"Timesmut"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I mean I love Tim Burton's work but his adaptation of Alice in Wonderland was admittedly fucking terrible. Pippa's got the 100% correct take here, no controversy.
Oh, it was this?

This absolute sped is crusading against Nerissa because she doesn't give a fuck about Aragorn's tax policy?

That's hilarious.

This is the most based thing I've seen a vtuber say maybe ever, imagine anti-ing Nerissa over GRRM :medsmoremeds:

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, it was this?

This absolute sped is crusading against Nerissa because she doesn't give a fuck about Aragorn's tax policy?

That's hilarious.

That's what he hates her for? Calling GRRM out for being a fat retard? Yeah, bro. Sorry, but your autistic hyper-fixation isn't as good as LoTR.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I will never forget that one excerpt in the books where GRRM really needed to emphasize one of his characters having severe diarrhoea in painstaking detail.

I wonder who's the better author.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Concerning Airi update

I appreciate her looking on the bright side, but God damn it....
:painpeko:

Hopefully her lawyer will be helping her get something out of this whole ordeal....

Oh, it was this?

That's hilarious.

Oh, it's specifically concerning fictional money? No wonder he's so upset. His Jewish rage is taking over....

I know nothing about, nor care about anything concerning GRRM's fictional works. I just find obsessive weirdos funny.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Spoders currently at the turbo tunnel in Battletoads

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ina's playing Elden Ring

Gigi playing Outer Wilds

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thanks to this whole saga. I realizes grrm has a blog where he does daily seething
This dude write an entire essay because... The tv show added 2 extra legs into
... a logo.
Screenshot-2024-07-25-01-13-32-784-com-vivaldi-browser.jpg

He is terminally online in this place. Seetheing everyday about the most random shit instead of writing his book

I thought he got too old and senile he can no longer write and finish ASOIF, but nope. Dude is just seething daily on the internet.
You could probs comprises his blogpost into several books at this point.
GRRM has been seething uncontrollably for a while now. He was fed up with Game of Thrones when the show started to deviate from the books hard around Season 4 and he stopped working with them directly. So far House of the Dragon is almost done with Season 2 and he's already declared he won't be returning to the writers' room for Season 3 because they keep changing things.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina continuing FF7 at 12PM JST with her all male team.

Currently in Wutai trying to beat Corneo again, correct Yuffie, and get the stolen materias back.

Kanade being relatable and finding counting numbers in a foreign language difficult.

Bronze

Shiina's checking stuff her viewers do

Furi's chatting and playing in VSMP

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
The only good thing to come out of ASOIAF is Green Ronin getting and subsequently losing the license, and instead making Sword Chronicle with the system they made for it.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Have we ever considered that Joseph Bulkin may, in fact, be GRRM? Has anyone seen them in the same room together? Lord knows he has all the free time in the world since he is definitely not writing The Winds of Winter.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sorry GRRM you know how cutthroat Toho is, you can't just have Red-King Ghidorah on your shit, it gets arms.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>one of his characters having severe diarrhoea in painstaking detail.
tolkien-laughing.jpg
GRRM has been seething uncontrollably for a while now. He was fed up with Game of Thrones when the show started to deviate from the books hard around Season 4 and he stopped working with them directly. So far House of the Dragon is almost done with Season 2 and he's already declared he won't be returning to the writers' room for Season 3 because they keep changing things.
I can sorta respect him for not wanting studio interference but if it makes him seethe so much then why did he fork over the rights in the first place?

Top Bottom