"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Funny little Eri debut teaser I love the self deprecating humor

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

No wonder I felt a bit familiar when I saw the MV, it turns out that he had worked on Violet Evergarden's character design:tomorrow:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Nonchii revealed her design and interestingly she credited Pmaru as her mama

Never thought I'd see these two collab on something again in 2024.

Edit:

Ok looks like Pmaru worked on the creature she's holding and not the model/character design itself.

Sorry, I know who Pmaru is, but who is Nonchii?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Wemi building custom keyboard

Meru chatting stream with handcam

Deni playing Holocure

FL Cascadia

Salado

Rigger KevinX Accused of Negligent Practices

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
KevinX or kvxart is getting shit for allegedly recycling his rigging/models and bundling others' PSDs together:

[thread archive]
240731-143305.png

240731-143411.png

240731-143811.png

(Honestly there's so many replies if you find anything archive-worthy please do and I'll annex to this post if necessary)

Ever since, Kevin decided to address the situation:

[a1][a2][a3]
240731-144448.png

240731-144510.png

My honest reaction:

Well well well, it seems that actions have consequences. I don't really dislike him but being a coomer on the way to be a sexpest was very weird, as long as he doesn't commit any crime I'm cool with him but this is at least a lack of ethics and at most a scheme to get a lot of money without putting the work that he will repeat before getting caught (again).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
KevinX or kvxart is getting shit for allegedly recycling his rigging/models and bundling others' PSDs together:

[thread archive]
240731-143305.png

240731-143411.png

240731-143811.png

(Honestly there's so many replies if you find anything archive-worthy please do and I'll annex to this post if necessary)

[a1][a2][a3]
240731-144448.png

240731-144510.png

My honest reaction:

Well well well, it seems that actions have consequences. I don't really dislike him but being a coomer on the way to be a sexpest was very weird, as long as he doesn't commit any crime I'm cool with him but this is at least a lack of ethics and at most a scheme to get a lot of money without putting the work that he will repeat before getting caught (again).

wait koinu also did a post about this earlier :whatastory:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

[thread archive]
240731-143305.png

240731-143411.png

240731-143811.png

[a1][a2][a3]
240731-144448.png

240731-144510.png

My honest reaction:

Honestly, smaller chubbas and lesser popular indies have been bitching about this dude's ethics and rigs for ages, it took, as expected, larger vtubers and artists to call him on his shit for people to finally care. Mousey, for being the pseudo grifter she is, is at least nice enough to not say anything but good on Nano for calling out how he butchered her shit being lazy.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Honestly, smaller chubbas and lesser popular indies have been bitching about this dude's ethics and rigs for ages, it took, as expected, larger vtubers and artists to call him on his shit for people to finally care. Mousey, for being the pseudo grifter she is, is at least nice enough to not say anything but good on Nano for calling out how he butchered her shit being lazy.
This one?

[a][archive of the quote tweet][catbox of the video in the quoted tweet]

Last edited:

Salado

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know what's scarier? LATAM was one step away from acting like them, but we mostly use the internet as a escape from a shitty reality. Getting US propaganda for breakfast for decades definitely made a dent on our online behavior, but we will shoot our own woketards out of principle to keep the internet clean.
View attachment 74846
This is truth, MOST spics tend to go undercover online instead of sperging out because we value the content we consume, the seamonkeys are too easy to pick out because most can't even do english properly (the ones that blend in all are second-gen immigrant babies).
Never expected to see two Bananero references in the same week in the vtuber scene

Ruby told about how she learned what “Uy esta bueno a mano cambiada” means and about Harry el Sucio Potter. Kind of funny that she didn't get the “Uy la paraste de pecho colorada” reference when some Roberto sent her a maro confessing that he did “tributes” to her, listening to her ASMR videos.
BASED

[thread archive]
240731-143305.png

240731-143411.png

240731-143811.png

[a1][a2][a3]
240731-144448.png

240731-144510.png

My honest reaction:

Will vhoejoe stop getting their big overly bouncy rigs from him in response to this drama or will they totally ignore it and act like nothing happened?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know like anything about rigging L2D, but the issue is that he isn't making proper changes to whatever rigging base he is using or not making any changes at all or what?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Will vhoejoe stop getting their big overly bouncy rigs from him in response to this drama or will they totally ignore it and act like nothing happened?
I don't think so, because he "addressed it and is working on his mistakes". I don't buy it because by the proof posted by smaller chuubas he was behaving like this for a long time and blocked everyone who criticized him.
I don't know like anything about rigging L2D, but the issue is that he isn't making proper changes to whatever rigging base he is using or not making any changes at all or what?
Leaked full models PSD files so anyone could get your stuff and do shit whatever. It doesn't work by itself, but you can rig it in a simple manner, perhaps even feed it to AI to get something like that.
It's mostly a copyright breach because these are files that should never be public.
The most important reveal of this would be: do they have nips and vagvag drawn out or not? Because that imply private (or public) e-sex sessions using it. :smugrys:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin back at it again with her shenanigans this time with another ds mario game

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

[thread archive]
240731-143305.png

240731-143411.png

240731-143811.png

[a1][a2][a3]
240731-144448.png

240731-144510.png

My honest reaction:

As much as i do agree that this dude is kind of a hack, i dislike the modern internet shit of random bystanders coming out of the woodwork to get their pound of flesh often for unrelated shit or even very autistic grudgey slights that a called out person has done to them once

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nasa has been on an uptick campaign to de-cuteify herself and be more aggressively unhinged. Kinda what Uruka (or whoever is managing her account) has been doing for at least a year now.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Nasa has been....hornier lately

Is this weird feeling what parents feel when a neighbor shows them their daughter's OnlyFans? :pippasadl:

Fishman, get your talents neutered.

Top Bottom