"I'm relax, I'm relax, uuh magma is my house!"Roboco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The rigger reusing templates thing is a bit like going to a Michelin star restaurant and paying full price for a chef to microwave you a meal. Technically not wrong, but you'd still be pissed if you found out.
my only counterpoint, not defending the guy, is that is it really a scam if the michelin star restaurant made it obvious it was microwaving it?
the guy is seemingly famous for making quick models and rigging, no wonder he has a template if the delivery is quick, you'd be kinda retarded to not realize why he is so quick

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You can tell who didn't read the EN4 thread because they are just discovering she was close friends (or more) with Merry and that she was fans of NijiEN (until the Selen incident). This shit already came up and I already trolled about it. C'mon retards, get with the times.
:towapeeved:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Let's come back to this comment in 2-3 years when Vshojo suddenly announces bankruptcy.
I don't really think this will ever happen, as much as they don't seem to make a lot of money, they don't seem to spend a lot either, mainly just those vanity animations and other bullshit. If Vshojo dies it will be because of:
A. massive scandal/catfight involving several of the whores which is basically a daily occurrence for twitch filth
B. Ironlung leaves and the whole thing deflates without the one popular person propping it up
C. Gunrun sells to someone else because he's got a new grift that's making him actual stacks of money, someone else either kills the corpo or leaves it unrecognizable in order to actually make money from their purchase
D. Vtubing wanes in the west and most of the whores leave for greener pastures (onlyfans), vshojo fades into obscurity with just a handful of people left
my only counterpoint, not defending the guy, is that is it really a scam if the michelin star restaurant made it obvious it was microwaving it?
the guy is seemingly famous for making quick models and rigging, no wonder he has a template if the delivery is quick, you'd be kinda retarded to not realize why he is so quick
People are retarded and tend to not really look into things as long as they think it will make them money/fame/clout. I honestly think a few chuubas wouldn't have given 2 shits if this guy put in 0 effort, as long as they can get their super bouncy titty models faster to harvest their coomer simp bucks who gives a shit?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

filipinos.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Half this forum is going to Merry-max just to have an iota of a chance with the italian pink woman

:raoraItalian:
Anything for love
Oh, I would do anything for love
I would do anything for love
But I won't do that
No, I won't do that
:dokiSmugNew:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

One minute left before release.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I was recaping the 750+ pages and came across this post:

Ok Proctor why are you selling my information to Google and suddenly a vtuber group that only admit hags appeared in my timeline

Apparently they are still active! Judging by the design differences it's just a group of indies, not a corpo

Twitters:
The main Oyaji Club account

Vtubers I took from the main account re-tweets, not sure if there are more
4buttonsoul
BlanketSpecter
CoachDorntastic
VtuberKadi
Lord_Nach0
MartyrsCornerVT
Kankuro_KingCh
_AkaFox

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pekora's HoloARK event finished earlier today so it's sperg time from me. It was 9 days of suffering, grinding and more grinding but it was a ton of fun. There was a similar vibe to the Hardcore Minecraft event but ARK is a harder and shittier game, so it required much more teamwork. Management would send daily raids to attack the girls' base so everyone had to work together to figure out what dinos/materials were needed to survive the day. I barely know shit about ARK but it felt like everyone was important and had a part to play when it mattered, even the weaker gamers like Sora, Ao and FuwaMoco.

The evolution of the server's vibes from "Let's get some dinosaurs, do our best and have fun!" to "Oh god we need a solid plan or we're gonna get fucking exterminated." was great to see in real time. It gave a sense of both urgency and unity that you don't really get outside of stuff like this. It was easy to root for everyone cause they were just trying to keep their dinos alive and the base intact for the next day. I said it in the other thread but by the time the finale began, they were basically in-game war veterans wanting to go back home lol.

