"'Putang ina'? What does that mean?"Layla Alstroemeria

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I love this Airhead so much.

Bet it's another classic case of PonWolf innuendo illiteracy
yeah it's good especially because it's pretty applicable to monarch (who used to be leeanlie a popoular singer on youtube) but can you really call changing a few words out of an entire song a parody? seems more like a cover.
Fair I'm not sure what the threshold between parody and cover is I just take any intentionally changed lyrics to be a parody

Negzana

Stunned But Dumb

I refuse to believe Clara has unicorns. I'm probably wrong tho...

After a certain size all vtubers have unicorns and to assume otherwise is folly. Name one. Anyone. They have unicorns. The only vtubers that don't have unicorns are the ones no one watches.

Also glad that Amity is streaming again, but always the worst time for me personally...

Negzana

After a certain size all vtubers have unicorns and to assume otherwise is folly. Name one. Anyone. They have unicorns. The only vtubers that don't have unicorns are the ones no one watches.

Also glad that Amity is streaming again, but always the worst time for me personally...
I'm a rosetai who basically skips any of Aki's multiplayer streams, I agree almost any vtuber has a unicorn

Though I highly doubt Matsuri has unicorns

Stunned But Dumb

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

Ayla and Zhuni doing a genshin character tier list. Zhuni doesn't know anything about genshin and he needs to describe the character and she'll fill him in. Ayla straight up streams genshin for 8 to 9 hours a day like its a job, btw

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Bird Woman + sisters playing Mario Kart in about 30 min. Maybe one of the husbands will show up to cream his wife's ass on stream

Negzana

God's Strongest Dragoon

Salado

Negzana

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
Once a THOT always a THOT.

Bay Lurker you motherfucker SHE'S NOT IN NIJI ANYMORE WHY THE ":mikothumbsl:" WHAT'S YOUR ISSUE :PomuAngry: YES I'M MAD
you-have-no-power-here-meme-feat-good-1-620x350.jpg

The Migoing will continue until moral improves or if they go back to the Farms.

It would be weird for her to think of Offkai as a "dream" convention, imo. First of all, she has been there before as Selen, second, it isn't reaaaaally all that special. It was probably a bigger anime convention, if I had to guess. Maybe a Canadian one, even.
She's maybe talking about this convention in Philly.
:dokibirdWhat::dokibirdWhat::dokibirdWhat:

A woman, disgusted by people talking about animalfuckers? Who could've forseen this? :dokiSmug:
She'll most probably love this gem then.

Kyoresu is coming back fully.

4/20 debut.
This motherfucker...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shamelessly Stolen from Varis and the Farms because why not (and they didnt archive the video, they left it up as just a yt link CORRECTION: A forum user edited it below and for some reason uploaded it to YT instead of Archiving it too) but Zen's TTS allegedly malfunctioned and his real voice was heard on a collab stream with HeavenlyFather and someone named Toast

Some people are assuming that is Heavenly Father's voice and not Zen, but the panic and the TTS subs matching with the voice seem interesting

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Shamelessly Stolen from Varis and the Farms because why not (and they didnt archive the video, they left it up as just a yt link) but Zen's TTS allegedly malfunctioned and his real voice was heard on a collab stream with HeavenlyFather and someone named Toast

What? No... No!! NO!! Are you telling me the thing we've always known to be true... is true!?!? I'm gonna need a moment.

Honestly, though? I guess expect a week full of menhera... no Zenhera moments on twitter now. Oh and a take down from vshojo on that video

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Lets be real, all Kiara has to do to make IRyS immediately start trying to talk to her is mention that she wants to build a keyboard
but Kiara is married to Reine and got a custom keyboard made by her already

USS IOWA

but Kiara is married to Reine and got a custom keyboard made by her already
But both Kiara and Reine are serial cheaters though.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Korone is talking about Oppenheimer
But i couldnt resist when i saw that she mentioned "Nolan"
:mywifenolan:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Top Bottom