"At a million subscribers I'm going into a dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I'd argue it's very prevalent, since most women seem to only have "I'm hot" going for them nowadays.
And then you have the "trophy women" who aren't even hot

Like, all they have left at that point is become a vtweeter and groom some some poor fool into becoming their sugardaddy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The real question is, would the unicorns be okay with a woman who only touches dead men?
I refuse to believe Clara has unicorns. I'm probably wrong tho...

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Eilis Umbra is drawing Ina in a cute dress holding a tako. It's comfy as per usual. Been going an hour and half but if you need something to wind down to this evening, its a stream to consider.
[...]
She completed the drawing last night and posted it to twitter today. It turned out very cute.

GKLvbQcX0AAsI9V

(Tags for Proctor: Eilis Umbra, Ina, Ninomae Ina'nis, takodachi, indie, fanart, drawing stream, cookies)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Purpur_lavandel last stream before the ban
Missing the first 15 minutes because I want going to download it at first, but something tell me to rev up my recorder

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
They are pretty much on exact opposite schedules, so yeah they probably don't talk much.
Lets be real, all Kiara has to do to make IRyS immediately start trying to talk to her is mention that she wants to build a keyboard

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
gods strongest boat tries if shes truly vtuberpilled

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I see Layna following Hexa's advice...
1712096319051.png
@midori But sersiously, you were spouting fine bullshit there... These algos are exacly same as laws: how they were supposed to work and how they actually work are two glaring diffrent things. I'm kinda in camp with youtube not explaining how it works: explanations are usless anyway. You can only poke and prode at it until you find something that works, and this is true for both platform devs and content creators.

Last edited:

SomeRando

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Negzana

I just learned from Lia today is Autism Awareness Day, happy Autism Awareness Day

1000002955.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
RINMAMA IS THE SECRET GUEST

This is NOT a drill

Negzana

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Scuff twins put out a banger parody

yeah it's good especially because it's pretty applicable to monarch (who used to be leeanlie a popoular singer on youtube) but can you really call changing a few words out of an entire song a parody? seems more like a cover.
I'm excited for whoever it is, but why is everyone at VShojo a fucking demon or someone evil? Geega's a evil demon elf underlord, Mouse is a demon, Matara is some demon roach thing, Hajime is... Something with claws. Even Froot is a fucking demon. Are they trying to make a statement?
Ah yes the most evil thing in existence a autistic caribou.
Not sure what this is but it's catchy, hopefully no more april fools day stuff.

what kind of curse empowers those afflicted. no wonder they escaped.
Jesus how hard did niji mind fucked pomu to make she think she is only good for a grocery job
what do you think we mean when we talk about japans ducking cult like work culture?
Once a Niji, always a Niji :mikothumbsl:
your not supposed to like that kind of black company.
It would be weird for her to think of Offkai as a "dream" convention, imo. First of all, she has been there before as Selen, second, it isn't reaaaaally all that special. It was probably a bigger anime convention, if I had to guess. Maybe a Canadian one, even.
maybe it's her "dream" convention because of the people attending this year or for other reasons. Though "it's too late" might point towards a convention she would have to travel to. The only semi good recent Canadian convention is at rose city and even thats not too special which also points to it being something with lots of travel involved.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom