"Why Kattarina Qutie is Wifey Material? All things listed below are 100% true. Agreeing with the list forces marriage."Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Shamelessly Stolen from Varis and the Farms because why not (and they didnt archive the video, they left it up as just a yt link CORRECTION: A forum user edited it below and for some reason uploaded it to YT instead of Archiving it too) but Zen's TTS allegedly malfunctioned and his real voice was heard on a collab stream with HeavenlyFather and someone named Toast

Some people are assuming that is Heavenly Father's voice and not Zen, but the panic and the TTS subs matching with the voice seem interesting

1712102825892.png
Dude think he caught sensation, but is there anyone who would care? At all?
Still, what a shitty StTtS system if passthrough is possibe? Did they hack it on top of some voicechanger code?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Shamelessly Stolen from Varis and the Farms because why not (and they didnt archive the video, they left it up as just a yt link CORRECTION: A forum user edited it below and for some reason uploaded it to YT instead of Archiving it too) but Zen's TTS allegedly malfunctioned and his real voice was heard on a collab stream with HeavenlyFather and someone named Toast

Some people are assuming that is Heavenly Father's voice and not Zen, but the panic and the TTS subs matching with the voice seem interesting

I guess there is no more "Ancient" proof
I honestly dont understand why the dude does this
Afraid of losing some numbers??

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
But both Kiara and Reine are serial cheaters though.
For Kiara, cheating is a family tradition. I guess that's just how Europeans are.

:NOWWELAUGH:
Is it just the terrible mic quality, or is he slavic or something? He sounds ESL as fuck in the first sentence.

EDIT:
It's so much effort for objectively worse content. It's strange. A very small portion of his community would care and probably already knows. No one in Vshojou cares I mean Kuro is right there, now. Though, there was massive push back when Zen became a robot instead of a dragon, so who knows. Maybe it's gone on for too long? I'm not a Zen watcher so maybe someone will know better than I would.

Why not use a voice changer/filter at that point then!? I don't dislike Zen or anything and and despite being menhera, he has always struck me as a pretty good hearted person so I do hope the best for him.
Because without his woman LARP, he'd have a fraction of the success he has now. For whatever reason you may ascribe, male vtubers are nowhere near as popular as females, so he used the voice changer (plus the bustiest coombait model imaginable, that's a common form of overcompensation these skinwalkers like to use; see Marina as an example) to get ahead. If he drops it now, he's admitting his entire identity is based on a lie, and it'll probably piss off a lot of people who, unicorn or not, donated to Zen under the impression that he was a woman. That's a huge risk that may or may not tank him, or at least cripple him, so why the hell would he stop now?

It's kind of a shame, because even in the remote chance Zen is actually a woman, there's no fucking way to prove that now. She could boot up stream tomorrow, turn on that facecam, even pull her tits out if she wanted, but people would call her a paid actress. It'd be an incredibly uphill battle to prove her femininity. Fortunately that will never come to pass, because Zen is obviously a dude even if this video is fake, I just wish he'd stop lying to people and own it.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

They honestly couldn't have made it any more fucking awkward when they found out what happened.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

@Aka Split fix your girl and tell her to speak to Kiara already so she can get her gift

its my gut feeling, but I think Kiara and Irys have had so little interactions both on and off-stream, maybe the least out of any Myth x Promise pairing, which is funny when Calli happens to be very close to both of them

What was that? I was distracted and not paying attention.

Anyway, it did get brought up again later and she seemed more convinced to ask, after trying to brush it off the first time. Plus, I'm willing to bet someone will SC Kiara about it.
This is the game by the way:

and rrat answer: Kiara is not going to give her the game now because she's been hanging out with Enna and hates IRyS.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He comes from Vrchat where nobody bats an eye at "mutes" and TTS, so he stuck with it since nobody seems to care

Stunned But Dumb

It's so much effort for objectively worse content. It's strange. A very small portion of his community would care and probably already knows. No one in Vshojou cares I mean Kuro is right there, now. Though, there was massive push back when Zen became a robot instead of a dragon, so who knows. Maybe it's gone on for too long? I'm not a Zen watcher so maybe someone will know better than I would.

Why not use a voice changer/filter at that point then!? I don't dislike Zen or anything and and despite being menhera, he has always struck me as a pretty good hearted person so I do hope the best for him.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Why do they need a mic connected if they're using TTS in the first place?

