Shadowmane tomorrow so it can be bred.
  • Fubuki got disconnected from the server and was timed out. When she logged back in, she was back at the spawnpoint. She later found out that her Raptor Yuta-Sama died at the spot where she got disconnected.
  • Another Shadowmane was tamed by Towa, with help of the others.
  • Flare and Towa showed off their Shadowmanes back at the base. Aqua suggested breeding them in the future for more Shadowmanes.
  • Aki is exploring a lava cave with her new Pteranodon "Mukidon 2". A Lightning Wyvern killed her along with the Pteranodon.
  • A 30 minute extension was given.
  • Aki attempted to get her stuff back but it was unsuccessful in the end. She was able to get another Pteranodon ("Mukidon 3") and had flown back to the spot with many Wyverns flying around. Her Pteranodon crashed into the lava before Aki died to the lava soon thereafter.
  • Other tames:
The base is still a bit unfinished.

____
I would appreciate if someone can translate the nicknames of the tamed creatures. This Tweet has all the active tames laid out by the end of the day.

Edit: Added more clips.
Edit 2: Added a section of Flare, Koyori, Lui and Miko's attempts to tame a Shadowmane.
Edit 3: Added another clip.
Edit 4: Added more clips.

Last edited:

Not-Username

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they're both dead
Their heads are probably frozen in the secret Disney Menagerie with the mouse head honcho.
So alive ish :smugpipi:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Top Bottom