"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Minto is going to be releasing some merch.
foto_no_exif - 2024-07-24T210123.988.jpg

That daki :pikayabai:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Bae is playing COD

Airi practicing for the tournament

How can she call herself a trash gamer when Fujikura Uruka works at the same place as she.

thirteenorphans

Random rrat about how Kaela emphasizes not being allowed to stream. I wonder if it's Visa related? Due to the Visa type the ID girls might only be allowed to work under certain conditions and it's not feasible to let all the girls have their own stream rooms in the studio.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

38279851.jpg

Source

My sanity may not survive 8-10 hours of ARK every single day for the next 7 days, but if we're getting rare content like these two autists hanging out together, then I'll endure the brain-cell loss.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

closedblas

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Kazuma

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There's a lesbian kiss in the newest episode that was never in the books and wasn't even in the script, the "they/them" actress just decided to do it.
Mentally ill pronoun havers and forcing themselves on others sexually. Name a more iconic duo.

Salado

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
say less, i'm in.
It's really not hot at all. (Really not safe for lunch)
Specially when it appears that
incestous rape is a turn-on for Rhaenyra (or rather, for the writers).

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The GRRM criticism reminds me of a peeve I have with him. It was back years ago, but I remember he said something about how LOTR is unrealistic because of the moral clarity, how there are explicit good and evil characters, but in real life there is complexity and "shades of gray".

Yeah, it's trite, but that's not what got me. It's that I've read some of the ASOIAF books, and they really don't have "shades of gray". The Starks are mostly good, the Lannisters are mostly evil. Davos Seaworth is good, Ramsay Bolton is evil. It's the same moral simplicity, just in a sneeringly cynical world.

That said, I will give credit to GRRM for his creativity. The world of ASOIAF really is very interesting and fun, despite its cynicism. And because of it we have the Alt Shif X channel, which I honestly find far more entertaining than the show. Or even the books, for that matter.

What a load of horseshit. Anyone that has ever had to be in direct competition with me for either money or food will learn quickly that evil is real.

bothyourhouses

they really don't have "shades of gray". The Starks are mostly good, the Lannisters are mostly evil. Davos Seaworth is good, Ramsay Bolton is evil. It's the same moral simplicity, just in a sneeringly cynical world.
There's a spectrum from mostly good to mostly evil, which is exactly what shades of grey is. The Starks are mostly good but you've still got them breaking vows, undermining the defense of the realm, starting pointless wars and talking up lives as assassins. The Lannisters are mostly evil but none of them is the completely unsympathetic evil of Sauron (except maybe Joffrey, and some kids are like that). And there are a whole lot more characters somewhere in between - including evil characters on the good side and vice versa.

Imagining everyone is right in the middle, every villain is just misunderstood, is just as wrong as imagining everyone is either pure good or pure evil. In reality there's a bell curve - some people really are straight up evil, some really are straight up good, most are somewhere in the middle but still with a tendency to one or the other.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I take back what I said about holocheerleading, numberfaggoting, dramaposting or even Hexaposting. Anything is better than discussing the tripe that comes out of GRR Martin's fat fingers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For those who haven't been subjected to the Pippa thread of late, Pippa now has a thread on Kiwifarms (don't read it if you value your time or brain cells).

To give you an idea of the level of intelligence of the posters in this thread, the person who made the thread posted @Azehara dox not an hour ago.

1721877799083.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Mentally ill pronoun havers and forcing themselves on others sexually. Name a more iconic duo.
That's not even the best part. The woman is explaining her backstory of how her father sexually abused her as a child and when she eventually became pregnant, her father cut her throat and left her for dead and now she can't bear children. She explains that she told herself never to trust anyone again but she's changed her mind with the other character because they've treated her as an equal. The other character goes up to hug them and then as they're comforting each other, lesbian kiss happens and they only stop making out because a guard knocks at the door.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Random rrat about how Kaela emphasizes not being allowed to stream. I wonder if it's Visa related? Due to the Visa type the ID girls might only be allowed to work under certain conditions and it's not feasible to let all the girls have their own stream rooms in the studio.

Kaela's manager had to go on stream and drag her away to do work. There is a clip around where you can hear the manager. They probably aren't letting her stream for their own mental health.

Salado

For those who haven't been subjected to the Pippa thread of late, Pippa now has a thread on Kiwifarms (don't read it if you value your time or brain cells).

To give you an idea of the level of intelligence of the posters in this thread, the person who made the thread posted @Azehara dox not an hour ago.

Sisters... not like this...

Top Bottom