"'Putang ina'? What does that mean?"Layla Alstroemeria

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Lumi released a cover

Hina's chatting

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Shylilys biggest clipper got nuked by youtube she's trying to help get it back personally

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm just projecting. I would feel very uncomfortable if I hire you, as a rigger, then you add a fucking ahegao and other horny shit that I never asked for in the end package, as a "joke".
If the customer in question is your friend or you know them well enough to just do that, sure, go rig all your whores, but he does that for almost everyone that he feels would get him clout, don't memory hole it.

For so many accusations that go around about dudes that don't do jackshit and just said words, many times interpreted in bad faith, having someone who actually do stuff and get clout instead is really eery to me. If you're gonna judge, judge using the same weight is what boils down to, at least for me.

If I'm paying you 2.5k+ trumps to rig something for me you better bet your ass that I want it made from the ground up for it to have an unique look:

240731-165705.png

Check for yourself, I archived for you: https://archive.ph/W6V2Y

I know you said you're not a woman but man you sure act like one sometimes. All this feels like an overreaction. Idk i might just not care enough.

Void Scribas

I believe I will subscribe to Nikki Rei

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Yep.

tl;dr, lots of past client PSDs, some intact enough you could reverse engineer someone else's model and redistribute it, charging full price for the equivalent of YCH/Template rigging (Basically cheap shit people can slap together in hours) while also destroying original model art so it can fit said template. He makes changes AFTER the fact, rather than during the creation. Just an all around shitty rigger.

I'm just projecting. I would feel very uncomfortable if I hire you, as a rigger, then you add a fucking ahegao and other horny shit that I never asked for in the end package, as a "joke".
If the customer in question is your friend or you know them well enough to just do that, sure, go rig all your whores, but he does that for almost everyone that he feels would get him clout, don't memory hole it.

For so many accusations that go around about dudes that don't do jackshit and just said words, many times interpreted in bad faith, having someone who actually do stuff and get clout instead is really eery to me. If you're gonna judge, judge using the same weight is what boils down to, at least for me.

If I'm paying you 2.5k+ trumps to rig something for me you better bet your ass that I want it made from the ground up for it to have an unique look:

240731-165705.png

Check for yourself, I archived for you: https://archive.ph/W6V2Y

You don't hate riggers enough. You think you do but you don't.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Here's an archive of Kiara's unarchived karaoke from this morning.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I still don't get where Vshojo gets all of the money they like to throw around, same with aviel. Neither company looks as if its in the green to me, unlike something like phase, where I can actually see and understand where the money comes from and goes and no exuberant spending ever really happens because they company's accounts obviously can't support it.

I know vshojo coasted off of seed funding for a good number of years at the start but nowadays what is their main source? Merch? I know the money burning parties people throw in ironlung's streams don't go to the corpo because they clearly stated they only take merch so?
Search anywhere for articles of their "investors" that pump 10 million of dollars into them to keep burning money
The first i see when i search is Anthos Capital
I know you said you're not a woman but man you sure act like one sometimes. All this feels like an overreaction. Idk i might just not care enough.
There are a lot of people that care about riggers so i am not surprised
I think this guy just gets more hate because he is related with more popular vtubers now

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Wait, he is just reusing assets that he already made? Why are retards crying about that? When I first heard about this controversy, I assumed he was using other people assets, an actual unethical practice.

What is the problem of having a base rigging? Do you want him to do it from scratch?
Cause most of his rigs look like dogshit. He should be shot for butchering Matara's 2nd outfit as bad as he did.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Shiina's going through her old Yu-Gi-Oh cards

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fauna playing Witcher 3

Mint playing the Winnie the Pooh baseball game

Salado

Dizzy is doing... something...

e:
ujt88eg.PNG

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Merryweather not being a stupid FAG challenge: IMPOSSIBLE.

Just remember: this FAG scored with Italian Vtuber Sensation Raora Panthera. It just means one thing: Italians have very low standards for a mate. If a retarded FAG like Merry had a chance with Raora then that means any one in this forum can (except @MerelyTourist, he's a stinky cuck and Italians at least don't mate with cucks let alone those that don't take a bath).
This was bothering me for a while, went to look into it, someone made a collage and sent on VT:
240731-193251.jpg
I will inhale my :takocope: and say it was just a bit because I saw many vtubers travelling as friends or that she married into money, but man...
:fishmandispair:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This was bothering me for a while, went to look into it, someone made a collage and sent on VT:
240731-193251.jpg
I will inhale my :takocope: and say it was just a bit because I saw many vtubers travelling as friends or that she married into money, but man...
:fishmandispair:
Half this forum is going to Merry-max just to have an iota of a chance with the italian pink woman

:raoraItalian:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She talked to fucking Vox too? Maybe she's just a fag hag.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
It is my wife's birthday celebration in less than 15 minutes.

Attendance is mandatory.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She talked to fucking Vox too? Maybe she's just a fag hag.
Her interactions with NijiEN was the first /vt/ bait posted when people found out she was Yuniho

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Top Bottom