90% sure its some sort of fucky Speech to Text setup that then feeds it into a TTS considering he has subtitles
Oh so the awkward pauses are just them being slow to react, rather than stopping to type responses. That's... not a great sign.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
90% sure its some sort of fucky Speech to Text setup that then feeds it into a TTS considering he has subtitles

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Not the first dude vtuber with female model and TTS. There are maaaaany on JP side, though not streaming ones. I think it's mostly about hardcore kayfabe?
To not type, duh! You guys obviously never watched a single clip if you ask this question.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

🦄This CONFIRMS Nerissa as a HOMO-COLLABING WHORE!!! 🦄
No, unicorns actually won't care at all, they come up with mental gymnastics when they feel like it and this will be perfectly fine because of one or a combination of the following reasons: 1. It's ok if the person pretends to be female. 2. It's not a Holostar (because only co-workers have sex in mixed collabs, or something?). 3. She didn't/doesn't know. 4. Any reason your schizophrenia desires.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What? No... No!! NO!! Are you telling me the thing we've always known to be true... is true!?!? I'm gonna need a moment.

Honestly, though? I guess expect a week full of menhera... no Zenhera moments on twitter now. Oh and a take down from vshojo on that video
A lot of people were 50/50 on whether Zen was just a Babiniku or had trooned out though. It'd been years since we last heard him talk with out the TTS. This answers that at least.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Easily my favorite April Fools Day stream this year (even if it was a day late)

Here's her schedule for the week. I see she's already taken criticism from her new boss to heart.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The worst thing about Zentreya's slow-ass reactions is that there are text-to-speech machines that can work by sight and are much faster than manually typing. People with disabilities like cerebal palsy use them. Even if he had to use text-to-speech, there's no reason for these slow-ass reactions and being on a long delay other than being cheap or lazy. If I had a job where I had to use text-to-speech all day and the speed of my reaction was paramount, I'd at least be looking into stuff like Tobii eye-tracking devices that can be integrated to windows or the text-to-speech devices I mentioned.

Salado

Urar- Dizzy schedule.

Jail GFE. Should I be scared? :shiinastare:

Limkin

and rrat answer: Kiara is not going to give her the game now because she's been hanging out with Enna and hates IRyS.
There is a timeline where Enna applied to Hololive and got in as Vsinger with Irys' model.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So out of curiosity, did he post the Toast VOD somewhere? I 100% believe Zen is a dude but leaving out the sourced evidence means someone could just be overlaying audio over that. Again, I'm believing it but I find it odd that the actually sourced evidence itself is not included or referenced.

It's all kinda stupid though because who fucking cares, we've already known for years that Zen is a dude.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
but Kiara is married to Reine and got a custom keyboard made by her already
Was that one of the things Austrian customs got retarded over?

Kiara talked about it on stream today and said she was going to get it to her.

There is a timeline where Enna applied to Hololive and got in as Vsinger with Irys' model.
Fuck you. The idea of that horrid voice coming from IRyS...
:vomit:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
EDIT:

Because without his woman LARP, he'd have a fraction of the success he has now. For whatever reason you may ascribe, male vtubers are nowhere near as popular as females, so he used the voice changer (plus the bustiest coombait model imaginable, that's a common form of overcompensation these skinwalkers like to use; see Marina as an example) to get ahead. If he drops it now, he's admitting his entire identity is based on a lie, and it'll probably piss off a lot of people who, unicorn or not, donated to Zen under the impression that he was a woman. That's a huge risk that may or may not tank him, or at least cripple him, so why the hell would he stop now?
There are some very very popular english speaking male vtubers. Some of them can even be occasionally entertaining. The problem with Zentreya is that he is actively uninteresting, any collab I watch with him has the same pattern of "Zen trolls someone in a uncreative, actively annoying/unconstructive way, they yell at him, he doesn't respond/takes ten years to respond and ruins all potential content from his bullshit". Like, the path to success as a male vtuber is there, Zen just doesn't want to put in the work.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana is invited to play Garfield Kart with Jelly and Lumi. Jelly and Lumi have been playing for two hours, Fishman has never touched the game before this.

Sakana buys the game and this is the result of his first race against Lumi, Jelly, various chat members and one AI opponent:

1712105627361.png
1712105688478.png

Top Bottom