There were also a bunch of cute moments and great interactions like Raora with all the JP girls, the Gen 4 hanging out for the first time in ever, Towa and Bae's black company arc and so much more. There are already a ton of clips with more to come for weeks, which I'm sure was one of Pekora's goals. In particular, I wanna highlight these three autists because without them, everything likely would have fallen apart by the 4th day or so:

Towa had a bit of a rough start. At first, she didn't wanna bother people by asking for help which made her feel kinda stressed and lonely. There was even a moment where she almost quit the server on the 2nd day due to a small misunderstanding. But she straightened up, took advantage of her OCD and used her autism to its fullest, becoming a leader for the home base.

Parts of their building would get destroyed during the daily raids. Towa made sure it was repaired, organized and ready to defend by the next day. She handled the material farming, whether by organizing parties to gather what was needed or just grinding for it herself. She was also a great leader during the raids and had the idea to split everyone into different VCs, making the fights less chaotic. Shoutouts to the other girls like Koyori, Iroha, Okayu, Mio, and especially Bae who helped her out and slightly reduced the amount of menhera breakdowns.

Purple cleanliness freak love
0378952.jpg
Subaru spent her first two days just messing around, listening to whatever Aki said and doing random stuff like collecting everyone's shit for fun. After the raid on Day 3 nearly destroyed their base though, she stepped up. I think the intensity of that fight flipped a switch in her brain, because she basically became manager of the entire server. If Aki was the CEO, then Subaru was her COO.

She checked in on everyone and made sure they had a task to do. She helped around with any issues they had like getting certain dinos. She took notes to keep track of what was happening and what were the goals of the day. She set up meetings with Aki and Towa while delegating like she had been a head manager for years. Over the 4 years I've known her and called her my oshi, I've seen this side of her maybe 1 or 2 times at most. It's so rare that I basically forgot about it until now. I felt very happy watching and it only increased my respect for her, even though she likely won't remember much of it. Also the Pregnancy Saga was the stuff of legend and one of the funniest moments for this year and for Holo history in general.

Exhausted mother of one love
09327802.jpg
It's not surprising that Akirose was the MVP, considering how her ARK addiction and knowledge is on par with Coco/kson. From the start, she was expected to be the leader and she did a fantastic job. I didn't watch much of her POV but I didn't have to, because she was literally everywhere. No matter whose stream you watched, you saw her at least a few times per day. Checking in with Subaru and Towa, creating groups to tame the difficult animals, helping with the base organization, being a guide for the newer members, leading everyone and deciding battle positions for the raids, even hopping from VC to VC mid-battle. Also it was funny how much she stressed out management. The server was supposed to close at 2AM every day, but it was almost always extended because of her.

Aki has been one of the more responsible Holos and she put that on full display this week. She wanted this to be a fun experience for everyone and I think that was definitely accomplished. Around this time last year, she was stressed out of he rmind and it felt like she was gonna take an indefinite hiatus or even graduate. Over the past few months though, she's been on an amazing updraft, doing incredibly well and I love seeing her so motivated. She's almost at 900k too, so it seems she got a bit of a well-deserved boost in numbers.

Professional hip swayer hag love
2073819.jpg

She wants to go out with Subaru, Towa, Pekora, Miko and Fubuki to get some yakiniku and celebrate so I hope they all enjoy it. Though according to Miko, Suisei will be paying for some reason. I wish them good luck with that.
:mikothumbsl:

And of course, shoutouts to Pekora who created the whole thing. This is the 2nd event she's done since she said she wanted to focus more on them. Despite some minor issues like people getting weirdly autistic over rules, both talents and fans loved it. It was exciting, memorable and overall just ran really well. It gets a little emotional when these long events come to an end, but I'm sure Pekora is already working on the next one so I'll be looking forward to it.

TLDR thank you evil rabbit for making more peak content. I hope it continues for a long time :pekonod:
24879.png

IdolCorp Purchased by Brave New

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

✡️IDOL CORP OFFICIALLY PURCHASED BY BRAVE GROUP✡️

(Archive)
[EDIT]
Statement from the head Rabbi;

(Archive)

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Wait, he is just reusing assets that he already made? Why are retards crying about that? When I first heard about this controversy, I assumed he was using other people assets, an actual unethical practice.

