"Maniac? Don't talk about Lumi pooping! That's rude! Is that what you're into? You guys like the scat, chat? I said it, yes I fucking did"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The worst thing about Zentreya's slow-ass reactions is that there are text-to-speech machines that can work by sight and are much faster than manually typing. People with disabilities like cerebal palsy use them. Even if he had to use text-to-speech, there's no reason for these slow-ass reactions and being on a long delay other than being cheap or lazy. If I had a job where I had to use text-to-speech all day and the speed of my reaction was paramount, I'd at least be looking into stuff like Tobii eye-tracking devices that can be integrated to windows or the text-to-speech devices I mentioned.
Yeah, sure, now go use these systems while playing shooters or walking around the room in VR. Absolutely retarded take.
Honeestly, i'm more annoyed that there is no sync with model, and he had to first say the line, then act out for delayed TTS voice

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah, sure, now go use these systems while playing shooters or walking around the room in VR. Absolutely retarded take.
And stopping to manually type on a text-to-speech machine isn't going to be a problem at all in those situations?

MerelyTourist at it again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont disagree but you typed your opinion in the most autistic way possible

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Not the first dude vtuber with female model and TTS. There are maaaaany on JP side, though not streaming ones. I think it's mostly about hardcore kayfabe?

To not type, duh! You guys obviously never watched a single clip if you ask this question.
At least in my experience many JP Babinikus warn you when they are streaming or creating content.
And to make it more funny there are EN Babinikus too

AmeSame

What? No... No!! NO!! Are you telling me the thing we've always known to be true... is true!?!? I'm gonna need a moment.
Pretty sure I've seen retards here that still thought Zen was a girl and referred to him as such.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Was that one of the things Austrian customs got retarded over?
not that I remember
It took a while but it arrived safely in a big box together with Indomie and spices

customs once sent back her free PS5 she got for being the Tales of Ambassador back to japan and it also happened when she was supposed to receive some home 3D tracking stuff from the company (before she bought her current Xsense suit)

also small bae mention from Kiara today:
She is nervous about dancing together with her because she knows she isn't as good as Bae and dancing together invites comparison, and she doesn't want that
But she will still do it, just a bit afraid of fan reactions

meme tax:

holotori cute;

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
And stopping to manually type on a text-to-speech machine isn't going to be a problem at all in those situations?

At least in my experience many JP Babinikus warn you when they are streaming or creating content.
And to make it more funny there are EN Babinikus too

That's the thing, there is an inherent dishonesty to what Zen is doing that really sets him apart from other Babinikus. He's lying about being a woman for personal gain, I don't even think he's a legitimate troon who is uncomfortable with their body or anything like that. Just straight up lying for cash. Same as Froot in a weird way, they belong in the same corp together.

Pretty sure I've seen retards here that still thought Zen was a girl and referred to him as such.

It was probably MerelyTourist :smugpipi:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
He don't use manual typing, unless voice recognition fails repeatedly on some tricky words (names moslty). Which you would know if you watched a few clips. Someone is more tourist than me, it seems.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He don't use manual typing, unless voice recognition fails repeatedly on some tricky words (names moslty). Which you would know if you watched a few clips. Someone is more tourist than me, it seems.
Imagine voluntarily watching Zen.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Shamelessly Stolen from Varis and the Farms because why not (and they didnt archive the video, they left it up as just a yt link CORRECTION: A forum user edited it below and for some reason uploaded it to YT instead of Archiving it too) but Zen's TTS allegedly malfunctioned and his real voice was heard on a collab stream with HeavenlyFather and someone named Toast

Some people are assuming that is Heavenly Father's voice and not Zen, but the panic and the TTS subs matching with the voice seem interesting

I never cared enough about Zen to have an opinion on the debate. I still don't care enough, but that is definitely a "lmao" moment. Was only a matter of time before the inner workings of the robot were revealed in a way like this.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There is a timeline where Enna applied to Hololive and got in as Vsinger with Irys' model.
No, Hololive isn't as strict as Phase Connect is about not hiring uggos, but they are still strict enough that that would never happen.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

God's Strongest Dragoon

mt.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
also small bae mention from Kiara today:
She is nervous about dancing together with her because she knows she isn't as good as Bae and dancing together invites comparison, and she doesn't want that
But she will still do it, just a bit afraid of fan reactions
Yeah, I wish she wouldn't care so much. Whether she is better or worse than Bae doesn't matter in the slightest. Regardless of that, I think she is still one of the best and most dedicated dancers in Holo. Her dances are always memorable to me. I mean, she made Chloe look like she was barely trying in their duet song and Chloe was in Hoshimatic.

I just want to see them cook up something together since they are both advanced dancers and they don't get to do harder group dances when they are with other girls that can't keep up with them.

Wawa also commented on this.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Anyway, here, some fresh random shitposts

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The worst thing about Zentreya's slow-ass reactions is that there are text-to-speech machines that can work by sight and are much faster than manually typing. People with disabilities like cerebal palsy use them. Even if he had to use text-to-speech, there's no reason for these slow-ass reactions and being on a long delay other than being cheap or lazy. If I had a job where I had to use text-to-speech all day and the speed of my reaction was paramount, I'd at least be looking into stuff like Tobii eye-tracking devices that can be integrated to windows or the text-to-speech devices I mentioned.
just wanted to point out the delay on reactions is something most of zen's fans enjoy for whatever reason.

So keeping it may have been a descision not just being a cheap lazy whore.

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not the first dude vtuber with female model and TTS. There are maaaaany on JP side, though not streaming ones. I think it's mostly about hardcore kayfabe?

To not type, duh! You guys obviously never watched a single clip if you ask this question.
Plenty of morons still think Zen is a woman lol. The problem isn't the TTS or being a babiniku, it's the cabal of tards who crank it to this thing and think it's a real dommy mommy.
We got him sir, introduced his girlfriend to officer Tyrone and the little rascal couldn't help but catch onto the action. Truly a cuck for the ages.

Top Bottom