"Gi-bara! Gi-bara Gii-bara superchat! Gi-bara Gibara Su-per-RICH!"Otogibara Era

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Henya on how she tried to explain vtubing to her parents

Her mom is merciless

Mamanya: "You're funnny? How?"
Henya: "I dunno, I just say something stupid"
Mamanya: "Oh, because you're :guradumbl:"
Henya:
ea6.gif

Also, since we've been getting a lot of moms, here's a mockup of Mamanya

"Why would people give you money?"

Mamanya, do you think your daughter would survive in the real world?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

what even is a trophy wife all i see are women who keep their body fit since thats their main trade
flaunting it on camera like some kind of e-stripper

:WHORE!!!:
A trophy wife is a wife who is hot, but has little capability in anything else. Can't hold a job, not great with kids, can't help around the house. Not really able to talk about interesting stuff, etc. But she;s hot so all the neighbors and peers can be like "Man Carl has a hot wife." There's also a Trophy husband who is the same... but a husband. Not very prevalent nowadays

I love this Airhead so much.

I wish there wasn't a clean version. Having Airi do a cover then Clara comes in to sing the bad words and nothing else sounds hilarious

Seems Zumi got sponsored for some game called Town of Sins. Looks like crap, but get your money, frog

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A trophy wife is a wife who is hot, but has little capability in anything else. Can't hold a job, not great with kids, can't help around the house. Not really able to talk about interesting stuff, etc. But she;s hot so all the neighbors and peers can be like "Man Carl has a hot wife." There's also a Trophy husband who is the same... but a husband. Not very prevalent nowadays
I'd argue it's very prevalent, since most women seem to only have "I'm hot" going for them nowadays.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Debuting on 420 is a perfectly fitting conclusion to this saga.
Damn
On Hitler's birthday to spite the jews
Thats cold

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🩷 💛 Time

Now featuring KA-Ching!! Approved emotes and colors!
Clara Loves Podcasts

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Mimi suffering....

But in good news Amity back to streaming in the 3rd

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
She's also said she might just delete the post later because she thinks the idea of taking it away is funny.
Will be even funnier when she learns you can't take away what you post on the Internet, especially as a notable person and after saying that's what you're going to do.

Luna just reached 1 million subs :pomuLove:

View attachment 67368

And she released a World is Mine cover to celebrate!

Definitely overdue. Good for her. Glad things are going better for her these days.

To celebrate, here's my favorite Luna-centered clip:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

@Aka Split fix your girl and tell her to speak to Kiara already so she can get her gift

its my gut feeling, but I think Kiara and Irys have had so little interactions both on and off-stream, maybe the least out of any Myth x Promise pairing, which is funny when Calli happens to be very close to both of them

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

@Aka Split fix your girl and tell her to speak to Kiara already so she can get her gift

its my gut feeling, but I think Kiara and Irys have had so little interactions both on and off-stream, maybe the least out of any Myth x Promise pairing, which is funny when Calli happens to be very close to both of them

They are pretty much on exact opposite schedules, so yeah they probably don't talk much.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Why is she like this

ymb9j6lbkmk91.jpg

She should be carefull or she will be the next phase connect member to we get to make pregnants jokes

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
ymb9j6lbkmk91.jpg

She should be carefull or she will be the next phase connect member to we get to make pregnants jokes
The real question is, would the unicorns be okay with a woman who only touches dead men?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The real question is, would the unicorns be okay with a woman who only touches dead men?
If it results in unicorns killing themselves so they have a chance with their oshi I'd be fine with this arrangement.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Amiya Aranha, back at it again with the Voresome , I mean Wholesome! content even on her day off!​

Been saying it for over a year. Amiya is into vore.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm currently catching up on the Jelly and Lumi Garfield Cart collab.

Jelly: I think I'm getting the hang of this game.

Jelly is in seventh place out of eight (only beating Lumi), and immediately flies off the course.

cover1.jpg

If you haven't caught this collab, it's definitely worth watching.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Top Bottom