What is the problem of having a base rigging? Do you want him to do it from scratch?
The issue isn't that he's reusing base rigging, it's that he's reusing everything he can get away with, even when it makes the rig terrible. He's copy-pasting things so verbatim that stuff from other people's models are left in the rig, that's a big deal. Particularly given that Kevin charges top dollar and often fucks around with rigs he has been contracted out for on his own perogative. Imagine you spend a shitton of money for a guy to draw up a blueprint for a garage and he gives you blueprints for the Eiffel Tower, except it's got a giant dick and balls stuck on top of it. "Oh, it's just Kevin, all of his blueprints are slightly modified Eiffel Towers with a dick and balls. He made a Eiffel Tower dick for someone in Hollywood one time though, so he must do great work!"

At absolute best it's incredibly unprofessional for someone who works on contract to be doing what he has apparently been doing. I've never liked his work (the absurd indie v-tuber titty physics on Matara's second model come to mind) but I didn't realize he was doing this little for people, charging this much for it, and blocking/ghosting customers who had complaints/concerns with the product they paid thousands of dollars for.

Even the original call-out post doesn't have a problem with riggers using basic templates to make their lives easier, the issue is that he's doing next to nothing and expecting prices for it that would make a Michelin restaurant blush. Sure people are stupid for falling for it, but that doesn't mean the guy shouldn't be called out. Particularly given the copyright angle, this could legitimately lose Kevin his in with V-shojo depending on how the chips fall.

Well well well, it seems that actions have consequences. I don't really dislike him but being a coomer on the way to be a sexpest was very weird, as long as he doesn't commit any crime I'm cool with him but this is at least a lack of ethics and at most a scheme to get a lot of money without putting the work that he will repeat before getting caught (again).
I'm just projecting. I would feel very uncomfortable if I hire you, as a rigger, then you add a fucking ahegao and other horny shit that I never asked for in the end package, as a "joke".
I'm right there with you on Kevin being a weird coomer. If you look at his site, the stuff he advertises as his biggest selling points are my least favorite parts of indie/Twitch v-tubing models; it ranges from weird horny breast physics to clip-bait hentai toggles.

"Bouncy rigs for everyone!" is front and center on his site, everything he touches turns into a boob alien and it's exaggerated to the point of un-attractiveness.
yXYeWJ.gif

This shouldn't be something to strive towards as someone who is emulating motion physics.

"+ Mist Breathing Expression Pack 60$ (Breathing mist + Steaming blush + Panic Body Tremble), + Tongue out Expression Pack: 60$ (Tongue out + Ahegao +Cross eye)" 2-view whore-tubers eat your heart out, but there are very real reasons for some v-tubers to not want this option. Imagine someone with an image like Suisei accidentally clicking this on stream, or some loli-tuber from Idol who is already playing with fire on Youtube just by existing. Shouldn't be a big deal though, you can just not buy it...

...unless he likes you/you're famous then he puts it in without asking you first. "no no it's a bonus because I like you! Other people wanted this, so I'm actually doing you a favor!" Maybe he does it as a "service" to V-shojo specifically or something, but I agree with you that it is discomforting.

Again, weird coomer at best, and if it were to come out tomorrow that he was sending customers creepy DMs or making fucked up Live2D using their images for his own amusement I wouldn't be surprised.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Salado

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

About fucking time dude, do we know if Aviel is jumping ship?
I really do not enjoy seeing brave purchasing other corps, makes me think of disney and co, thankfully the industry is so small they really can't purchase themselves to the top just yet.

@La+ de Central Norte che boludo dale a esos joputas una patada de mi parte

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

And thus, Aviel's quest to steal money from the Israeli government's propaganda funds is ended.

Tubedude

Bronze

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
About fucking time dude, do we know if Aviel is jumping ship?
I really do not enjoy seeing brave purchasing other corps, makes me think of disney and co, thankfully the industry is so small they really can't purchase themselves to the top just yet.

@La+ de Central Norte che boludo dale a esos joputas una patada de mi parte
He fuckin dipped

A

Edit: Late and 🌈

Top Bottom